Time from Cruise Completion to Showing in HAL Account?

POA1

Does anyone know how long it has been taking lately for a cruise to show up in your history on the HAL website?  We returned on 12/17-2023, 12 days ago and our activity is still not showing. I need to grab a copy of my folio PDF and I would like to track our ever-so-slow slog from 4* to 5* Mariner.  We were a mere 250 cruise credit days away before our cruise.  (Half way.)

Mine are usually done in 7 - 10 business days.  I would hazard a guess that at this time of the year with many taking time off and extra non-business days, it may not be done until after the New Year when most have returned to work.  Just a guess on my part.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, POA1 said:

Thanks, everyone! It's a long slog between 4 stars and 5. I just want to see some progress after being stalled for five years.

Us too…November Eurodam was our first cruise since December 2019-got a lot of catching up to do!

• Like 1

Still waiting for my cruise that ended 12/15/2023 to post. Note if you need the portfolio now you can e-mail 

onboardbilling@hollandamerica.com <onboardbilling@hollandamerica.com>

and they will send it to you. I requested mine to get a medical claim started with my travel insurance. It was interesting that the portfolio sent included all the detail of every onboard purchase, even ones covered by the Have It All package.

8 hours ago, POA1 said:

Thanks. I found the folio in the Navigator app, so I'm fine there. I'll still like to move off the 250 days we've been stuck at got years, but I can wait a bit for that.

Of my last several HAL cruise this has definitely been the longest to show but then we have technically two holidays but when we sailing Koningsdam in November disembarked on a Saturday and 6 days later on Friday it updated. I would have thought this would have updated this past week. Possibly the person or persons that handles this took a long holiday vacation.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Of my last several HAL cruise this has definitely been the longest to show but then we have technically two holidays but when we sailing Koningsdam in November disembarked on a Saturday and 6 days later on Friday it updated. I would have thought this would have updated this past week. Possibly the person or persons that handles this took a long holiday vacation.

I feel better knowing that we haven't been singled out. 😁

Happy New Year!

• Haha 2

Yep. I was on the Rotterdam 12/3-12/15 too. Still no cruise history updates. I called the mariner society today about another issue and decided to ask about this. They say that there is a "system error" affecting this voyage, which is preventing the accounts from being totaled and posted. The rep also claimed that this issue is known to HAL's stellar IT department, and they expect resolution by January 8th. I assume January 8th of 2024 (not 2025), but I'm not holding my breath.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/29/2023 at 3:32 PM, FlaMariner said:

From the HAL Mariner website page.....for whatever it might be worth....

How quickly will my Cruise Day status be updated after I return from a cruise?

Seven to ten days after your cruise or Cruisetour ends. 

This has always been my experience with one notable exception. If you book a shorter portion of a longer cruise I have found it doesn't post until the whole cruise ends. I did a 1 night Seattle - Vancouver which continued on to San Diego, then Fort Lauderdale. As I recall it posted about a week after the ship completed the cruise in Fort Lauderdale.

• Thanks 1

I emailed a query to HAL 2 days ago, and got this reply today:

Unfortunately, we experienced issues with the automated systems that process voyages for all December 2023 sailings. We are working to resolve this and expect all Cruise Histories to be updated by the end of the week. There is no further action required on this matter.

Edited by SeaCapt
  • Like 4