SeaGypsy Emergency

RevNeal

Great news Lisa. You remember we talked about them, hoping they were doing fine - when I was in Las Vegas.

Maybe we will them them again, this time on Eurodam.

So glad to hear this wonderful news. It has been a long and difficult road for both of them. May Patrick's progress continue. That Eurodam cruise is a wonderful motivator, and reward, for all they have been through. Best wishes for a return to good health and many more years together.

Just today I received a pretty little card from Tija in which she says much the same as you have Lisa. She says things are a bit hectic, but it is so good to have him home again for the next phase of his recovery. We've never met, but it would be great to get together with them on a cruise with Patrick is well and can travel once more.

A good Thanksgiving to all.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

• 3 months later...

Tija is still managing to cope---don't know how. Patrick is making slow progress. Tija is taking good care of him.

Please continue to keep them both in your thoughts and prayers.

• 4 months later...

:( I have some very sad news to report. I have not heard directly from Tija but a friend just called me that did heard from Tija. Sadly, Patrick passed away this past Saturday afternoon.:( It has not been placed in our newspaper as of yet but as soon as I hear information about Funeral Services I will pass on the information. It has been a very long year for Tija and my prayers go out to her and her family.

Archived