Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

7 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Our internet is and has been down almost the entire month of March, with the exception of the one hour last Wednesday when the technician came out.  I can't get into Johns Bella thread on this phone.  We are heading home on Thursday due to a dental problem that's popped up.  We were going to stay until the end of April, but as we all know, stuff happens that sometimes gets in the way of our plans.

Silver lining...we will be home to celebrate Williams Birthday which falls on Easter this year.

Also silver lining....much less internet frustration once we arrive home on Saturday.

I hope everyone is well and feeling better.

Love you guys!🥰

Happy Birthday to William!  Safe travels home.  I assume to NJ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Thank you, Arzeena.  Safe travels to you also.  Congratulations on your big move!  Where in Florida will you be relocating to?

Thank you for Williams Birthday wishes.  He is our youngest grandchild and will turn 12 on his big day🥰

St Cloud/Lake Nona area.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Our internet is and has been down almost the entire month of March, with the exception of the one hour last Wednesday when the technician came out.  I can't get into Johns Bella thread on this phone.  We are heading home on Thursday due to a dental problem that's popped up.  We were going to stay until the end of April, but as we all know, stuff happens that sometimes gets in the way of our plans.

Silver lining...we will be home to celebrate Williams Birthday which falls on Easter this year.

Also silver lining....much less internet frustration once we arrive home on Saturday.

I hope everyone is well and feeling better.

Love you guys!🥰

Sorry you have to leave FL early but I love how you’ve found the silver lining! Wishing you and Jim a safe trip home.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2023 at 4:38 PM, CruiszBug said:

Phoebe has CP (cerebral palsy).

On a pre-covid cruise we ran into two young women (18-19 yrs old) from another cruise ship while enjoying breakfast in San Juan. One of the girls wanted a picture of Phoebe because her disabled sister was never allowed to travel. She seemed quite shocked that Phoebe does frequently. Her plan was to show her father a different view.

Just saw this post. My husband also has CP; his involves right-side hemiplegia. He is an identical twin, but it was unknown until birth, and there were complications when he surprised everyone with his arrival (born 2nd). He is such a blessing and definitely my better half. ❤️ I'm so glad you are able to travel with Phoebe and show others that it is possible!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Sorry you have to leave FL early but I love how you’ve found the silver lining! Wishing you and Jim a safe trip home.  

Thank you, Deb.  We do miss the kids while in Florida, but don't miss the cold weather up north.

23 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Just saw this post. My husband also has CP; his involves right-side hemiplegia. He is an identical twin, but it was unknown until birth, and there were complications when he surprised everyone with his arrival (born 2nd). He is such a blessing and definitely my better half. ❤️ I'm so glad you are able to travel with Phoebe and show others that it is possible!

I may have mentioned at one time that we were not expecting twins, and after the birth of our daughter, the doctor realized there was another baby...she was born transverse and with the cord wrapped around her neck...years ago, they didn't do ultrasounds during pregnancy unless they felt there was a problem during pregnancy.  There were 3 doctors in the doctors practice, and not one of them picked up on the fact that I was having twins🤔

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

I've got a lot of catching up to do. We spent the next week on board so I'm way behind.

Thanks to everyone who made this group cruise possible, and a LOT of fun.

We hope to go on Bella 2 so I can chat with those I didn't get to this time.

Looking forward to that.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 9:41 PM, Bailey & Sophie said:

I've got a lot of catching up to do. We spent the next week on board so I'm way behind.

Thanks to everyone who made this group cruise possible, and a LOT of fun.

We hope to go on Bella 2 so I can chat with those I didn't get to this time.

I hope you will join us. I don’t see your name on the new spreadsheet.

• 3 months later...