Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

14 minutes ago, twangster said:

Keep an eye on April 3 - 16.  This isn’t official yet but a potential cruise that might be offered.

13 Night Sydney To Singapore, Ovation Of The Seas Apr 3 - Apr 16

Would it not be easier to have an 11 day to Singapore and not have to change anything for passengers other than a ship change to Yokohama and then on to Seattle? The only issue is how many cabins are available now if they just switch ships for Ovation passengers wanting to continue on?

Edited by tottenhamfc

1 hour ago, tottenhamfc said:

Would it not be easier to have an 11 day to Singapore and not have to change anything for passengers other than a ship change to Yokohama and then on to Seattle? The only issue is how many cabins are available now if they just switch ships for Ovation passengers wanting to continue on?

They don't care if passengers are inconvenienced - should be very clear by now!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tottenhamfc said:

Anything is possible until (and after) they make it available to book.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tottenhamfc said:

When do you guess the timing of this might be?

No idea.  There are a lot of moving pieces and the situation impacting the Suez Canal could cause them to wait more if they are even thinking about not sending Anthem to the Pacific.  Even if that is a remote possibility they may delay decisions until they are more certain.  Time will tell.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 10:40 AM, twangster said:

Do we have Jewel going to Fort Lauderdale from April 2025 through October 2025?

Potential signs of her joining the short Florida market with an occasional Key West visit vs. the standard 3/4 Monday-Friday-Monday Nassau-PDCC.

What a waste!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Scurvy Pirate said:

Any word on the 2025 long caribbean deployment?  The brochure seemed to indicate it should have been posted last week, but I am still not seeing anything.  Was thinking Freedom may be a part of that, but RCI is still showing no sailings after April 2025 for Freedom.

If you scroll back on this thread, last weeks release was postponed to this week....waiting... 

7 minutes ago, The Scurvy Pirate said:

Any word on the 2025 long caribbean deployment?  The brochure seemed to indicate it should have been posted last week, but I am still not seeing anything.  Was thinking Freedom may be a part of that, but RCI is still showing no sailings after April 2025 for Freedom.

If you are hoping for something longer than 3 & 4 on Freedom beyond April 2025 you may be disappointed. 

2 hours ago, twangster said:

The new cruise terminal in Tokyo could enter the fray for a ship in 2025.

https://uniquevenues-en.metro.tokyo.lg.jp/venues/metropolitan/12004/

I envision officials in Tokyo saying Kon'nichiwa and giving a standing Ovation to Royal in the Northern hemisphere's summer of 2025.  

I can’t understand why Royal hasn’t tried a seasonal ship in Japan ,Celebrity is a regular there.

Or at least a regular interport with Singapore.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Scurvy Pirate said:

Long Caribbean was announced a couple weeks ago.  We're just waiting on short Caribbean and LA which is supposed to be this week. Of course it was supposed to be last week, too.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Long Caribbean was announced a couple weeks ago.  We're just waiting on short Caribbean and LA which is supposed to be this week. Of course it was supposed to be last week, too.

But there is still some long Caribbean to release. 

2 hours ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

But there is still some long Caribbean to release. 

Some years there is Long Caribbean and then Seasonal non-all yr round Long Caribbean sailings. Lot of times these are released separate or under othere dates. Can only hope a few more to come. Over last few yrs scored some good Repo's, Long Caribbean and Panama Canals on weeks nothing was to come out, but I'm always watching until everything is done

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Scottdalfonso said:

Which ones? I don't think there are many more at this point

There are usually 9-11 night Caribbean cruises, and sometimes a few 12-nighters, out of both Miami and Fort Lauderdale over the winter period. If you search for cruises of that length departing from those ports between November 2025 and April 2026, there are none at all; the longest are 8 nights.

If you do the same search but for the period November 2024 to April 2025, you have Grandeur doing 9-nighters out of fort Lauderdale and Explorer doing 10 and 11-nighters out of Miami.

So that's what we're still missing. I'm waiting for these ones so I really hope they haven't decided not to have them any more.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

There are usually 9-11 night Caribbean cruises, and sometimes a few 12-nighters, out of both Miami and Fort Lauderdale over the winter period. If you search for cruises of that length departing from those ports between November 2025 and April 2026, there are none at all; the longest are 8 nights.

If you do the same search but for the period November 2024 to April 2025, you have Grandeur doing 9-nighters out of fort Lauderdale and Explorer doing 10 and 11-nighters out of Miami.

So that's what we're still missing. I'm waiting for these ones so I really hope they haven't decided not to have them any more.

These plus Wonder summer 2025. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruisin from florida said:

They used to have a cruise calendar so you could see which ships were going where (and when). That would help to identify the current gaps in deployment. Is that calendar, or something similar, available anywhere?

This?

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2024_2025/2024-2025_Deployment_Summary.pdf

2025-2026 is not posted yet.

22 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

No, it was one of the search options on the website. It's been a long time since I saw it 

You can do that now. Just select ships as your only search option, then click on the dates tab. It'll show you which months have no cruises for that/those ships.