MS Westerdam Sail-Away-November 15, 2014

aliaschief

Oh, Westerdam and the tooter person. You have soooo made my day. What an awesome job of toots.
I need to book a cruise on her out of Fort Lauderdale to experience those toots in person. oh...to be rich.
Just totally love it. And still tooting. and tooting. and tooting. and tooting.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
:D:D:D

[quote name='alibabacruisers']That's it for me...have to go for now....Thanks to Lou and Dave and the rest of the Sailaway Gang! See you next time and everyone have a great day/night![/QUOTE]

There is a Sail a Way Gang roll call cruising on the Westerdam. A lot of us are fans so we named the roll call accordingly. Take a look ;)

[quote name='Scrapnana']There might be a mutiny if we don't get sufficient toots!:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

I had the wrong captain last time on her and there were only the three standard toots. There were some of us very disappointed, but no mutiny:D

"80 meters South of the ranges", a message from some officer on the Oasis. I think located at the stern. I would love to know what that really means. I have heard this message, or one like it for months and cannot figure out for certain what it means.