Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Uber is a great and easy option. We stayed last fall at the Country Inn and Suites and I’d stay there again. 

Thanks for the info.

We usually use Lyft and will have to get the Uber app for another option.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

We like Radisson at the Port.  They offer pick up at the airport and shuttle to cruise port.

Sounds good depending on the rate.  Does the word "offer" mean complimentary?

We usually stick to Hampton Inn for Hilton points.

Although we don't have enough points for a free night we have enough for a nice discount.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Sounds good depending on the rate.  Does the word "offer" mean complimentary?

We usually stick to Hampton Inn for Hilton points.

Although we don't have enough points for a free night we have enough for a nice discount.

There is a fee but it is very reasonable.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Are we keeping this thread going?  I know this relates to Bella 01 but I don't know whether I should post in here, on John's official Bella thread or the new Bella 02 roll call.  

I think the review is officially over.  

I’d think the official Bella Thread would be best for continued discussion. Not everyone on the roll call will be a FOB, but they should be. 😉

• Like 12

11 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Are we keeping this thread going?  I know this relates to Bella 01 but I don't know whether I should post in here, on John's official Bella thread or the new Bella 02 roll call.  

Our internet is and has been down almost the entire month of March, with the exception of the one hour last Wednesday when the technician came out.  I can't get into Johns Bella thread on this phone.  We are heading home on Thursday due to a dental problem that's popped up.  We were going to stay until the end of April, but as we all know, stuff happens that sometimes gets in the way of our plans.

Silver lining...we will be home to celebrate Williams Birthday which falls on Easter this year.

Also silver lining....much less internet frustration once we arrive home on Saturday.

I hope everyone is well and feeling better.

Love you guys!🥰

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Our internet is and has been down almost the entire month of March, with the exception of the one hour last Wednesday when the technician came out.  I can't get into Johns Bella thread on this phone.  We are heading home on Thursday due to a dental problem that's popped up.  We were going to stay until the end of April, but as we all know, stuff happens that sometimes gets in the way of our plans.

Silver lining...we will be home to celebrate Williams Birthday which falls on Easter this year.

Also silver lining....much less internet frustration once we arrive home on Saturday.

Love you guys!🥰

Sorry you have to cut your Naples time short.  Safe travels to you both!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/26/2023 at 8:32 AM, Ocean Boy said:

What happens if he tests positive while away, does AA put him up somewhere until he is over it or do they fly him home?

He probably wouldn’t test since his trips are short. If he was gone for more than a night or two and started feeling bad he would test. AA would keep him in the hotel until he tests negative.

On 3/26/2023 at 8:13 AM, bobmacliberty said:

Out of curiosity...what's the current protocol for Covid at AA before he can fly again?  Does he need to wait a certain number of days after first positive test, or for a negative test, or for symptoms to disappear?  Inquiring minds... 

He has to wait at least 5 days and then “quarantine” after that. Quarantine basically means he would have to wear a mask for 5 days. They did take him off his next 2 trips.

Unfortunately he tested positive yesterday. He’s very stuffy compared to me, but still hoping it’s a mild case.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Love you guys!🥰

Have a safe trip Maryanne. We head home Saturday, then a mammoth packing and shipping task for our move.
Happy Birthday to William and nothing like spending holidays with family. Hope you are feeling A+ now.

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/26/2023 at 9:30 AM, Sea Dog said:

Yes I’ve been putting on Hydrocortisone cream as well some anti itch cream and Benadryl. Nothing seems to work. Weird thing is I see no rash in the areas.

Hopefully it takes care of it.

On 3/26/2023 at 9:07 AM, firefly333 said:

I woke up with a sore throat. Took a vitamin C and went back to bed. Oh oh. I packed more vitamin C and put them in my purse to take. Up now with coffee and getting ready to leave early. If traffic isnt that bad and I get there early I guess I can go eat or walk the boardwalk along the ocean. 

The one thing I like from taco bell is their breakfast crunch wraps. Stopping by there on my way out of my own for breakfast on the go. Mixed feelings on radiance. Fewer food choices and havent seen much about the shows. Complaints about wifi. Booked 2 excursions and one the time was changed from 7 to 5.5 hours. Seems like they should email you when they make changes. .. though I thought 7 hours too long so ok with it. I got a tiny backpack that says carnival, free as a logo gift. I'm bringing it on the one to see the locks with some water. Only thing right sized i could find. 

See ya all tonight from the hotel. 

Enjoy your cruise and hope you don’t have anything.

On 3/26/2023 at 9:43 AM, Ocean Boy said:

Same here until the sore throat started to feel like razor blades were in there. And the cough just made my throat feel even worse.

Oh, mine wasn’t that bad. Feel like I’m finally starting to get over it. Not coughing very much now.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Oh, mine wasn’t that bad. Feel like I’m finally starting to get over it. Not coughing very much now.

Quite the distinguished group of folks here who have managed to contract C-One-Niner on a cruise. We may have to come up with a group name.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

54 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Have a safe trip Maryanne. We head home Saturday, then a mammoth packing and shipping task for our move.
Happy Birthday to William and nothing like spending holidays with family. Hope you are feeling A+ now.

Thank you, Arzeena.  Safe travels to you also.  Congratulations on your big move!  Where in Florida will you be relocating to?

Thank you for Williams Birthday wishes.  He is our youngest grandchild and will turn 12 on his big day🥰

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

He probably wouldn’t test since his trips are short. If he was gone for more than a night or two and started feeling bad he would test. AA would keep him in the hotel until he tests negative.

He has to wait at least 5 days and then “quarantine” after that. Quarantine basically means he would have to wear a mask for 5 days. They did take him off his next 2 trips.

Unfortunately he tested positive yesterday. He’s very stuffy compared to me, but still hoping it’s a mild case.

Sorry to hear this. I hope your and Mikes's symptoms are mild. I've been lucky so far no Covid symptoms.

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Quite the distinguished group of folks here who have managed to contract C-One-Niner on a cruise. We may have to come up with a group name.

I am surprised as much time as I spent with this amazing group of people I did not catch covid.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I am surprised as much time as I spent with this amazing group of people I did not catch covid.

Such a weird disease.  I've had it twice...super mild both times (I've had allergy bouts 10x worse).  My wife didn't catch it either time, even though we didn't do anything differently at home than we normally do.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Love you guys!🥰

On your phone if you click on the magnifying symbol you get the advanced search.

Key in Friends of Bell and click search.

Click on thread.

Screenshot_20230328_181958_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230328_182105_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230328_182120_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

On your phone if you click on the magnifying symbol you get the advanced search.

Key in Friends of Bell and click search.

Click on thread.

Screenshot_20230328_181958_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230328_182105_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230328_182120_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thank you so much, Graham!!!!

It worked!!!!  You're the Best!!🥰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1