Totally Unacceptable

I’m not sure if you are all aware of this major issue. It began once we got off the ship.

image.png.d29dec4104dc31732d8628453aa82549.png

These cards are useless. Once we got home we went to the local coffee shop (we will not name the place to keep some peace) and the barista said these cards could not be used there. Then we went to the local café for some lunch. Same thing happened. In both places the managers were no help either and don't get me started on our local pub. This is unreal. In addition to this grief, we can’t find our room steward anywhere. Our bed hasn’t been made in 4 days. I mean c’mon what kind of service is this?

Royal is definitely slipping and if we could find the ship, we’d let the captain know of our concerns. We’re at a loss for words and we are looking for some suggestions.

Thanks as always.

PS it was a great cruise and we’re trying to see when we can go back.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 59

Sounds like you didn’t pre-pay the gratuity.  Give the barista, bartender and wait staff $20 to $50 with the order, and the card will work just fine.

I think more than $50 gratuity up front will qualify you for Diamond Plus status immediately.

Eddie

• Haha 8

21 hours ago, Qwksilver said:

These cards are useless. Once we got home we went to the local coffee shop (we will not name the place to keep some peace) and the barista said these cards could not be used there. Then we went to the local café for some lunch. Same thing happened. In both places the managers were no help either and don't get me started on our local pub. This is unreal. In addition to this grief, we can’t find our room steward anywhere. Our bed hasn’t been made in 4 days. I mean c’mon what kind of service is this?

Royal is definitely slipping and if we could find the ship, we’d let the captain know of our concerns. We’re at a loss for words and we are looking for some suggestions.

Thanks as always.

Did you make sure to let all those folks know your status when you presented your card? I mean, ya gotta impress em to make the cards work. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 4/18/2023 at 7:11 PM, Qwksilver said:

I’m not sure if you are all aware of this major issue. It began once we got off the ship.

Thanks as always.

Hahahaha   We always called it, "after Camp Syndrome"

• Like 1

Thanks as always.

I'm not making any judgments but it does look like Marie wore out her drink package on her sea pass. Just sayin'...