Plus50: Why does it show blank under Packages?

georgemoe

We booked Plus50 last year and have no plans to upgrade. If I go to Packages on the app it says I have none. I’ve seen Plus60 folks post screen shots of their app and it lists all the details. Why wouldn’t Plus50 at least show Wifi, Plus Beverage, and Gratuities in the app? My Travel Summary shows all the details of the Plus50. Is this another IT bug?

14 minutes ago, georgemoe said:

We booked Plus50 last year and have no plans to upgrade. If I go to Packages on the app it says I have none. I’ve seen Plus60 folks post screen shots of their app and it lists all the details. Why wouldn’t Plus50 at least show Wifi, Plus Beverage, and Gratuities in the app? My Travel Summary shows all the details of the Plus50. Is this another IT bug?

I understand the App only shows packages purchased post-booking. So if you booked the cruise with the Plus Option, it will never show under Packages on the App.  Just go with the travel summary or cruise personaliser website.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tripmode33 said:

I understand the App only shows packages purchased post-booking. So if you booked the cruise with the Plus Option, it will never show under Packages on the App.  Just go with the travel summary or cruise personaliser website.

Definitely not correct.

5 minutes ago, bellebaby said:

So, what will be provided onboard?

B

Travel summary rules the day. I had a package that didn’t show up on the app till a few days before the cruise on the app

Edited by memoak
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, irishgirl said:

Definitely something wrong with the app.  I purchased the Plus plan for my cruise in March of 2022.  So, I have the Plus-50.  My app shows I have Premier-80.

IMG_1932.png

Mine does as well. All five cruises we've booked show Premier. Four of those cruises are Plus and only one is truly Premier.

• Like 1

I was told by a princess rep FWIW that the app is where I was to find what type of pkg we purchased and what will be honored on the cruise....well for this September we bought at the older Plus price yet it lists all the new Plus goodies, then on our shorter cruise next year we didn't book a pkg and it shows we have the newer Plus pkg goodies....but then I got the email stating our September cruise had the older package and if we wanted to upgrade click here...did it just for fun to see the pricing...NO WHERE to click upgrade once the link takes me to the personalizer...they really need to get their business in order just so inconsistent. ...sigh

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

I was told by a princess rep FWIW that the app is where I was to find what type of pkg we purchased and what will be honored on the cruise....well for this September we bought at the older Plus price yet it lists all the new Plus goodies, then on our shorter cruise next year we didn't book a pkg and it shows we have the newer Plus pkg goodies....but then I got the email stating our September cruise had the older package and if we wanted to upgrade click here...did it just for fun to see the pricing...NO WHERE to click upgrade once the link takes me to the personalizer...they really need to get their business in order just so inconsistent. ...sigh

Our next cruise was booked almost 2 years ago with the plus package. Last December, I upgraded to Premier. The web site summary reflected this but the app showed both Plus and Premier. Then I got "the email". I contacted my princess vacation planner (or what ever they are now called) who told me that " the email " automatically went out to anyone who had booked prior to December 4, 2022. She also told me that I was grandfathed and that we had all the latest Premier features. She said to recheck the app and that is the same information they go by on the ship. I rechecked the app which showed we have the latest version of Premier. Time will tell.

3 minutes ago, Colorado Coasty said:

Our next cruise was booked almost 2 years ago with the plus package. Last December, I upgraded to Premier. The web site summary reflected this but the app showed both Plus and Premier. Then I got "the email". I contacted my princess vacation planner (or what ever they are now called) who told me that " the email " automatically went out to anyone who had booked prior to December 4, 2022. She also told me that I was grandfathed and that we had all the latest Premier features. She said to recheck the app and that is the same information they go by on the ship. I rechecked the app which showed we have the latest version of Premier. Time will tell.

Hmm thanks... our cruise in September has been booted around since 2020 so of course the initial cruise was booked like 2018, but then covid came knocking and our Alaska land tour has jumped all around.  I know we have booked and rebooked and re-fared so I have lost track of which Plus we got...but the app shows all the features but the travel summary does not.  I hope that they do go by the app as that shows we have all the bells and whistles ...we were mostly interested in the room service, Alfredos and ocean now as we have a suite and had planned on eating on the balcony especially during glacier days and on the formal nights ordering to our cabin...so far no one has been able to confirm even if we are not grandfathered in will the suites still be charged the fee to order the MDR food that is said to be a suite benefit.??  We have a plan B if we have the lesser Plus pkg but would prefer to have what we actually booked and paid for..but like you say time will tell and we will just keep our fingers crossed...

2 hours ago, bellebaby said:

And OBC.  Where is that outlined?

Cruise Personalizer under Payments section.  There is a Credits section if you scroll down and it shows there.  Also, download the Travel Summary PDF (also Cruise Personalizer) and it shows there.

3 hours ago, memoak said:

Travel summary rules the day. I had a package that didn’t show up on the app till a few days before the cruise on the app

Thanks for the response. This is what I'm hoping that it will update before embarkation or at least I can get it solved during check-in. We are 7 days out so hopefully it will be resolved.

7 minutes ago, memoak said:

It is in the personalizer on the web site

With all the MedallionClass hype, I assumed all of the information would be on the app.  It seems like some of it is on the app, some of it is on the web site.  Lots of room for confusion and errors.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, bellebaby said:

With all the MedallionClass hype, I assumed all of the information would be on the app.  It seems like some of it is on the app, some of it is on the web site.  Lots of room for confusion and errors.

Welcome to Princess, they need lots of room for confusion and errors, they have an abundance.

• Like 1

I had a similar issue. I did not book with Princess. I was told by this forum to wait. And my Plus60 finally appeared in the app about a month before departure (which is next week) and I was able to order medallions without paying for them, with about 2 weeks before the deadline. I canceled 'pick up in port' and ordered to get medallions shipped.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Musky Ike said:

Welcome to Princess, they need lots of room for confusion and errors, they have an abundance.

Have sailed with Princess many times, but my December sailing will be the first MedallionClass, post pandemic cruise.  Hoping things will be easy and uneventful.

• Like 1