Crystal Blocks - One per couple?

4 minutes ago, bigeagle12 said:

Our friends just hit 140 points this week on the Mariner.  They only received one block and were told this is the new policy.  We still got one each last year.  Is this correct?

Not a new policy, it has always been one per couple.  If you got one each you lucked out.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Tree_skier said:

What if you hit 140 on different cruises?  

That would only work if you and your wife are not linked.  If you are linked, while you technically have different points they only look at your relationship points.  I may have received a couple of extra blocks when Vikki and I were unlinked.

• Like 1

Just now, Tree_skier said:

What if you hit 140 on different cruises?  

It is still one per couple.

DH has been eight points ahead of me for years, so he tends to hit milestones 1 cruise sooner.  The blocks consistently arrive on his milestone cruises and not mine.

• Like 2

We were on a B2B where we reached 140 in the last couple days of the first cruise. This was after the restart, and they were shipping blocks. We had a card in our room when we checked in, so filled it out and gave it to the LA. On the first day of the 2nd cruise, there was another card, so we filled it out again (putting my wife's name this time), and turned that one in to the LA.

Didn't fool him in the slightest. Months later... one block arrived.😁

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Maybe you got mine which I've been waiting for nearly 18 months

I'm still owed one from 2019 and 2 from 2022, promised to mail them multiple times. But I did get one last month on Serenade and one last week on Radiance, at least they are still old Style.

1 hour ago, lovescats5 said:

Interesting.  We are basically 2 families.  My son and granddaughter, then husband and I.  Should we be getting 2 blocks when earned.  We will get on in April on Adventure and 2 would be fun.  Have only received one before.

It would depend on how you're linked in C&A.  If your son is not linked to you, and he shouldn't be, then he will get his own block.  Only you and your husband should be linked.  Your granddaughter should be linked to your son. 

8 hours ago, Eddie Wilson said:

Please excuse a corollary question…..

If you hit the milestone number of 140, 210 etc on the LAST DAY of a cruise, do you receive the block with that cruise, or wait till the next one.

Thank you

On the cruise you are on.  They are delivered earlier in the week

Remember, you do not get points for the day you disembark the ship.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1