Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

6 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I'm sure this might be a controversial statement but I think Giovanni's is the best steak on board.  I liked it better than anything at Chops.

I had the filet at Giovanni as well. What I didnt like was the gravy. Can you order it without gravy.  I'm not a gravy person.

I saw most people got the cosmetic bag. I asked for the tote. It's in a smaller zippered bag. Once unfolded doesnt fit back in lol. Not sure if anyone posted the new tote bag. 

We got chocolate covered strawberries, no cookies!

Barely shows but renee had her orchid out yesterday and I got a picture of it. Across and down one, her beautiful purple orchid. 

20230316_141940.jpg

20230314_180623.jpg

20230315_073453.jpg

• Like 17

7 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

This happened. 

Wow I’m so bummed I turned in early and missed this.😢

6 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I actually enjoy Giovanni’s filet more than Chops.  It's really good. 

Totally agree. It was so good. I haven’t had one bad meal the entire cruise.

6 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I'm sure this might be a controversial statement but I think Giovanni's is the best steak on board.  I liked it better than anything at Chops.

Heard some people complaining about the filet at Chops this week. We will eat there tomorrow night. It’s going to be hard to top what I ate last night at Giovanni’s.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I had the filet at Giovanni as well. What I didnt like was the gravy. Can you order it without gravy.  I'm not a gravy person.

I don't like the gravy either, and I get mine every time without it.  So, yes, you can order without.  🙂

Great to see you here @firefly333.  Hope you are doing well.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Are they having any St. Patrick’s Day festivities onboard today?

I think there will be people drinking in the schooner bar. 😂

36 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

There just might be a repeat again tonight. See above. 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 14

41 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Just think, your liver is well rested for the St Patrick's Day festivities ahead!  You will be leading the pack tonight! 😁

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

Another great set from the Bon Jovi cover band, Slippery When Wet , Schooner Bar shenanigans, then the 70’s party. 

9C2F81F8-5015-4FDD-9ADD-480651FCF02A.thumb.jpeg.1416d5a3200323b70f11437f47e43b9e.jpeg

my Apple Watch tried to warn me, but it was worth it 

5267A970-3248-4042-9102-F79CF8FCCDED.thumb.jpeg.1cc8e5bb924e49ebe7edafe94aacff55.jpeg

It was such a fun night!!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

I think the dock is getting crowded. 

25C51B57-906F-41BC-AA09-E292340B8A2D.thumb.jpeg.88404efe1d922ac9a17926fe61165f57.jpeg

Oasis birthed this one last night, right?  She wouldn’t even go from the aft elevators to Giovanni’s.  She has one tender and our loft cabin is almost half this ships entire height. She’s just a baby but I can’t wait to see her all grown up one day. 😁

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

I saw most people got the cosmetic bag. I asked for the tote. It's in a smaller zippered bag. Once unfolded doesnt fit back in lol. Not sure if anyone posted the new tote bag. 

We got chocolate covered strawberries, no cookies!

Barely shows but renee had her orchid out yesterday and I got a picture of it. Across and down one, her beautiful purple orchid. 

20230316_141940.jpg

20230314_180623.jpg

20230315_073453.jpg

Happy to see you chiming in. Was thinking about your posts of everything you have been through ealrier and hoping you are enjoying this much needed cruise.

I like that bag!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Happy to see you chiming in. Was thinking about your posts of everything you have been through ealrier and hoping you are enjoying this much needed cruise.

I like that bag!

It's the new amenity. I did get a random bottle of champagne not the bag, so had to ask the loyalty guy and he got it. 

• Like 1

Very cool to watch this little guy dock next to us. I have a very cool Go Pro Timelapse of it and the Norwegian Dawn docking in 4K but I will wait till we get back to upload because with this wi-if it would take forever.

AD412456-BCB6-467C-AAC5-9FDE1DC765AE.thumb.jpeg.c58477b40e399ae98145124b1cfd15eb.jpeg

19EC731F-A85E-4914-8F8C-CF6CA4B0DB4E.thumb.jpeg.5a96dec7f09bacc5821402df53e84feb.jpegl

Edited by Sea Dog
  • Like 13

13 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Also I bought a hoodie in the shops. 99 cents if you want a plastic bag. Rcl is now saving plastic by making you pay for a plastic bag. Lol

This is pretty common in Europe and I've seen it a few places in the US.  They want you to either bring your own reusable bag, or skip the bag altogether.  Usually when you pay for a bag though, you get a reusable one...not a typical throw away.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I think there will be people drinking in the schooner bar. 😂

There just might be a repeat again tonight. See above. 😉

Count me in!!!!

49 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Just think, your liver is well rested for the St Patrick's Day festivities ahead!  You will be leading the pack tonight! 😁

My excuse for going to bed early last night is to be rested up for tonight. 😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

59 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Had you skipped the Jaeger Bomb like I suggested, you could have been thanking me instead. 😝  Hope the day turns around. 

Is that what I drank???? 😵💫🫣

a Bloody Mary with Tito’s is sure to cure what ails me. Gotta be top of my game for Irish day….☘️

• Like 3
  • Haha 3