New MDR Lunch Menus

rocklinmom

Here are new MDR lunch menus that I saw in the Princess Food and Dining group on Facebook. The first photo is an explanation and it says that the last two entrees listed rotate every day. There are also extra items at the end for purchase. It doesn't say if the menus are fleet wide yet or not. 

IMG_5030.thumb.png.d9d4a32f937ac0fd329859332ab4620b.pngIMG_5028.thumb.png.cf7fd4941ac7eb6d74b3fd45028499b8.pngIMG_5029.thumb.png.b0e2c4f86887991d912061237417d717.png

• Like 1

On 2/16/2024 at 8:52 PM, rocklinmom said:

Here are new MDR lunch menus that I saw in the Princess Food and Dining group on Facebook. The first photo is an explanation and it says that the last two entrees listed rotate every day. There are also extra items at the end for purchase. It doesn't say if the menus are fleet wide yet or not. 

IMG_5030.thumb.png.d9d4a32f937ac0fd329859332ab4620b.pngIMG_5028.thumb.png.cf7fd4941ac7eb6d74b3fd45028499b8.pngIMG_5029.thumb.png.b0e2c4f86887991d912061237417d717.png

🤮😂

The good thing about MDR lunch is that they still include the different Ice Creams that my wife likes. She has been very bummed that they stopped offering them at dinner.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thrak said:

The good thing about MDR lunch is that they still include the different Ice Creams that my wife likes. She has been very bummed that they stopped offering them at dinner.

Did they stop offering any ice cream at dinner or just some flavors?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Teechur said:

Mostly just the basics now of vanilla, chocolate or strawberry - although there still seems to be one special flavor offered generally. Princess ice cream used to be one of my favorite desserts - I’m really dating myself but I remember when they used to have an ice cream sundae bar every afternoon in the buffet with all the toppings. One of many things gone by the wayside - along with the warm cookies and milk team. 

My very favorite ice cream used to be the rum raisin - haven’t seen that in a long while. I would love it if they brought that back. Anyone see it offered on any recent cruise?

16 minutes ago, karatemom2 said:

Mostly just the basics now of vanilla, chocolate or strawberry - although there still seems to be one special flavor offered generally. Princess ice cream used to be one of my favorite desserts - I’m really dating myself but I remember when they used to have an ice cream sundae bar every afternoon in the buffet with all the toppings. One of many things gone by the wayside - along with the warm cookies and milk team. 

My very favorite ice cream used to be the rum raisin - haven’t seen that in a long while. I would love it if they brought that back. Anyone see it offered on any recent cruise?

I usually just get vanilla and then change up the various toppings 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Teechur said:

Most of the time these days they offer Vanilla or Chocolate but they used to have a different "snazzy" flavor every night. My wife tended to order the daily special ice cream at dinner. Now she tends to get Vanilla and a shot of Kahlua to pour over it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, karatemom2 said:

Nope, not even back to last Nov they didn't have it.

I believe their motive is to drive people to the paid for gelato.

Similar to all the other items they've curtailed.