Diamond Level Free Drinks

12 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

1 voucher = 40% off under $100

1 voucher = 20% off $100+

This is completely new to me, using a voucher for a discount on abottle of wine.  

26 minutes ago, Carol28 said:

This is completely new to me, using a voucher for a discount on abottle of wine.  

FYI

Email dated Feb. 28, 2023

From: Royal Caribbean International Express Notification Alerts <noreply@everbridge.net>

Subject: Check out the latest Crown & Anchor Society Benefit Updates

Dear Loyal Members,

In case you missed it, we recently announced exciting benefit updates. From stylish new amenities to additional savings for our valued members. Be on the lookout for exciting celebrations and activities as we continue to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Crown & Anchor Society. We can’t wait to reveal what we have in store!

Emerald Members and Above:

SAY HELLO TO MORE WATER

We’re thrilled to announce you’ll no longer have to pre-select your welcome beverage prior to your sailing. You will now receive additional complimentary water bottles in your stateroom in place of the welcome beverage benefit — so you can stay hydrated everywhere you go. The complimentary waters benefit will begin March 10, 2023.

Diamond Members and Above:

CRYSTAL BLOCKS, NOW IN COLOR

This spring, we’ll debut brand new, full-color crystal blocks! We’ll be saying goodbye to current designs over the next several months as we transition to our new look. Members receive their first crystal block at 140 cruise points and earn subsequent blocks for every 70 points thereafter.

UNCORK MORE SAVINGS

Raise a glass and toast to deliciously crafted complimentary cocktails up to $14* or a tempting discount on your favorite bottle of wine — 20% off bottles over $100 and 40% off bottles under $100. The discounted wine benefit will take effect starting March 10, 2023.

*(Sailings out of Singapore, the beverage value is $13. Sailings out of Australia have a beverage value of $15)

Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Members:

NEW AMENITIES NOW AVAILABLE

Your favorite amenities are back in stock — plus we’ve added new ones! We’re introducing stylish new toiletry bags and upgraded totes to help you pack for your next adventure. These new amenities will become available starting March 10, 2023.

FULL AMENITIES
spacer
FULL BENEFITS

As always, we thank you for your loyalty and for being a valued part of our Royal Caribbean family.

Sincerely,

Crown & Anchor Society

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2024 at 11:35 AM, Another_Critic said:

I've used D vouchers for "adult" JR shakes on several sailings on Anthem.  Used a D voucher for a regular JR shake on Liberty.  No JR on Enchantment or Voyager.

Did not try Oasis in Oct. 2021.  Will be on Oasis next month, so I'll see how it goes.

We were on Oasis last month and were able to use D vouchers for JR shakes 👍

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, sheezsmith said:

If we have the deluxe drinks package purchased can we get our Diamond drinks each day for our son and daughter in law to have?

Absolutely, I did exactly that for my son in law on our cruise on Harmony in Dec.  I purchased the DBP and gave away all my D drinks to family who cruised with us.

• Like 3

We don't drink alcohol so I'm using mine in August for milkshakes and fresh Oj things like that. So all I purchased was a soda package for me and a Refreshment pkg for hubby. I'll use all 8 diamond coupons 😅

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2024 at 4:34 PM, Another_Critic said:

Do you know if they have "adult" JR shakes on Oasis?

I've read yes you can get the lunch milkshakes with a voucher but not the bacon breakfast specialty milkshakes with a voucher.

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

I've read yes you can get the lunch milkshakes with a voucher but not the bacon breakfast specialty milkshakes with a voucher.

And yet you can get $11 milkshakes and $14 adult root beer floats from Mason Jar on Wonder with vouchers. Those other JR milkshakes must be really special.

My wife got a couple regular JR shakes that were pretty small last week... but they tasted good and she's not holding up her end of the bargain, lol. Now that we have 10 instead of 8 I really need to step up my drinking game. 🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹

I apologize if I start a tipping thread here....not my intention

We will hit diamond on the first leg of a b2b this summer (already plan on going to the loyalty desk to have it set up for the second leg)

When we order a drink does it include a gratuity for the bartender/server or is that charged separately?

11 minutes ago, Mikamarii said:

We will hit diamond on the first leg of a b2b this summer (already plan on going to the loyalty desk to have it set up for the second leg)

When we order a drink does it include a gratuity for the bartender/server or is that charged separately?

It does not include a gratuity. Some bring dollar bills to give to the bartender, some add a tip they write in. The cash tip I think they keep so I'm betting they prefer cash. 

24 minutes ago, Mikamarii said:

It is not included or charged separately.  If you want to tip you can do so with cash or if they give you a receipt  (hit and miss with the receipts). 

I generally cough up $2. Others might do more or less.  

I'm not interested in getting too heavily involved in the tip discussion, but...

Someone who claimed to have previously worked as a bartender on Oasis recently did an AMA on Reddit and claimed they they did indeed receive a tip when you use a voucher. The math was a bit convoluted but basically he said he received a little over $1 per drink from RC.

Believe it, don't believe it, just sharing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I'm not interested in getting too heavily involved in the tip discussion, but...

Someone who claimed to have previously worked as a bartender on Oasis recently did an AMA on Reddit and claimed they they did indeed receive a tip when you use a voucher. The math was a bit convoluted but basically he said he received a little over $1 per drink from RC.

Believe it, don't believe it, just sharing.

I saw the same discussion.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Arkylady said:

going on Wonder of Seas in September and have a question about location of the Crown Lounge. Also do they have cappuccinos in there? Thanks 

It's on Deck 4 forward and they have two self-serve coffee machines that make espresso-based drinks like cappuccinos, lattes, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikamarii said:

Although this is controversial, if you use the vouchers for your drinks, there is no need to tip. Tip seems to be included as part of your benefit as others have posted. If you want to tip in addition, feel free to do so. However it is not obligatory.

26 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

Although this is controversial, if you use the vouchers for your drinks, there is no need to tip. Tip seems to be included as part of your benefit as others have posted. If you want to tip in addition, feel free to do so. However it is not obligatory.

Ya that is what I figured....There are 4 of us that will hit diamond for the 2nd cruise.....4 drinks a day x 4 people x 16 days is a lot to the point I would feel awful if they got nothing from those drinks haha. 

14 minutes ago, OceanCruise said:

Are Diamond members entitled to the 4 free drink "vouchers" on embarkation day or does it begin at 5am the next day?

As soon as you step on the ship. In fact, it's mandatory to use one within the first hour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

29 minutes ago, OceanCruise said:

Are Diamond members entitled to the 4 free drink "vouchers" on embarkation day or does it begin at 5am the next day?

I have one in my hand within 90 seconds of getting on board 😉 

• Like 3