Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

7 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

John suggested a crescendo. I really like this cocktail. Made with citrus vodka, peach schnapps,apple schnapps,midori,triple sec and pomegranate syrup. Very tasty.

86FE2158-F821-4E35-94CF-15CF99E624DC.thumb.jpeg.9dbdb4b31277a2803d884309e5b90cc3.jpeg

I meant to try one of these on my last cruise but forgot all about it. Is it very sweet? I don't like overly sweet drinks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, perfect match said:

When I got up on Tuesday my Premiere Package had been cancelled and my $50 OBC was in place.

As of this morning, my $50 just showed up, but my Premier Pass does not show as canceled. They must still be working on things. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Why is no one on the ship posting this morning? You people need to get out of bed.🤨🙂

Seriously, what's with that?  I've been up for an hour here in cold and windy VA.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Good morning those on land.

Ship has just turned around and is coming along side the pier in Cozumel. No need for a photo, it’s dark outside. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

So I wanted a glass of Cognac with my dessert at CP 150 but I asked the waiter if it would be served in a brandy snifter and he said he would check since they get their cocktails from the Trellis bar. He returned and said no snifter which I wasn’t surprised since Trellis is an outdoor bar and they don’t serve in glass. So I declined.

D8C8F8FD-CC19-4D4A-8E30-42A95C67819E.thumb.jpeg.1d4b1f0f02a7b7f4b31e18a5a1289966.jpeg

Luckily Schooner Bar had brandy sifters and the Remy XO. I got a glass which cost about $2 over my drink package limit. Considering that a bottle of Remy XO sells for $225, I consider this a win win.

Cheers everyone!

@Sea Dog My husband was recently introduced to the cognac brand, Frapin. Are you familiar with it and/or seen it on the ship? When he mentioned it to me, I knew exactly who to ask! Thanks!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

Another delicious drink to add to the list.  (I mentioned earlier in the thread).  “She’s a Geisha” from Izumi.

7C7D299A-0321-4CDE-8946-22827907CCD1.jpeg

I’ll be having a few of these tonight with dinner. 

• Like 3

Forgot this one last night, tall cans for those who like it 🇯🇲 style 

SL said they will stock up if I want more 

What a silly question, Me We Us

Is my name Oliver 😳

DF02C111-D868-43AF-8AF0-E61F78A246C8.thumb.jpeg.1c2f213be9f74ff3a4d20105f7b17481.jpegMore 🤣🤣

Support the islands, buy local 🏖

Edited by PompeySailor
  • Haha 6