Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

1 minute ago, cruisinghawg said:

Is that beach down by Mr. Sancho's and Nochi Chochum (sp)?

It is between the two. It is smaller than Playa Mia, but provides the right amount of water toys for Owen to climb on.

If Owen was not with us we would be going to Nachi. It is is our favourite beach brake. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Got up super early because I missed the last few day’s sunrise.  It was so dark.  Something about ship time versus Cozumel time.   I just waited for the sun to come up but the it was very stubborn this morning.  Lots of clouds.

D52050C1-23D9-4E63-8846-74B885C2DDFF.thumb.jpeg.efe933cec38ed0ab5bada4e321bfcebe.jpeg

287E9B28-9495-43AC-BE39-F66D50F58AA3.thumb.jpeg.b1c4afd591169c130fbd021969e8b06c.jpeg

8C593A6D-BC9F-494F-80CF-84EC991965FC.thumb.jpeg.e17726588d1c84098b8e718b553a751b.jpeg

So I went to the walking track and did some laps

137E1247-08D8-4748-A8C5-C22FF789B2EF.thumb.jpeg.081db59d29c01162733d6a23ed70cc91.jpeg

389AD5B5-F6BD-429E-ABB2-43239493F5E0.thumb.jpeg.a289f1fdb2b701e5a88a92fac9eaa8f3.jpeg

25CE9F86-7935-4D6A-B408-273051FFD69A.thumb.jpeg.b0dd3b339f1b260af9fab87d44d23c2d.jpeg

Sun trying hard to peek out of the clouds

17B39695-5BAA-4EBF-9C22-C6C1D3BB6061.thumb.jpeg.3fa195d6029eee1226eb059548cfd124.jpeg

• Like 19

15 hours ago, NHProud said:

Looks like the limoncello was a winner .  What a great turnout.  It is hard identifying everyone and because of privacy issues you are not tagging people.  I don’t see Laura . 

Keep on having fun . 

+1

Caught up........, now back to my painting this morning our sunroom. 🙂

Very cold here is Southwest Virginia, 27 degrees and very windy. Great day to stay inside and read this thread when on a break from painting.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Tribute Band this week:  Slippery When Wet- The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute.  They are so good!

B7D3018E-FAFB-4E6E-90A8-79E72D3270B2.thumb.jpeg.81f8d22dda9f51e04804f0d371e1d03d.jpeg

I sampled a youtube video of the band , and they are very good. I just found it unusual that they didnt have a keyboard player like the originals. They seem to overcome it though. Rock on ! 🙂

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Donsyb said:

How are they for stock in this sailing - do they have most of what’s in the drinks menu? Thinking beer in particular - in November they had hardly anything that was on the playmakers menu.

Midori is missing in a few bars, and I haven't seen New Castle yet.😱

No Cachaca 😪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, NHProud said:

Looks like the limoncello was a winner .  What a great turnout.  It is hard identifying everyone and because of privacy issues you are not tagging people.  I don’t see Laura . 

Keep on having fun . 

Laura wasn't feeling well. Might have been to much BBQ. I did get her out for dinner at Jammer and the Aqua Show

• Like 3

Fhew!!!  Finally made it and caught up.

Felt like I was going up the down escalator, but more fun.

Climbing Escalator GIF - Climbing Escalator Going Down - Discover & Share  GIFs

Will keep following.  As a, how did @Sea Dog put it... Functioning Cocktail Enthusiast, I'm taking notes from all your great suggestions and pictures.

dp

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, fla33023 said:

@Sea Dog My husband was recently introduced to the cognac brand, Frapin. Are you familiar with it and/or seen it on the ship? When he mentioned it to me, I knew exactly who to ask! Thanks!

I have not seen that. They have the Remy VS, Remy VSOP, and Remy XO which was fantastic. Obviously they Louie but I did not get that. They also have Hennessy. I did not see the Frapin

1 hour ago, PompeySailor said:

Get uploading the videos Greg

great speed this morning 9Mb 😳

@Sea Dog

3D823882-682A-491C-806A-178A310030EB.jpeg

Wow that’s a lot better than I’m getting.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ScubaCat3 said:

So apparently there has been a run on Pistachio Martinis. Neither Suite Lounge or Schooner Bar has any pistachio liquor available. I had to settle for a Kraken Colada. Sigh…..😊

The pistachio martini teally isn't made with any type of pistachio

Vanilla vodka

Bailey's 

Amaretto

Blue Curacao 

Creme 

It looks like pistachio ice cream

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Taste 10

Presentation 0

I don't want to say what that looks like, otherwise I might be playing Monoply the rest of the month.

FWIW, the presentation is fun. I like it.

Kinda like all u can eat blue crab in MD

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I have not seen that. They have the Remy VS, Remy VSOP, and Remy XO which was fantastic. Obviously they Louie but I did not get that. They also have Hennessy. I did not see the Frapin

Wow that’s a lot better than I’m getting.

Slightly slower now, you need to get out of bed earlier 🤣

Have a great day G & L 🥳

68EEBFAB-7B3B-418C-B9EF-1C59E01A9B99.jpeg.4b2f14d9e15722f95be1959def752ef1.jpeg

How are we supposed to keep up here and do all there us to do on the ship.  Finally caught up from yesterday.

I too wanted to thank Sye @Lionesss for all the work she put into the soot pull.  I would say you were great.  Sorry that your luck didn't carry over but not your doing.

Also thanks John @John&LaLa for the limoncello tasting, it was very good.

All enjoy your day in sunny Cozumel.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

The pistachio martini teally isn't made with any type of pistachio

Vanilla vodka

Bailey's 

Amaretto

Blue Curacao 

Creme 

It looks like pistachio ice cream

I know there is a bar with one that has my name on it, and being that it is HUMP day, why not be today 🍹

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Welovethesun said:

Is the piano player in the Schooner Bar entertaining? We usually love that bar but sometimes it’s really hard to love the music. The bartenders usually become the main attraction 🎉

We take over about half the bar stools each night from 8 till midnight

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm having no luck getting chat to work

So I have heard from others - never tried it myself since it has become free and certainly not something I would pay for.

My comment was said tongue-in-cheek to those who couldn’t find a pen as a possible solution in the future.

Might be a project Royal IT is working on?

• Like 1