Celebrity Flyer: Specialty Dining Pricing Across the Fleet

mahdnc

Last month, Celebrity published a flyer showing the pricing for lunch and dinner in the specialty restaurant for each ship in the fleet.  It is also useful as a guide to see which ships have which restaurants.  For example, earlier this week someone posted a question if Qsine still existed on any ship.  The flyer makes it clear that the answer is "no"..

Here is the link: Specialty Dining On Board Pricing 

image.thumb.png.08b88906f3ce6268c7a954b038cad8a0.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, gerelmx said:

In the APEX in the cruise planner there are no advance reservations for any restaurant

image.thumb.png.8b4c1d75910c2d7b9f361a823f5de300.png

I have the same problem with my upcoming Solstice sailing (December) and Summit (Apr 2024).  I even called Celebrity today to try to book it over the phone.  The phone rep couldn't do it and after putting me on hold to find out more information, he told me that it was because my reservation wasn't paid in full.  I thanked him and chuckled to myself as I hung up.

So that confirms that the prices are the same for for a particular restaurant no matter what ship.

Lawn Grill and Rooftop Grill are different with different menus.  We much prefer Lawn Grill to Roof Top.  RT  has more of a BBQ restaurant menu with wings, sliders, burgers, ribs, brisket, BBQ chicken along with steak and fish.

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Lawn Grill and Rooftop Grill are different with different menus. 

We love both.  Our whole group loved the variety of the appetizers at Roof Top Grill.  I thought the rib eye I had was better than Fine Cut Steakhouse.  And, they had the warm cookie and ice cream, the same as Lawn Club Grill.  🤗

Edited by Texed

26 minutes ago, jelayne said:

We have been to Roof Top a total of 4 times on the 3 E ships and had 1 excellent meal, 1 good and 2 that were horrible.  On the other hand we have never had a bad meal at Lawn Grill. 

We have only had one bad meal at Lawn Club.  But, that was when they were having a supply problem.  All the others have been terrific.  😊

6 minutes ago, Texed said:

We have only had one bad meal at Lawn Club.  But, that was when they were having a supply problem.  All the others have been terrific.  😊

So you mean that normally the bad meals are in short supply.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, jelayne said:

So that confirms that the prices are the same for for a particular restaurant no matter what ship.

Lawn Grill and Rooftop Grill are different with different menus.  We much prefer Lawn Grill to Roof Top.  RT  has more of a BBQ restaurant menu with wings, sliders, burgers, ribs, brisket, BBQ chicken along with steak and fish.

Yes the prices do not vary by ship.  So why come up with the brochure? 

I have not been able to obtain the 30% first night  discount as advertised.  On both cruises, I can score an 8% discount on any day but no 30% is available.  One cruise is a year away.    

11 hours ago, jelayne said:

We have been to Roof Top a total of 4 times on the 3 E ships and had 1 excellent meal, 1 good and 2 that were horrible.  On the other hand we have never had a bad meal at Lawn Grill. 

I went to Roof Top for first time on Edge a week ago and I landed on horrible.  I would never ever pay for that again and I do not consider myself overly fussy.  The food was all cold, all dishes except the train wrech fries, and what should have been 'grilled' did not even appear cooked let alone grilled ... the seafood kabob OMG the scallop and shrimp I didn't even eat as they looked raw and were totally cold.  The steak dish that came with asparagus, I have never seen smaller asparagus in my life, the three on my plate put together might have made one decent size one.  I personally have not had a worst specialty restaurant meal than this though service was exceptional.  Oh the cookie was made to order so it was hot but we weren't a huge fan of this dish, it was overly sweet but that is personal preference and I totally get why it is liked by many.

The restaurant was not that busy so it made no sense but we thought it was that they put food orders in all at once and they don't coordinate making each dish and it gets 'cooked' and sits out back until they see you are ready for it?  Oh the cookie was made to order so it was hot but we weren't a huge fan of this dish, it was overly sweet but that is personal preference and I totally get why it is liked by many.

I have never tried Lawn Club but was assuming them to be different experiences (hoping) and was thinking of trying this on a future S class cruise but not sure now.

Oh we tried Eden, it was really good but thinking a once and done for us but definitely glad we did.  Food all came out (very) hot and tasty and the atmosphere can't be beat.  We sat there watching the sun go down, a large cargo ship maneuver docking next to us and then our ship doing a 180 as we left the port of St. Lucia, magical. 

36 minutes ago, keesar said:

I have not been able to obtain the 30% first night  discount as advertised.  On both cruises, I can score an 8% discount on any day but no 30% is available.  One cruise is a year away.    

The 30% is only on the 1st night and booked through the cruise planner, it isn’t offered at all restaurants and can sell out quickly.  

14 minutes ago, poffles said:

I went to Roof Top for first time on Edge a week ago and I landed on horrible.  I would never ever pay for that again and I do not consider myself overly fussy.  The food was all cold, all dishes except the train wrech fries, and what should have been 'grilled' did not even appear cooked let alone grilled ... the seafood kabob OMG the scallop and shrimp I didn't even eat as they looked raw and were totally cold.  The steak dish that came with asparagus, I have never seen smaller asparagus in my life, the three on my plate put together might have made one decent size one.  I personally have not had a worst specialty restaurant meal than this though service was exceptional.  Oh the cookie was made to order so it was hot but we weren't a huge fan of this dish, it was overly sweet but that is personal preference and I totally get why it is liked by many.

The restaurant was not that busy so it made no sense but we thought it was that they put food orders in all at once and they don't coordinate making each dish and it gets 'cooked' and sits out back until they see you are ready for it?  Oh the cookie was made to order so it was hot but we weren't a huge fan of this dish, it was overly sweet but that is personal preference and I totally get why it is liked by many.

I have never tried Lawn Club but was assuming them to be different experiences (hoping) and was thinking of trying this on a future S class cruise but not sure now.

Oh we tried Eden, it was really good but thinking a once and done for us but definitely glad we did.  Food all came out (very) hot and tasty and the atmosphere can't be beat.  We sat there watching the sun go down, a large cargo ship maneuver docking next to us and then our ship doing a 180 as we left the port of St. Lucia, magical. 

Despite your horrific experience at the Roof Top, I would definitely encourage you to try Lawn Club on your next Solstice class ship sailing. 

• Haha 1

Just now, mahdnc said:

Despite your horrific experience at the Roof Top, I would definitely encourage you to try Lawn Club on your next Solstice class ship sailing. 

LOL thanks ... horrific makes it sound really bad but it really wasn't good.  I hate to be so critical of things but sometimes it just is what it is.  I am thinking we might try Lawn Club even if for a lunch meal.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, poffles said:

LOL thanks ... horrific makes it sound really bad but it really wasn't good.  I hate to be so critical of things but sometimes it just is what it is.  I am thinking we might try Lawn Club even if for a lunch meal.

I was basing it off your use of the word horrible!

Edited by mahdnc

30 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I was basing it off your use of the word horrible!

Yes I connected the dots 🙂

'While horrible can be used to refer to something that is not liked or is disagreeable, horrific is a somewhat stronger adjective used to describe things which upset and frighten by their sheer mention. For example – "A horrible meal" and "A horrific war".

Edited by poffles

13 minutes ago, poffles said:

Yes I connected the dots 🙂

'While horrible can be used to refer to something that is not liked or is disagreeable, horrific is a somewhat stronger adjective used to describe things which upset and frighten by their sheer mention. For example – "A horrible meal" and "A horrific war".

Your meal sounded frightening to me

• Haha 1

Hi,

Does anyone know what are the prices for dining packages? Considering a cruise on the Edge - weighing upon cost of a more basic balcony cabin but buy the dining package. We did that before on Reflection and it was one of our best cruises.

Many thanks.