Radiance of the Seas Sept 15th is HAPPENING!! - Live with Beeline

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Congrats on your first "Live from..." Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic!"

Beeline Cruiser was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

Royal got our ship all fixed and we're SERIOUSLY super excited for tomorrow! There is SO MUCH to do here in Anchorage I need more time to see all of it! More nights next time Right? I have to pace myself! And yes here's our room at the Marriott and I see that the ship is ready for tomorrow!

121.jpg

114.jpg

• Like 8

No, not me but I’m due onboard next week. I just wish RC would be honest but I’m not feeling that that is the case. We fly from the UK in 4 days, if they tell me now then I can rescue my holiday, catch the train to Seattle and jump aboard Norwegian, there is currently limited availability. I really feel for those who have either had their cruises cancelled or as this one, completely messed around. We have a Vancouver to Vancouver 7 day, then the ship heads to San Diego before I think heading to the Caribbean. If I was a betting man I’d say they’d cancel my cruise to make sure she’s fit for the winter. Maybe I’m overthinking?

15 minutes ago, strickers said:

No, not me but I’m due onboard next week. I just wish RC would be honest but I’m not feeling that that is the case. We fly from the UK in 4 days, if they tell me now then I can rescue my holiday, catch the train to Seattle and jump aboard Norwegian, there is currently limited availability. I really feel for those who have either had their cruises cancelled or as this one, completely messed around. We have a Vancouver to Vancouver 7 day, then the ship heads to San Diego before I think heading to the Caribbean. If I was a betting man I’d say they’d cancel my cruise to make sure she’s fit for the winter. Maybe I’m overthinking?

We dont know what you mean. How was the current alaskan cruise itinerary changed. 

15 hours ago, Beeline Cruiser said:

Royal got our ship all fixed and we're SERIOUSLY super excited for tomorrow! There is SO MUCH to do here in Anchorage I need more time to see all of it! More nights next time Right? I have to pace myself! And yes here's our room at the Marriott and I see that the ship is ready for tomorrow!

121.jpg

114.jpg

Enjoy your cruise.  I was on board 8/18 to 8/25 and had a great cruise.  

6 minutes ago, Beeline Cruiser said:

SERIOUSLY?? And yes I'll be eating in Seward for the next couple days because the Windjammer is STILL GROSS!

121.jpg

Omgosh .. well 50% obc and free drinks until the ship leaves should help some. What a bummer for you. So the ship isnt completely fixed I'd guess. Hugs. I'm sure you are disappointed. Did you just now find out?

So they told you that you can come and go until the ship leaves? Do the best you can to enjoy since you are already there. That is a big change.