Ultimate Beverage Package

BuddyR

2 minutes ago, uktog said:

If I do not have the package, they still make a passable cosmopolitan

Thanks - one more possibly daft question then please. As they have cosmos on the paid for drinks, how do I order an included one? Do I need to say “Please may I have a cosmopolitan but made with included drinks?” Or is there a snappier way to ask?

4 minutes ago, ChablisAtSea said:

Thanks - one more possibly daft question then please. As they have cosmos on the paid for drinks, how do I order an included one? Do I need to say “Please may I have a cosmopolitan but made with included drinks?” Or is there a snappier way to ask?

Most people ask for it that way although the bar tender will ask you when you order if you are on the package and very soon they know to do things with the included drinks for you anyway

• Thanks 1

My husband doesn’t drink alcohol at all.  If he isn’t drinking coffee, his only vices are San Pelegríno or Fevertree Mediterranean tonic neither of which appear to be available.  I do think non-drinkers are poorly catered for.  

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

The question is always whether Fevertree is on the ship!  If they will only give you Royal Club, abstain from G&Ts!!!

We both really like Tuborg tonic which you find in Greece.  We have never had Royal Club but really dislike Schweppes.  

It’s such a shame because it’s not easy to carry Fevertree in your hold luggage to take with you either! 

1 hour ago, crzrr said:

On our Onward cruises in January, there was plenty of Fevertree on board.

On Pursuit right now, there is Fevertree, which neither of us like, especially as their light tonic is not sugar-free. We’re walking to the supermarket in the morning to get Schweppes sugar-free. Not ideal either, but it suits us better. I guess it just proves that you really can’t please all of the people all of the time!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lisiamc said:

On Pursuit right now, there is Fevertree, which neither of us like, especially as their light tonic is not sugar-free. We’re walking to the supermarket in the morning to get Schweppes sugar-free. Not ideal either, but it suits us better. I guess it just proves that you really can’t please all of the people all of the time!

You certainly can't please all the people all the time.  Apparently there remain a class of people who do believe that you can fool all the people all the time.  [But we can't get political here...]

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 10:55 AM, Riocca said:

Yes it’s just the difference $7, we’ve done this on a few cruises over the past year. 

Thanks Rocca!  We will probably want to upgrade from Premium to Super-Duper as well so it is helpful to know of the additional cost.  Thanks again.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, marinaro44 said:

Interesting that a leading US consumer magazine downgraded Perrier for insufficient bubbles.  Some can't get beyond labels.

Don't understand the point of your post. If someone else or a review says I shouldn't like something, I should follow what they say and ignore my own preference? 

3 minutes ago, Retired-and-Happy said:

I have a question about the Ultimate drinks package... once upgraded, does it include the gratuities on the drinks you order, or do you still get charge a gratuity on each drink? Thanks. 

All gratuities (except in the spa) are included on Azamara so there’s nothing added to the drinks price whether you have a drink package or not.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Riocca said:

All gratuities (except in the spa) are included on Azamara so there’s nothing added to the drinks price whether you have a drink package or not.

Great, thanks. I had thought/hoped that was the case regarding included gratuities, until I just read this Cruise Critic review page:

https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/cruise/azamara/azamara-pursuit

which had me concerned as it clearly states that there's an "Automatic 15 percent service charge on all drinks"!

On 7/12/2023 at 4:33 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

The question is always whether Fevertree is on the ship!  If they will only give you Royal Club, abstain from G&Ts!!!

We first learned about Fevertree tonic on Azamara, when we were schooled by some gin experts at the bar!  It changed my world and I am now a devoted and very particular G & T drinker!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, debcip said:

We first learned about Fevertree tonic on Azamara, when we were schooled by some gin experts at the bar!  It changed my world and I am now a devoted and very particular G & T drinker!

Yes, the alternative would be a Noel Coward Martini:  fill a glass with gin and waive it in the general direction of Italy...  😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I received an email from Azamara this morning promoting their different beverage packages.  It appears they have increased the cost of the Ultimate and Premium packages by $3.00 per day each.  At least they have kept the loyalty level discount.  Regards, Paul

image.png.a539e4063aba8bc849057ea3b8d89ed4.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2023 at 1:42 PM, paf225 said:

I received an email from Azamara this morning promoting their different beverage packages.  It appears they have increased the cost of the Ultimate and Premium packages by $3.00 per day each.  At least they have kept the loyalty level discount.  Regards, Paul

image.png.a539e4063aba8bc849057ea3b8d89ed4.png

I booked over Labor Day and this was the prices I found in my research in September