Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

8 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I was ready to book a summer '25 and a March '26 cruise Wednesday, but yuck, nothing worth the effort.

Now I have to wait until February.

I did manage to book my long awaited Alaska Radiance cruise for 2025...luckily came out while on Wonder last week, to score some extra OBC.  😉 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I was ready to book a summer '25 and a March '26 cruise Wednesday, but yuck, nothing worth the effort.

We're in similar boats although since I'm specifically waiting to see what is sailing 7N's out of PC in June/July before Star (I assume Wonder) and the prices, I have no idea when that will be. Then I'll also be waiting for February.

5 hours ago, little britain said:

The Voyager prices for autumn 2025 are mad! $3300+ for 7n in a balcony. They do have a great itinerary with overnight Istanbul which I was very tempted with though…! 

But a Suez repo could be even more tempting! 

That price is for both persons, correct?

I agree, it is quite steep!!

Edited by LAKaye

17 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They are only taking itineraries through April 2026 so we will have to wait a year to find out her replacement

I got a little lost on this one … Are you saying the cruise/itinerary is solid but that the ship (Harmony) will be replaced with another ship??  If yes, is that common?  Sorry for my confusion. Thx! 

11 minutes ago, plutosmom said:

I got a little lost on this one … Are you saying the cruise/itinerary is solid but that the ship (Harmony) will be replaced with another ship??  If yes, is that common?  Sorry for my confusion. Thx! 

Yes if harmony is shown on a TA leaving Galveston march 2026, almost 100% certainty she will be replaced, with a new large ship, probably oasis class, though people keep hoping for Star. 

9 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

though people keep hoping for Star. 

I just hope they arenm't holding their breath on that one.  I will go out on a limb and say it will be a long time until Galveston gets an Icon Class ship.  Of the 6 Oasis class ships Harmony has the lowest prices, no way they would move an Icon class ship to Galveston

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, plutosmom said:

Every year one of the Oasis class ships does a transatlantic to Europe for a mandatory dry dock. The ship in question spends the summer season doing cruises around the Med and then returns Stateside at the end of October.

2026 is when Harmony is due for her next dry dock.

1 minute ago, FionaMG said:

Every year one of the Oasis class ships does a transatlantic to Europe for a mandatory dry dock. The ship in question spends the summer season doing cruises around the Med and then returns Stateside at the end of October.

2026 is when Harmony is due for her next dry dock.

It still has to be replaced in answer to the question. Cant leave Galveston with no 6 to 8 day ship. 

14 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I just hope they arenm't holding their breath on that one.  I will go out on a limb and say it will be a long time until Galveston gets an Icon Class ship.  Of the 6 Oasis class ships Harmony has the lowest prices, no way they would move an Icon class ship to Galveston

I would bet it will be even longer before one goes to Bayonne, which I would absolutely love to see. At least we get Oasis class. 🙂

19 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

It still has to be replaced in answer to the question. Cant leave Galveston with no 6 to 8 day ship. 

For sure, especially considering how much money Royal invested in the port facilities.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I agree so I looked at Princess and got a great cruise out of UK to European capitals. It is May 22 on Emerald Princess.

So when RCI. Is boring, look around

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I agree, Galveston and Bayonne = low prices

I would agree with Galveston, not so much for Bayonne —- unless you compare SY to Icon.

BTW, if you want a great Norwegian fjord itinerary for summer 2025, look at Celebrity Apex. A couple of outstanding ones.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

I would agree with Galveston, not so much for Bayonne —- unless you compare SY to Icon.

BTW, if you want a great Norwegian fjord itinerary for summer 2025, look at Celebrity Apex. A couple of outstanding ones.

mac_tlc

I am booked on the Apex for 2024 but will probably switch to Anthem.  We lose a good port but it is so much cheaper and we have family sailing the Anthem