Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

3 minutes ago, smedley_odwin said:

I was just looking to see if anyone had this info. Looks like we will check back on Wednesday. Waiting to see what the itineraries on the Oasis class ships not yet announced are.

I'd expect much of the same. For Symphony out of NJ, mostly 7-nighters to PC, CocoCay & Nassau with a 9-nighter thrown in. In FL, Wonder likely continuing her current rotation until Star arrives. Not expecting anything Earth-shattering.

Biggest question marks and changes I've been able to piece together: the Boston season looks to have question marks as to where ships go, and Liberty looks to be switching back to the St. Maarten group for its 9-nighters out of NJ rather than the DR runs it's doing this summer.

On 2/11/2024 at 4:42 PM, gallagher123123 said:

So, who's excited for the Northeast deployment this week? Ready to see what will be offered out of Boston on the Brilliance.

Wondering about the Odyssey January 2026 longer cruises. Hoping for a slight difference in itinerary.

4 hours ago, xtremegk said:

I'd expect much of the same. For Symphony out of NJ, mostly 7-nighters to PC, CocoCay & Nassau with a 9-nighter thrown in. In FL, Wonder likely continuing her current rotation until Star arrives. Not expecting anything Earth-shattering.

Biggest question marks and changes I've been able to piece together: the Boston season looks to have question marks as to where ships go, and Liberty looks to be switching back to the St. Maarten group for its 9-nighters out of NJ rather than the DR runs it's doing this summer.

Star is cruising by the dates I'm looking for (Nov 25) hopefully we find out Wednesday 

13 hours ago, roswellcruiser1 said:

Apologies in advance if this has been asked and answered.  When should the remaining Fall 2025 Transatlantic cruises be released?  Thanks!

Should be tomorrow (Wednesday).  They will be opening long Caribbean this week and they need to get the ships from Europe to the Caribbean first, so the WB TAs (Fall TAs) should open at the same time.  Keep an eye here on the board.  People will start posting as they see them loading.  I'm still checking every 15 minutes just in case they drop early.

You should also have a few cabins picked out in advance to make your booking easier.

Do you like the sun?  Then pick a cabin on the left or port side of the ship for a Fall TA.  That side will get the most sun during the cruise.  If you prefer to stay out of the sun (like we do), then pick a cabin on the right or starboard side of the ship.  That side stays more in the shade.

We found our WB TA on Wonder had a pretty smooth transit, although we did have a few rocky days.  If you have motion on the ocean issues, then choose a cabin in the middle of the ship and lower in the ship.

Hope that helps!

• Thanks 1

Do we expect any other royal cruise ships to sail in nov/dec 2025 doing 7 night caribbean cruise other than the star  

is so does anyone have any idea what it could be and when it will come out 

Edited by Garyjames220

8 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

So, I'm going on the website, hitting "search cruises" and seeing 599 cruises. I figure as long as that number doesn't change, they haven't added the next batch of itineraries. 

What do you think? Safe assumption or giving the website/ Royal IT too much credit?

Yesterday it was 603, there is couple Cruises that are Full, then when a Cancel happens it opens again. So it does go up/down day to day, hr to hr at times

10 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

So, I'm going on the website, hitting "search cruises" and seeing 599 cruises. I figure as long as that number doesn't change, they haven't added the next batch of itineraries. 

What do you think? Safe assumption or giving the website/ Royal IT too much credit?

That has been my strategy for pressing reload on schedule release day

I keep reading wonder is going to replace harmony out of Galveston. April 2026 harmony TA. Going to be a long wait. They think rcl is hinting about this, like saying it will be wonderfull. Or words they think means wonder to texas. 

52 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

Why did I not think of this strategy! Thank you 🙂 

Can anyone help with my question 

Do we expect any other royal cruise ships to sail in nov/dec 2025 doing 7 night caribbean cruise other than the star from PC 

if so does anyone have any idea what it could be and when it will come out 

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

That has been my strategy for pressing reload on schedule release day

I also have Royal page saved with only the 5 Ships and the new Dates. A lot easier then all Ships/Dates loaded and to look threw

Edited by ONECRUISER

17 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

Do we expect any other royal cruise ships to sail in nov/dec 2025 doing 7 night caribbean cruise other than the star from PC 

I have not seen anyone suggest that’s the plan. They’ll have Utopia doing 3 and 4 nighters, Star replacing Wonder, Adventure doing 6 and 8 nighters, and perhaps an older ship doing 4 and 5 nighters (it’s Voyager this year). 

Edited by pyrateslife4me84

36 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

Symphony would be back in FL at that point, with Odyssey doing the Cape Liberty winter. Allure would also have returned (refurbished) from her summer in the Med. With Utopia doing the shorts (possibly with Wonder), would believe these two will be doing 7-nighters.

Seems to me these would open this week or next.

Edited by xtremegk
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

Do you ask for PC or in general?  For sure three ships in PC and one of them with seven night cruises is more than sufficient and they will not add a fourth one.