Inaugural Sailing Observations

Keith1010

On 7/31/2023 at 8:34 AM, Keith1010 said:

I spoke with some of the TA's and they were very pleased.

I've seen a few guests who didn't want to return for the period of owners the former owners were here and are now back. 

If you liked the Crystal you left you will like today's Crystal.  

One of the inclusive wines is Vine Robles which I enjoy and first had on Crystal and have bought it at home.

Keith

I am also on and concur 100%.

Are there some glitches? Yes but the are working to resolve them all and all but one are very minor. The one is that our phone and some others too are not working. We have been reassured they are working to fix the problem.

Otherwise it truly feels like coming home. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

The new double rooms and solo rooms are exquisite but there is less closet space and draws for those who have asked about this.

Keith

Keith, thanks for posting, everything sounds wonderful!

When you say double rooms, are you referring to the entry level OV and veranda rooms that were 210 sqft on the previous version of the ship? What has changed? The rooms already seemed fine to me on the Symphony. 

1 hour ago, ivyleaguegent said:

Hi Keith,

Is there ballroom dancing before and/or after dinner? What  about dance lessons during the day?

Thank you.

I am very interested to find out if dance classes and dance ambassadors will be continued.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, jjs217 said:

Is Clark on board?  He usually worked the lunch crowd upstairs.  Is there still a Catholic Priest on board?  That was always a nice feature for us Mackerel Snappers.

When you say Clark. There was Clark from many years ago who went to Esprit and he will be returning but I am not sure if this is the same Clark.

I am unsure of the Catholic Priest and will let you know when I am sure.

Keith

2 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

When you say Clark. There was Clark from many years ago who went to Esprit and he will be returning but I am not sure if this is the same Clark.

I am unsure of the Catholic Priest and will let you know when I am sure.

Keith

Yes, that is the same Clark.  Thank you Keith for letting me know.

Thank you, Keith.  Are you able to confirm that the Seabreeze rooms have been kept such that if you have two adjoining Seabreezes, you can make them "connecting" by using the first exterior door? 

This was our assumption, but I haven't seen if this was confirmed anywhere (to be fair I haven't been keeping up, so it may have been mentioned).

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Roland4 said:

With all due respect, people, you might want to remember that Keith is on vacation  and maybe stop peppering him with inane questions!! Ask youself, "Does it really matter?"

Eh, he's a big boy.  He can take care of himself.  Or, as he once advised me, "don't read it."

Edited by KenzSailing
typo
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, KenzSailing said:

Eh, he's a big boy.  He can take care of himself.  Or, as he once advised me, "don't read it."

Fair enough. but I am waiting for someone to ask him what brand of toilet paper is in the public restrooms!!! 😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, nnn said:

Thank you, Keith.  Are you able to confirm that the Seabreeze rooms have been kept such that if you have two adjoining Seabreezes, you can make them "connecting" by using the first exterior door? 

This was our assumption, but I haven't seen if this was confirmed anywhere (to be fair I haven't been keeping up, so it may have been mentioned).

Thank you.

Yes this is the case for what was the Seabreeze rooms. The newer ones do not have this and the benefit is the actual room is larger not using that space for the foyer area.

Keith

• Like 1