NCL Coupons in Latitudes Account

graphicguy

Got a similar coupon last year.  Looks like Latitude coupon are staring back up.

Just got this one in my account....

Your Exclusive 10% Off Coupon – Latitudes Cruise, Norwegian Bliss, September 28th, 2024 XXXXXXXXXXXX 10% Off
Expires On9/25/2024
Sail by10/5/202

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 5

• graphicguy changed the title to NCL Coupons in Latitudes Account
1 minute ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I just got that one as well.  I'll price it out, but I doubt that 10% will be a gamechanger for my plans.  I DO like the ship and itinerary though, right @graphicguy🐀

Amen, my friend!

Gave it a cursory look.  Nothing that would make me dive in.  But, I have a feeling that could change.

Edited by graphicguy

Nope!  This just will not do.  Got the coupon and am hoping to do our first Alaska trip next year, but end of September?  Maybe if it was our 3rd or 4th time,  but these "old" bones just think it's too cold!  

What a tease!  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, davencl said:

That seals the deal for me.  🙂 🙂 

I would like those pins 🙂    At least being from Oregon you can drive to Seattle and park across the street from the ship.  We do that rather than flying even though flights are not expensive.

We've done this cruise more than once and we love the Bliss.  If we did it again we wouldn't bother getting off in Victoria ..... just not enough time.   I do like the itineraries that include Sitka better but this isn't one of them.   Only thing I don't love about the Bliss is no middle staircase.  Big ship and a lot of walking.

We'll be in Alaska the first week of May on the Spirit Hawaii to Seattle cruise April 22, 2024.  Same Alaska port stops except no Victoria and port times are much better.   Tiny ship with great spaces for scenic viewing.  We were on her years ago and looking forward to seeing the renovations in person.

Karen

• Like 1

That's an interesting coupon as its so specific.  I got a coupon as well but  mine was 10% off any cruise booked before December 2024 in my account.  We used that in addition to the (3) Cruise Next certs (That we got for free) and had over 1000.00 off an Alaska sailing in August of next year.  

40 minutes ago, kjquilts said:

I would like those pins 🙂    At least being from Oregon you can drive to Seattle and park across the street from the ship.  We do that rather than flying even though flights are not expensive.

We've done this cruise more than once and we love the Bliss.  If we did it again we wouldn't bother getting off in Victoria ..... just not enough time.   I do like the itineraries that include Sitka better but this isn't one of them.   Only thing I don't love about the Bliss is no middle staircase.  Big ship and a lot of walking.

We'll be in Alaska the first week of May on the Spirit Hawaii to Seattle cruise April 22, 2024.  Same Alaska port stops except no Victoria and port times are much better.   Tiny ship with great spaces for scenic viewing.  We were on her years ago and looking forward to seeing the renovations in person.

Karen

Yea, I also drive to Seattle - it's actually faster to drive than fly and I don't have to worry about lost luggage or cancelled flights. I don't have any issues with a late September cruise but really not a fan of the itinerary. Port times are still pretty short, even with fewer port stops.

Like some other folks, this coupon just showed up in my account as well. Since this is the first NCL coupon we have ever received, how do you apply it? For example, if I want to do a fake online booking of the referenced cruise, where would I enter the coupon's ID number? I might mention we also get the 10% military discount, so 20% off this particular Sep 28, 2024 Bliss cruise might be worth investigating.

16 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

how do you apply it

There will be a checkbox next to the coupon description checking out.  You can see it prior to entering a credit card but may have to go a step or two past what you normally do to price a cruise.

BTW  I haven't been so lucky to get a coupon.   Yet. ** hopeful look **

• Thanks 1

IIRC, these 10% off coupons are applied only to the base fare.  The remainder of the costs (tax and port fees, bev and dining service charges, etc.) remain unchanged.  I book inside in most cases, and this one would save both me and DW $59.90 each, so not a meaningful savings.  If somebody books much more expensive cabins, than obviously the savings might become more compelling.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Pookie2u said:

There will be a checkbox next to the coupon description checking out.  You can see it prior to entering a credit card but may have to go a step or two past what you normally do to price a cruise.

BTW  I haven't been so lucky to get a coupon.   Yet. ** hopeful look **

Thanks! I just tried what you suggested and when I got to the payment screen, the coupon was automatically listed and the additional 10% discount from the base fare was applied.

BTW I don’t know if this makes a difference with regards to getting a coupon, but we made platinum in Dec 2022.

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Like 1