Any bottled water available with Premium package?

schmenge

Also Pelligrino (our favorite) and Perrier. We have cruised a lot of Aqua Class where Celebrity used to give us unlimited cheap bottled water. But then about 14 months ago, Celebrity (under the steady leadership of Czar Lisa) decided to save a few dollars by only giving Aqua 2 bottles of free water for an entire cruise. So we made it our quest, to always bring a few bottles, of much more expensive, Pelligrino back to our cabin (I even brushed my teeth with the stuff). It was a matter or principle.

Hank

Edited by Hlitner

All of them. Never had a shortage of water options.

On the other hand, when you paying over $60 dollars a day for drinks it is hard to think about water as a bargain. Give me decent single malt scotch, cognac, etc.

Hank

Give me decent single malt scotch, cognac, etc.

Hank

I like the way you think.

Unfortunately my wife cannot stand Evian so we always take the cheaper water. I'm not a water snob and will drink it from a hose pipe if need be. Probably burned our my taste buds on Macallan:rolleyes:

I am curious if there is any bottled water available with the Premium package, such that I could take a bottle with us on an excursion. Thanks for your help.

Every kind of bottle water on the ship is covered by the Premium Beverage Package.

On the Reflection a couple of weeks ago, there was no longer a table with waters to purchase before security when leaving the ship. When on the premium package, I used to grab a Vitamin Water or bottle of water before I went ashore, but the table was no longer there. Be sure you pick up your water before heading to the debarkation deck.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Also Pelligrino (our favorite) and Perrier. We have cruised a lot of Aqua Class where Celebrity used to give us unlimited cheap bottled water. But then about 14 months ago, Celebrity (under the steady leadership of Czar Lisa) decided to save a few dollars by only giving Aqua 2 bottles of free water for an entire cruise. So we made it our quest, to always bring a few bottles, of much more expensive, Pelligrino back to our cabin (I even brushed my teeth with the stuff). It was a matter or principle.

Hank

I have very fine hair which tends to go frizzy with the ship water, I always keep a bottle of Evian in the shower for the final rinse.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I saw a video of a 'Water Sommelier' and a group tasting. People were commenting on the nuances of the different waters, slightly more acidic, hint of lemon etc. He got all the water from the same hose bib in the garden.

Hank

Hank I know you have hit on this topic before, but I am happy to report that on Reflection (Jan7-14) in 1537, our Cabin Attendant Denis adjusted the policy and made sure we had two bottles per day. If one was unopened, he'd leave one. If they were each tapped, he left two more....no request necessary. It won him shout out praise and a nice extra tip...and I hope not a chiding from you know who.

Premium beverage package includes various water options. I prefer the spring water over Evian and there was never an issue finding any. There was a table at the gangway to "buy" bottles before heading into port. It was only the spring water though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have very fine hair which tends to go frizzy with the ship water, I always keep a bottle of Evian in the shower for the final rinse

Very interesting! I have very thick hair that tends to get frizzy all of the time, no matter where I shower. What is it about Evian that tames your hair?:cool:

I saw a video of a 'Water Sommelier' and a group tasting. People were commenting on the nuances of the different waters, slightly more acidic, hint of lemon etc. He got all the water from the same hose bib in the garden.

I often wonder if the Spring Water bottles served in the dining rooms are being filled up from the faucet and passed off as being unopened. :eek::rolleyes:

I've seen that too and it always reminds me that evian spelled backwards is naive

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

On the other hand, when you paying over $60 dollars a day for drinks it is hard to think about water as a bargain. Give me decent single malt scotch, cognac, etc.

Hank

Well said! I'll drink cognac any day! Remember what W.C. Fields said about water!

Elvis

• 5 months later...
I am curious if there is any bottled water available with the Premium package, such that I could take a bottle with us on an excursion. Thanks for your help.

If you have a classic package you can get small bottles from the bars and take them back to your room (but not Pellegrino).

If you have premium package same + Pellegrino

If you have happy hour vouchers with your loyalty club vouchers then you can use a voucher to get a bottle and take it back to your room in preparation for the next day

I believe if you drink the bottled water the attendant puts in the cabins then you will be charged even if you have a drinks package.:confused:

So, what type of water do they have in Michael's Club now?

Was on Reflection in April, and they all different types of bottled water available in MC, not just Evian. Also, you can get bottled water at most bars and they don't only stock Evian.