Princess Please Read - Elite Suggestion

regnig

We have received two of each item in the mini-bar set-up....thought it to be one set-up for each of us. Is that not correct?

No two of each item (i.e. 2 cokes, 2 beers, 2 waters, etc.) is not the same as "2 mini-bar set up", that's just one standard set up.

yes and yes

BTW RCI on the second cruise does give a $ CREDIT towards internet usage in their value booklet. AND I had booked a 3 week c ruise with RCI as a new customer and after the first 14 days they said the 3rd week was a new cruise and I got the value booklet etc immediately this did not happen during the 75 day cruise I took with princess they just said this was 1 cruise although it had been split into 4 blocks I stayed a blue virgin for thew whole 75 days.. :(

Yes + Yes

BTW, our friends are RCL platinum, or whatever is the 1st class citizen rank, and they get special access to a room with free top-shelf booze and appetizers. It's a VIP lounge with free booze. After trying a few lines I personally liked sailing with Pricess best but RCL offers a great benefit for their loyal passengers. What do you say Princess?

Yes + Yes

BTW, our friends are RCL platinum, or whatever is the 1st class citizen rank, and they get special access to a room with free top-shelf booze and appetizers. It's a VIP lounge with free booze. After trying a few lines I personally liked sailing with Pricess best but RCL offers a great benefit for their loyal passengers. What do you say Princess?

This is an urban myth!!

Ron

Yes + Yes

Do they also get free laundry/dry cleaning and free internet. I'll take the laundry/dry cleaning package any day over the booze. Luckily, with Princess, we get both! :p

I vote "yes" to double mini-bar set-up for two Elite passengers and for cruises over 10 days.

Yes and yes, from Elite husband and wife. Also agree with the suggestion that on longer cruises there be more than one setup - say two on a 14 day cruise, and 3 on 21, etc., that is one for each elite with that frequency.

And we are very loyal to Princess in part due to the excellent loyalty package they do offer.:)

Yes and Yes:):)

We are cruising 51 days next year and think it is a good idea to get more than one set up - if we were doing 5 x 10 days we would get 5 set ups.

Love the free laundry.:)

Love Princess for their service and quality of their cruises and also their loyalty programme.:)

Yes & Yes!!! Love Princess for all the great perks, just can't beat free laundry and free internet and boy do those priority tender ticket come in handy, plus the 10% off at the shops and the mini bar setup, with two setups it would be like cake with extra icing!!!:D

Archived