Staff captain Zionism KasimatiS

GRM Cameroun Ronertsom

HD Raffaele Bernadini

CD Paul Baya

F&B Zafee Colak

executive Chef Denton Earl Laing

Michaels Club. Anca Cenea

Captains Club Elaine Gan

What I the difference from Michaels Club and Captains Club? We are on Silly in March.

Michaels Club concierge desk is located in that venue. She/he oversees services for Zeniths and those in suites.

Captains Club Host/Hostess organizes Captains Club events and services for All Captains Club members.

There is also a Concierge whose services are available to all passengers, doing things like booking restaurants on shore, things a hotel concierge might do.

Michaels Club concierge desk is located in that venue. She/he oversees services for Zeniths and those in suites.

Captains Club Host/Hostess organizes Captains Club events and services for All Captains Club members.

There is also a Concierge whose services are available to all passengers, doing things like booking restaurants on shore, things a hotel concierge might do.

Michael's Lounge/Club is or is not open to Elite CC members? Shoreside seems to give me the information we would have access. We are in an A1 stateroom when we are on the Silhouette.

Thanks

Michael's Lounge/Club is or is not open to Elite CC members? Shoreside seems to give me the information we would have access. We are in an A1 stateroom when we are on the Silhouette.

Thanks

No Michael's is not open to Elite or Elite+ Captain's Club members. Only Zenith Captains Club members and suites.

Thanks

Well I've sailed in 1A and never had access to Michael's Club. Understood it was for Suite and Zenith passengers only.

I know directly from Alejandro that his vacation starts march 4. Captain Leos holiday starts the 19th of February, if I remember what he said about this correctly. That would be strange though, because it is in the middle of the current cruise.

Edited by s8222

Anyone know who the concierge in

Michael's club on the Infinity is,

and how to contact him?

You no longer have direct access to the Michael's Club concierge pre-cruise. This function is now carried out by a shore-side concierge team. Apologies, I do not know who this is for Infinity but he/she should contact you shortly before your cruise.

Edited by Project_gal

Thanks

No Michael's is not open to Elite or Elite+ Captain's Club members. Only Zenith Captains Club members and suites.

Perhaps the shoreside person is operating with information that is a couple of years out of date (no big surprise there). Until Michael's Club starting being used a venue strictly for Zeniths and suite passengers, it was sometimes used for the evening Elite cocktail hour.

Eclipse 21 February 2016

Master. Michael Sympouras

GRM. Simona Stumberg

HD. Mark Zeller

CD. Damian de Lorenzis

FB. Sheldon Martin

Chef. Edward Gomes

Michael's Club. Sylvia Schmidt

Captains Club. johnette

Is this pre-cruise information or is it from the first day handout?

We just disembarked and Damien was supposed to have been our CD but was called home for a family emergency.

His replacement was very sweet but the programming was awful so I wish better for you.

Imadi was on the Infinity when we did the Panama Canal in April 2015. He is now on the Silhouette doing the 7-Day Western Caribbean stints and we'll be seeing him this March.

I want to make sure we have the right Imadi. Is this him?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=378391&stc=1&d=1456752261

432461586_Imadianddemitries.jpg.62f861bac211ae62664e6014272c522a.jpg

Constellation Feb 24-29, 2016

Master: Captain Michael Karatzas

Staff Captain: Mikolaos Zacharopoulos

Chief Engineer: Argyrios Poulakis

Hotel Director: Darren Tiller

Cruise Director: Rich Clesen

Food & Beverage Director: Srdjan Pastalo

Executive Chef: Javier De Jesus

Guest Relations Manager: Migle Zukaite

Captain's Club: Graeme Kelleher