S-Class Cabin Information Compilation - PLEASE - DO NOT POST CABIN QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Mysticks1

SHIP: Silhouete

CABIN #: 1060

DECK #: 10

CLASS: Concierge

AREA: Midship

BED NEAR: Balcony

QUIET?: Yes

BALCONY VIEW: Great. No obstrutions

BALCONY SIZE: Standard

WIND A PROBLEM?:No

SOOT A PROBLEM?:No

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS: Quiet room.

SHIP: Solstice

CABIN: 7307 aft S1suite

DECK: 7

AREA: Port Aft

QUIET: very

BALCONY VIEW: Excellent due to wrap round balcony

BALCONY SIZE: extended

WIND: no problems

SOOT: no problems

COMMENTS: wonderful cabin with great views and cabin staff. Great wrap round balcony gives views to both sides and aft. As there is little overhang could be hot in warmer weather. Would book again in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

SHIP: Equinox

CABIN: 6302 - 2C

DECK: 6

AREA: Starboard aft

BED NEAR: Bathroom

QUIET: yes, very quiet

BALCONY VIEW: you look over blue roof of Tuscan below, but not an issue for me.

BALCONY SIZE: about a third larger than normal

WIND: none

SOOT: n/a

COMMENTS: very last cabin on side. Quiet and I'd choose this cabin again. It was a great price when I booked.

Phil

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks, Phil! We will have the same 6302 cabin on our Equinox Med cruise this spring. We will be in the similar 7305 on the Eclipse next month, and we have had Sunset verandas and other aft/last cabin before Sunset on several of the ships, which we really enjoyed - as you said quiet. I'll report on 7305 when we return.

Kathy

Edited by TourDeCruise
Typo

SHIP: Eclipse

CABIN: 1231

DECK: 10

CLASS: C2

AREA: Port middle

BED NEAR: Window

QUIET?: Very

BALCONY VIEW: Great view forward, no view back as this cabin is on the hump

BALCONY SIZE: Big as its on the hump

WIND A PROBLEM? No

SOOT A PROBLEM? No

COMMENT: A great location near the central elevators with an extra large balcony, we would definitely book it again.

Ship: Equinox

Cabin: 1674

Deck: 11

Area: mid aft

Bed near: balcony

Quiet: some noise on first and last nights from crew ( luggage?). Occasional early morning scraping of chairs from Oceanview cafe.

View: wonderful

Size: one of the largest non suite balconies

Wind: not a problem

Soot: no

Comments : Would not book again. No privacy from people looking down from the Ocean view Bar. A drink was spilt on us from someone overhanging the rail with a glass in hand. Very small overhang. No shade.

SHIP: Reflection

CABIN #: 1122

CLASS: GS

AREA:

BED NEAR: Seperate Bedroom

QUIET?: Very quite, just off library but the sliding glass door to hall blocked any noise

BALCONY VIEW: unobstructed and fantastic, double balcony and was slanted on the bump forward facing! What a view

BALCONY SIZE: Double sized

WIND A PROBLEM?:no

SOOT A PROBLEM?:no

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS: No problems! Plenty of room, balcony was a bonus. Cabin was just 20 steps from the elevator. I am sold on this cabin class!!

I'm in this suite (Cabin 1122, Reflection) next week; November 8th, (Western Carib). Thank you for the review. This is the first time I'll be splurging on a Suite.

Question: I hear Suites have access to Michael's Club regardless of Captain's Club Level? Is that true? Is it true there is a door bell? Heh ... :p.

Thanks,

Steve

I'm in this suite (Cabin 1122, Reflection) next week; November 8th, (Western Carib). Thank you for the review. This is the first time I'll be splurging on a Suite.

Question: I hear Suites have access to Michael's Club regardless of Captain's Club Level? Is that true? Is it true there is a door bell? Heh ... :p.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve, this thread is just for a compilation of cabin information. You will be able to search for/find this information or ask questions on the regular Celebrity board.

I know I saw a post recently that had all the measurements for the storage in the M class ships I am sailing Reflection in January and trying to determine some helpful hints on what things we can bring to help with where to put our things, I know I saw a post that had heights of overhead storage and the height of the space between beds. If anyone remembers where this info is I would really appreciate it thanks so much

CABIN: 2152 (Aqua Suite)

DECK: 12 (Resort Deck)

AREA: Hump

BED NEAR: Bathroom

QUIET: Very quiet

BALCONY VIEW: Unobstructed all sides as it is right on the hump.

BALCONY SIZE: Regular AS/SS size.

WIND: No problems.

SOOT: No problems

COMMENTS:

Thought there would be noise issues from the pool deck above but had no issues at all.

Great cabin with a great location.

SHIP: Solstice

CABIN #: 1626

DECK #: 11

CLASS: Auqa (A2)

AREA: mid-ship Starboard

BED NEAR: Bath

QUIET?: NO!

BALCONY VIEW: good view in all directions

BALCONY SIZE: standard

WIND A PROBLEM?:no

SOOT A PROBLEM?:no

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS: Horrible cabin! In 42 cruises this was one of the worst cabin experiences we have had. There were two issues - neither of which Celebrity powers that be would acknowledge as a 'problem'. One was a VERY loud swooshing sound on the balcony. Seriously, it sounded like you were in a wind tunnel. The Officer that came in response to our complaint said it was an air exhaust vent above our balcony. With the door shut all was quiet... with the door open it was terrible.

Also, the floor mid-cabin (next to the bed) had a strong vibration which caused the bed to shake. This only occurred while the ship was in motion - which was EVERY night. Because of the vibrating bed we did not sleep more than a few hours at a time for 11 nights straight. You couldn't pay me to take this cabin again!

CABIN #: 1546

CLASS: Aqua (A2)

AREA: Forward - Starboard

BALCONY VIEW: Good view in all directions

BALCONY SIZE: standard

WIND A PROBLEM?: no

SOOT A PROBLEM?: no

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS: Loved this cabin! It was right near the forward elevators, which are much less busy than the mid-ship elevators. Very convenient location to the Solarium and Aqua Cafe. Would book again in a heartbeat.

Ship: Silhouette

Cabin: 9384

Deck: 9

Area: Mid Aft

Bed near: Balcony

Quiet: Very

Balcony view: Exceptional

Balcony size: Larger than cabins either side

Wind: No

Soot: Small amount of soot 2/14 days. Easily removed with towels. Steward regularly washed down the balcony.

Problems/comments: Loved this cabin would book again. Long walk from elevators was no problem for us - we didn't put on any weight! Could be a problem for someone with mobility problems or if you need to keep popping back to the cabin.

Edited by TowandaUK

Ship: Silhouette

Cabin: 1210

Deck: 10

Area: Aft

Bed near: Balcony

Quiet: Very

Balcony view: Exceptional

Balcony size: Largest of the aft cabins on Deck 10

Wind: No

Soot: Small amount of soot 6/14 days. Easily removed with towels. Steward regularly washed down the balcony.

Problems/comments: Loved this cabin would book again. Long walk from elevators was no problem for us. No noise from stewards store next door, which is why this room has a large balcony.

SHIP: Reflection (November 1, 2014)

CABIN #: 9253

DECK #: 9

CLASS: Concierge (C3)

AREA: Port Aft

BED NEAR: door

QUIET?: yes

BALCONY VIEW: down, lifeboats and ocean. forward, the hump. up, overhang and sky. aft, ocean, sky and more balconies.

BALCONY SIZE: normal

WIND A PROBLEM?: no

SOOT A PROBLEM?: no

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS: lack of storage and we brought bins for the overhead. Other than that I loved the room.

SHIP: REFLECTION

CABIN: 1044

DECK: 10

AREA: FORWARD, STARBOARD

BED NEAR: BALCONY

QUIET: YES

BALCONY VIEW: CLEAR TO THE AFT, BUT COULDN'T SEE ALL THE

WAY FORWARD. BUT NOT AN ISSUE FOR ME

BALCONY SIZE: X LARGE

WIND: none

SOOT: n/a

COMMENTS: GOOD LOCATION.....JUST AROUND THE CORNER FROM THE

ELEVATORS AND VERY QUIET TOO.

CABIN #: 1216

CLASS: C1

AREA: Aft

BALCONY VIEW: Great

BALCONY SIZE: Normal width slight longer

WIND A PROBLEM?: No

SOOT A PROBLEM?: Yes

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS: Felt the motion a lot in this cabin, had to move cabin after 6 days due to being unable to use balcony due to soot. Even after cleaning 30 mins later it was back!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

SHIP: Silhouette

CABIN #: 1546

CLASS: A2 Aqua

AREA: Forward - Starboard

QUIET?: Yes, very quiet

BALCONY VIEW: Great views in all directions. Can see the bridge too.

BALCONY SIZE: Standard

SOOT A PROBLEM?: No, as this cabin is far foward

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS: This is the second time I have stayed in 1546 on the Silhouette (the other time in 2013). I love it for the location (near the forward elevators and stairs), just one deck below the spa area, aqua cafe, solarium, and two decks down from the observation sky lounge for happy hour; easy access to the pool areas. The cabin is below the beauty salon, but I never heard a sound from above, nor the hallway. Our neighbors did slam their doors and drawers constantly, which was irritating, but at least it wasn't late at night. Analiza was our cabin attendant (Sean the assistant). Both were wonderful and attentive! Some of the perks have disappeared: No more chocolates on the pillows, no more container with cotton balls and q-tips (Analiza did find me some q-tips); no more aqua white mesh carrying bag with lip balm and mist (although we did get the spa slippers); no more flowers in the cabin (we did get the captain's club hostess rose the evening of the first formal night).

Monica

SHIP: Silhouette

CABIN #: 1108

DECK #: Ten

CLASS: C2

AREA: Starboard, midship, on the forward slant of the hump

QUIET?: Absolutely

BALCONY VIEW: Excellent; forward-facing

BALCONY SIZE: This cabin has the largest of the (non-suite) hump balconies

SOOT A PROBLEM?: No

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS: This is an excellent cabin with a huge balcony, in a great location. We've stayed on the port side equivalent (1231) and would book either cabin again.