Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

Although not available to book on the website, my TA was able to book the Anthem B2B. Unfortunately, Royal told her these were blackout dates, so couldn’t use my solo discount. I thought the prices were good on both legs (I book virtual balconies).

I may never get to use my solo discount, now that I have it. 

16 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Although not available to book on the website, my TA was able to book the Anthem B2B. Unfortunately, Royal told her these were blackout dates, so couldn’t use my solo discount. I thought the prices were good on both legs (I book virtual balconies).

There are really good group rates for the TP but nothing released for the 12 night before that.

As far as the solo rate goes.  The rate codes are just not loaded as is typical with a lot of new releases.  I would have your TA call C&A directly as opposed to the reservation line.  

17 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

There are really good group rates for the TP but nothing released for the 12 night before that.

As far as the solo rate goes.  The rate codes are just not loaded as is typical with a lot of new releases.  I would have your TA call C&A directly as opposed to the reservation line.  

Thanks Ken. She said she called the Loyalty desk. I have a 7 day courtesy hold on both legs. I will have her check back in a couple days.

But, as you know, call 5 people, get 5 different answers. 😉

Edited by crzndeb

On 12/19/2023 at 5:21 PM, andreasfcb said:

Royal has updated the "unique sailings" document today.

I am not sure what they have changed, but there are more sailings now in the document than before.

Link: https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025_Unique_Sailings

Love that last one in the list.  Alas, I am a teacher and will be back at work by then.  If only they had started that voyage 2 weeks earlier.

3 hours ago, Russ Lomas said:

Love that last one in the list.  Alas, I am a teacher and will be back at work by then.  If only they had started that voyage 2 weeks earlier.

It's an amazing one. The 2024 is even better because it has several stops in Iceland:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/deu/de/cruises/itinerary/16-night-iceland-greenland-from-boston-on-jewel/JW16T104?sail-date=2024-08-22&currency=CHF&country=CHS#step=0

But yeah, the date is a problem for us too. I wonder why Royal never offers this criuse in May/June in the reverse way. There is much more daylight then, which makes the cruise more spectacular.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andreasfcb said:

It's an amazing one. The 2024 is even better because it has several stops in Iceland:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/deu/de/cruises/itinerary/16-night-iceland-greenland-from-boston-on-jewel/JW16T104?sail-date=2024-08-22&currency=CHF&country=CHS#step=0

But yeah, the date is a problem for us too. I wonder why Royal never offers this criuse in May/June in the reverse way. There is much more daylight then, which makes the cruise more spectacular.

Chances for Northern Lights are not that good in May or June....................Much better from September to  March in Greenland.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, andreasfcb said:

Likely because where coming from in Spring, Florida/Texas/Caribbean, not really direct route. Fall is easy when going to west to Boston. Royal doesn't usually get too inventive with new routes/dates. It's like TA's, I remember when they'd go 17-18nites, less nites less stops on the crossings

13 hours ago, crzndeb said:

Hi Deb!

So what's your solo discount?

Pam and I are thinking of booking our own separate cabins rather than sharing a suite.  It's less expensive to do it that way.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That's the truth.

I also booked the 4/13/25 on line but As an agent it was on the agent website.  It should be up on consumer side also .  I booked that and TP for my whole group.  Yes deposit is not needed until 12/7/25.

2 hours ago, Teeara said:

Hi Deb!

Pam and I are thinking of booking our own separate cabins rather than sharing a suite.  It's less expensive to do it that way.

She is saying she has 340 loyalty pts. At this level solo get 25% off the cruise price. I pushed to get there. Makes a huge difference. Agree the new bookings rcl dropped many the code doesnt work, just have to try and figure in your head. IT at it's best. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Teeara said:

Hi Deb!

Firefly is correct. It’s the DP340 code. The Anthem Apr/2025 sailings are on the website now, and the DP340 still not valid. I think the prices are still great.

The flyer said the TP was 15 nights, website 14. I don’t know if they added the day we repeat, crossing the International Dateline. I just know there are a lot of sea days ( I love) from last stop in Japan to Seattle on TP.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

The flyer said the TP was 15 nights, website 14. I don’t know if they added the day we repeat, crossing the International Dateline. I just know there are a lot of sea days ( I love) from last stop in Japan to Seattle on TP.

Thank you for this.  We have really wanted to book something like what the Anthem is offering.  We really want to cruise on the Spectrum and I wish that they would release those.

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

She is saying she has 340 loyalty pts. At this level solo get 25% off the cruise price. I pushed to get there. Makes a huge difference. Agree the new bookings rcl dropped many the code doesnt work, just have to try and figure in your head. IT at it's best. 

Agreed about DP340.  My wife and I hit that level last year and we've already begun to take advantage.  We now contemplate whether two (solo) connecting-balconies are cheaper than one suite... and in some cases, they are. 

Also 2 bathrooms and 2 additional D+ amenities (if we shared a cabin, there would be two total). 

It's the little things 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crzndeb said:

Firefly is correct. It’s the DP340 code. The Anthem Apr/2025 sailings are on the website now, and the DP340 still not valid. I think the prices are still great.

I assume Tokyo to Seattle is a bit colder than a TA Florida to Europe in April?🤔

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nabalab said:

Agreed about DP340.  My wife and I hit that level last year and we've already begun to take advantage.  We now contemplate whether two (solo) connecting-balconies are cheaper than one suite... and in some cases, they are. 

Also 2 bathrooms and 2 additional D+ amenities (if we shared a cabin, there would be two total). 

It's the little things 🙂

Kool! Yes with Solo/Single save thousands a yr with the 340+ and at times every 3rd or 4th Cruise is free with amount I save with all Discounts. 21-26yrs ago we'd all pack into a small Vision or Sovereign Class OV for 7-10nites, all 5 of us! 

5 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Kool! Yes with Solo/Single save thousands a yr with the 340+ and at times every 3rd or 4th Cruise is free with amount I save with all Discounts. 21-26yrs ago we'd all pack into a small Vision or Sovereign Class OV for 7-10nites, all 5 of us! 

Did you notice, the more you cruise - the more you save!👌

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, crzndeb said:

Thank you again for posting this.  We went ahead and booked the B2B, it is too amazing to pass up.

38 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

Thank you again for posting this.  We went ahead and booked the B2B, it is too amazing to pass up.

I started the Roll Call already. Super excited it ends in Seattle, and at least it’s close for you. I have only been to a couple of the ports,  and this has really nice port stops. I’m doing another cruise line TP in Oct/2024, Singapore- Long Beach. Good thing I love Singapore. 😉

• Like 3

FYI check your Tokyo to Seattle final payment date. It is actually before the Singapore Tokyo leg. I just called and they said that RCL is now increasing the time before final payment to 120 days for 14 days and more. They also charged higher deposit amount by approx 50%. Just wanted to make everyone aware in case they missed final payment date thinking it was 90 days out.