Hideaway Beach at Perfect Day

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Surprised the cabanas are so "economical".  Compared to the Beach Club, these are deals. 😂  Really, they are.

I was surprised day passes are only $60.I already purchased 2 day passes for our Icon cruise next summer. 

If you remember, when Coco Beach club first opened, passes & cabanas were reasonably priced. 

Edited by Newcruiser215
  • Like 1

Just now, Jerseygirl1416 said:

Nice! I’ve been looking forward to this. The beach club was nice but still has splashing screaming kids in the pool so this will check all options. When is your cruise? 

We're on Icon next summer. 

We did the beach club before and it wasn't worth what we paid. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toddcan said:

Curious.. is the adult area access admission cost just to get you into an adult -only beach area, or does it have any nicer amenities like the beach club does?

Here's the dscription in the cruise planner...

Overview

You’ve landed on our private island and found the ultimate beachfront party in paradise just for adults — Hideaway Beach. Swim right up to the popping Hideaway Bar, fueled by non-stop, DJ-spun beats. Or soak up the rhythm at four more watering holes serving expertly crafted libations. Keep the energy fed with tasty pizzas from Slice of Paradise and flavorful all-American faves from Snack Shack. Space is limited and may sell out — so book before your cruise to secure your spot and score the biggest savings!

Highlights

• Settle into the scene with in-water hammocks, resort-style loungers, and umbrellas to keep you made in the shade.
  • Turn up the party vibe and dance to sun-soaked DJ sets at the best swim-up bar in The Bahamas.
  • Take your bar crawl to the tropics at five spirited spots serving refreshing drinks. So whether you cool off with an ice-cold draft at the beach bar or sip cocktails with live music and a view at On the Rocks, you’ll have plenty of ways to shake things up.
  • Head to Slice of Paradise to savor tasty pizzas and imaginative craft cocktails. And Snack Shack crushes cravings with juicy burgers, crispy chicken sandwiches, and fresh salads that will keep you coming back for more.

What's Included

• Full day access to Hideaway Beach, featuring live music and non-stop beats spun by a live DJ.
  • Complimentary in-water hammocks, resort-style loungers, and umbrellas.
  • Complimentary bites from Snack Shack and Slice of Paradise.
  • Temperature-controlled pools.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Newcruiser215 said:

Man, you guys do not like DJs. LOL. 

Most  ship DJs pump up the volume with rap/hip-hop and EDM-crap you har 40times an hour on local FM.  Or attempt to lure us into a Carib mood via Jimmy and Zack.  I wish their playlist was more calypso jazz, soca, ska, or even junkanoo or rake-n-scrape. I'd even go for more latin jazz.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crewsweeper said:

Most  ship DJs pump up the volume with rap/hip-hop and EDM-crap you har 40times an hour on local FM.  Or attempt to lure us into a Carib mood via Jimmy and Zack.  I wish their playlist was more calypso jazz, soca, ska, or even junkanoo or rake-n-scrape. I'd even go for more latin jazz.

Very valid point. We had a DJ on our Wonder cruise by the pool deck and it was loud but she played a lot of different genres. Some oldies and some new music. Honestly, the volume paled in comparison to the loud kids.

9 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Not when we were promised an adults only QUIET oasis experience with no kids (included in the crease fare to boot)

True indeed. I'm not looking forward to the DJ either, but I'll give a shot. If we like it, great. We don't, we know not to do it again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

I just jumped on my planner for October and it’s not there. Too bad!

As of last week, they had exactly one building closed in - the rest are still either partial concrete shells or just coming out of the ground, and the lagoon doesn't have a discernible shape yet. We are there again in three weeks, so we will see whether they have made any progress on the other buildings or the shoreline.

• Like 2