SeaGypsy Emergency

RevNeal

I was waiting to hear back from Tija as to if she minded if I copied her email to me here but I have not.

But since I know that we really need to all be praying for them I will may the decission to go ahead and share her email with all of you I am hoping she will not mind.:o

Hi Lisa,

I am sorry I didn't get back to you. I have been real busy. Patrick had to have a tracheotomy because he could not breathe on his own and get off the ventilator. Then, he was moved to a long term acute care facility, HealthSouth on Tenaya. It is a very nice place and he is receiving good care. He is still in a ICU unit. He is progressing but very slowly. I leave the house at 7:30 am and get home after 8:30 pm. Try to go to sleep early and start all over again. Keep the prayers coming, we really need them. I will let you know more later.

With love,

Tija

So as you can see they still very much need all of our prayers.

Continued prayers from Wisconsin as well - for continued faith and hope, for both Patrick and Tija to gain physical strength and health, for them to be happily cruising again someday soon with all their CC friends who have had them on the daily prayer lists so faithfully.

Diane

Thank you for posting that, Lisa. I was thinking this morning that it's been a while since we've had an update.

I'll continue keeping both Patrick and Tija in my daily prayers. I wonder how long she can keep this schedule without getting sick herself. :( It's got to be terribly draining.

I just NOW happened upon this thread. Please PLEASE relay to Tija that our thoughts and prayers are being sent their way.

We eagerly await more news.

Mary, good to 'see' you. How time does fly - seems like yesterday when you made your big announcement and now less than two months to go! Hope you're feeling well. Best wishes to you and Keaka for smooth sailing through these next two months.

Jane

Mary, good to 'see' you. How time does fly - seems like yesterday when you made your big announcement and now less than two months to go! Hope you're feeling well. Best wishes to you and Keaka for smooth sailing through these next two months.

Jane

Thanks Jane!!

Any update on Tija and Patrick?

• 2 weeks later...

I too have not heard anything. I have sent a few emails but have not heard. I hate to call because I know she is gone a lot. My guess is there really is not much new to report so she just is not saying much. I know that her life is basically staying by his bedside at the long term hospital. I will definitely continue prayers for them and I know she really appreciates everyones thoughts and prayers.

They have been on my mind a lot.

Since receiving good news from my cardiologist on Friday, I have been thinking a great deal about Patrick. Having been in his place and all that........

I send prayers that while his recovery may be slow, that he eventually makes a good recovery. They have endured so very much.

Hoping that "no news is good news" and that Patrick is progressing well and Tija has just been busy taking care of him and herself.

I'll continue keeping them in my prayers.

Sail,

Very happy you received a good health report from your doctor. :) My Mom also received good news from hers on Friday :)

Babyher, A sincere thank you .......

What good news that your Mom got a good report. Very happy for her and for you.

It is such a relief when our doctors give us good news. I'm 'off the hook' for another six months. :)

I'm out of touch with e-mail, and most of the threads, but am keeping tabs on this one. I appreciate any info that's posted here.

Greg and Lisa---when you "talk" to Tija please let her know that she and Patrick are in my thoughts daily.

Thanks.

Archived