Anyone reschedualing or cancelling a Caribbean cruise this winter due to storm damage

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:58 AM.
Greenville, SC, USA
52,126 Posts
Joined Apr 2000
We will not be cancelling. We are on the Circle the Caribbean and a partial transit in January. Wherever the ship goes we will too
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Paul
NH
1,789 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Looking forward to our Nov 5th cruise, even though we may or may not miss a couple of ports. Whatever Princess decides is fine with me. I am more than happy to do my share to pump some money into the economy down there.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Chris in NH

Celebrity Summit Kidney Stone Failure 7/30/2017; Grand Princess to Hawaii!!! 3/17; HAL Zuiderdam Panama Canal 3/2016; NCL Getaway 10/2015; HAL Veendam 6/2015; Celebrity Silhouette 2/15; NCL Breakaway 2/14; NCL Gem 11/13; HAL Maasdam 8/13; NCL Jewel 12/12; Carnival Glory (Canada) 7/12; NCL Dawn GARDEN VILLA 6/12; NCL Jewel 3/12; NCL Star 11/11; NCL Dawn 3/11; NCL JEWEL GARDEN VILLA 11/10; NCL EPIC 9/10; NCL Jewel (my 7N cruise to Nowhere) 7/2010; NCL Spirit (New Orleans to Boston) 4/10; Carnival Pride 3/10; Carnival Destiny 2/10 (B2B); NCL Jewel (TransAtlantic) 9/09; Carnival Victory (Amazing Southern) 8/09; NCL Sky (Bahamas) 3/09; Carnival Legend (Western) 10/08; Carnival Victory (Solo Canada) 7/08; NCL Jewel (Courtyard Villa!) 1/08; Norwegian Majesty (Bermuda) 7/07; Carnival Fantasy (Half Moon Cay) 4/06; Radiance of the Seas (Eastern) 11/04; Carnival Glory (Western) 8/04; Sovereign of the Seas (Coco Cay) 2/04; Radiance of the Seas (Alaska) 8/03; Disney Wonder (Castaway Cay x 2!) 2/03; Disney Magic (Eastern) 8/02; Disney Wonder (Won this one!) 4/02; Disney Magic (Eastern) 7/01; Carnival Ecstasy (Bahamas) 5/99; Carnival Sensation (Western) 12/96; Premier (BRB) Majestic (Bahamas) 12/95; Premier (BRB)Atlantic (Bahamas) 4/94; Premier (BRB) Majestic (Key West) 11/93; Premier (BRB) Majestic (Abacos) 12/90 and in a class by herself.. Maine Windjammer Sylvina Beal 8/84
Toronto
1,521 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
NCL announced today that until November all Eastern Caribbean cruises will become Western Caribbean itineraries. Does not say if early, mid or late November but is at least an indication of the extent of the damage to the ports in that area that are usually part of 7 day voyages.

I would expect other lines to make similar updates this week.
Atlanta
787 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Found this in a Carnival thread, good points

Originally posted by A&Jfamily
For all those looking for answers about your upcoming cruise, you will not be able to get an accurate answer UNTIL the authorities can get to the ports and advise of re-opening dates. Depending on the damage, that answer could come within a week or two or it could be a couple of months with projected opening dates well into the spring.

I understand that this causes frustration for many and just hope that those of you who were dead set on a particular route either have not made final payment, or if you did, choose cancel for any reason insurance. This is very much a buyer be ware circumstance and I can predict with almost 100% certainty in the weeks and months to come we will see COUNTLESS posts on how horrible Carnival is for changing the itinerary and refusing to give people a refund. But that is the contract you agreed to and the way to protect yourself was insurance.

I am fortunate enough to have cruised to most all the places I really wanted to see, but do have a few upcoming - Progresso in December and and island hopper (with new ports of St. Kitts, St. Lucia and Barbados) in March. We may or may not make either St. Thomas or St. Martin on the island hopper, and as I have been to both, would be thrilled with Dominica or another substitution; we had planned to snorkel in both St. Thomas and St, Martin and neither will have good snorkeling in many areas for years to come depending on storm surge and the beating the reefs took.

But I also recognize that we still have A LOT hurricane season to weather (excuse the pun) - for those of you not aware, it runs THROUGH NOVEMBER 30! Storms peak in September and into early October. Any of the above ports that I have yet to visit could also be targeted by mother nature. A cruise encompasses the risk that your detestation may or may not be accessible come cruise time, and the closer you are to hurricane season, the higher your chance you might miss your port. If you want to see a particular Caribbean location, a cruise is not the best way to do that; instead, plan a land vacation far outside of hurricane season.

And in the meantime, for all those concerned about their vacation, please try to approach cruising, Carnival and any line for that matter with your eyes open, a great attitude and most importantly, flexibilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Seven Seas Navigator 2001
Serenade of the Seas 2004
Carnival Glory 2005
Grand Princess 2012
Royal Princess 2013
Caribbean Princess 2014
Celebrity Millennium 2015
Regal Princess 2016
Coral Princess 2016

Atlanta
787 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
After speaking with my wife and my TA, we are pretty much set on sailing as planned. I'm sure that Princess will take great care of us no matter where they end up taking us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Seven Seas Navigator 2001
Serenade of the Seas 2004
Carnival Glory 2005
Grand Princess 2012
Royal Princess 2013
Caribbean Princess 2014
Celebrity Millennium 2015
Regal Princess 2016
Coral Princess 2016

Enterprise, Alabama
488 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
I am booked to sail on the Regal in January and have no intention on cancelling. I will be more than willing to help the local economies regardless of aesthetics
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Chris

Conquest 6/05
Triumph 2/06
Holiday 5/06
Miracle 2/07
Glory 6/07
Holiday 2/08
Holiday 2/08 (B2B)
Legend 1/09
Spirit 5/09
Holiday 8/09
Triumph 12/09
Valor 5/10
Dream 2/11
Inspiration 5/11
Freedom 2/12
Paradise 7/12
Breeze 12/12
Elation 11/13
Fascination 7/14
Liberty 1/15
Paradise 12/15
Fantasy 11/16
Fantasy 4/17
Regal Princess 1/18
310 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
We took a cruise about 6 months after a hurricane hit Grand Turk. We rented a golf cart (fun) and ate lunch at a local restaurant so we did our part to impart a few dollars into the local economy at the time.

Entire neighborhoods were simply scoured off the face of Grand Turk. It looked like someone took a giant pot scrubber and erased the landscape. I can't imagine what the locals from St. Martin and St. Thomas are going through now.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
8 Princess, 2 RCCL, 1 HAL, 1 NCL (All Caribbean Itineraries)
Myrtle Beach
22 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
After speaking to my TA, we canceled our Jan 6th cruise today. There was no way of knowing where it would be going before the final payment is in. Not only are the islands in terrible shape, they still need to scan all the channels for debris and see if the channels shifted before they can reopen them. We are going to book for January 2019..It's going to be a long rebuild in some of these islands. St. Thomas just told their residents to register their kids for school in St. Croix.
South Florida
1,426 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
We are on the Dec 9th Crown sailing. Final payment is due 9/25. The itinerary includes 3 totally devastated ports and one very badly damaged port. We are also booked on the Jan 13th Circle Caribbean on the Caribbean which also includes 2 devastated and one very badly damaged port.
The following islands have been totally devastated:
Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; St. Martin; St. John; St. Thomas; St. Barts; Barbuda
The following islands have significant damage but not total devastation:
Antigua - bad, but not as bad as Barbuda; but being used as a relief/recovery staging location for Barbuda so not exactly an attractive vacation spot; St. Kitts/Nevis; Puerto Rico

Princess HAS to make some decisions soon because many people like us have final payment dates approaching and would like to know what we'd be paying for, ie., what ports will be on the itinerary. I spoke with Princess Customer Relations (on their direct number) yesterday and again today. I was told:
1) They are not extending final payment dates.
2) They may or may not change itineraries (this is nonsense -- they absolutely have to for many of these islands).
3) If they do change itineraries, no decisions have been made as to where.

I asked them, as I also posit here, in what other situation in life would you toss a few thousand dollars over to someone and not know what you're going to get in return for that money? I doubt there would be any such situations where any of you would be willing to do that. It is ridiculous for Princess to hold hard and fast to non-refundable final payments without advising people where they will be going. It is also disingenuous on the part of those of you who see no problem with it.

In my opinion, it is not acceptable to be put on a Western Caribbean itinerary for the same money as a Lesser Antilles itinerary. I don't necessarily want to cancel; I’d just like to know where I'd be going BEFORE I pay for it. If they say, for instance, Barbados, St. Lucia, Guadeloupe, Martinique, etc. as replacement ports for our itineraries with St. Kitts, St. Martin, Antigua, Turks and Caicos and St. Thomas, that'd be fine. Montego Bay, Cozumel and Costa Maya, wouldn’t. At least not at the current fares we’re paying for the cruises.

For those of you who are saying that we have to go to these islands to spend money to support them, I ask simply: how? Spend money on what? And where would you spend it? There won't be any stores in which to spend money. There won't be any restaurants in which to eat or bars at which to drink. It is a nice sentiment to want to support them, but not realistic.

These islands have been totally wiped out, not just damaged. Most of them will not be re-built within THIS Caribbean season and some maybe not for a season beyond that. Certainly St. Martin, St. John, Barbuda, and Grand Turk will not be “open for business” this year. These ports don't have, and won't have for a long time to come, any electricity, running water or working sewers. The airports and hospitals were wiped out. All the materials they need to rebuild have to be shipped in and the shipping lanes may need to be re-dredged.

And, I'm sorry to say this, but it is already the case that widespread desperation is setting in for the residents of these islands, and violence is already breaking out. It may very well not be safe for well-intentioned, but vulnerable, tourists.

We live in Southeast Florida, the original anticipated target of Irma’s wrath. So, unlike most of the country, we've had nothing but wall to wall 24/7 coverage of the hurricane on every station (even on PBS) for over a week. All we watched as we shuttered up our homes and did the final prep of our hurricane kits was what was coming our way and what it did to these islands. If we were aware of what took place in these islands, so was Princess.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
2017: Regal Princess-Western Carib; Royal Princess-Eastbound Med TA; 2016: Sapphire Princess-Grand Asia;
2015: Emerald Princess-Eastbound Med TA; Emerald Princess-Carib Sampler; 2014: Ruby Princess-Eastern Carib; Royal Princess-Eastbound Northern TA; Caribbean Princess-(x5) Turks and Caicos, Bahamas & Western Carib;
2013: Ruby Princess-Greek Isles; Ruby Princess-Western Carib; 2012: Crown Princess-Eastbound Med Transatlantic; Crown Princess-Westbound Med TA; 2011: Grand Princess-Southern Carib; 2010: Ruby Princess-Westbound Med TA;
2009: Golden Princess-Hawaii; 2008: Coral Princess-Alaska; 2007: Norwegian Sun-Exotic Western Carib; 2006: Celebrity Infinity-Trans Panama Canal; 2000: Grand Princess-Eastern Carib; 1997: Carnival Ecstasy-Western Carib; 1995: SS Norway-Eastern Carib;1992: NCL Seaward-Western Carib; 1990: Carnival Fantasy-Bahamas
Central NJ
185 Posts
Joined Mar 2015
Originally posted by tothemall&beyond
We are on the Dec 9th Crown sailing. Final payment is due 9/25. The itinerary includes 3 totally devastated ports and one very badly damaged port. We are also booked on the Jan 13th Circle Caribbean on the Caribbean which also includes 2 devastated and one very badly damaged port.
The following islands have been totally devastated:
Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; St. Martin; St. John; St. Thomas; St. Barts; Barbuda
The following islands have significant damage but not total devastation:
Antigua - bad, but not as bad as Barbuda; but being used as a relief/recovery staging location for Barbuda so not exactly an attractive vacation spot; St. Kitts/Nevis; Puerto Rico

Princess HAS to make some decisions soon because many people like us have final payment dates approaching and would like to know what we'd be paying for, ie., what ports will be on the itinerary. I spoke with Princess Customer Relations (on their direct number) yesterday and again today. I was told:
1) They are not extending final payment dates.
2) They may or may not change itineraries (this is nonsense -- they absolutely have to for many of these islands).
3) If they do change itineraries, no decisions have been made as to where.

I asked them, as I also posit here, in what other situation in life would you toss a few thousand dollars over to someone and not know what you're going to get in return for that money? I doubt there would be any such situations where any of you would be willing to do that. It is ridiculous for Princess to hold hard and fast to non-refundable final payments without advising people where they will be going. It is also disingenuous on the part of those of you who see no problem with it.

In my opinion, it is not acceptable to be put on a Western Caribbean itinerary for the same money as a Lesser Antilles itinerary. I don't necessarily want to cancel; I’d just like to know where I'd be going BEFORE I pay for it. If they say, for instance, Barbados, St. Lucia, Guadeloupe, Martinique, etc. as replacement ports for our itineraries with St. Kitts, St. Martin, Antigua, Turks and Caicos and St. Thomas, that'd be fine. Montego Bay, Cozumel and Costa Maya, wouldn’t. At least not at the current fares we’re paying for the cruises.

For those of you who are saying that we have to go to these islands to spend money to support them, I ask simply: how? Spend money on what? And where would you spend it? There won't be any stores in which to spend money. There won't be any restaurants in which to eat or bars at which to drink. It is a nice sentiment to want to support them, but not realistic.

These islands have been totally wiped out, not just damaged. Most of them will not be re-built within THIS Caribbean season and some maybe not for a season beyond that. Certainly St. Martin, St. John, Barbuda, and Grand Turk will not be “open for business” this year. These ports don't have, and won't have for a long time to come, any electricity, running water or working sewers. The airports and hospitals were wiped out. All the materials they need to rebuild have to be shipped in and the shipping lanes may need to be re-dredged.

And, I'm sorry to say this, but it is already the case that widespread desperation is setting in for the residents of these islands, and violence is already breaking out. It may very well not be safe for well-intentioned, but vulnerable, tourists.

We live in Southeast Florida, the original anticipated target of Irma’s wrath. So, unlike most of the country, we've had nothing but wall to wall 24/7 coverage of the hurricane on every station (even on PBS) for over a week. All we watched as we shuttered up our homes and did the final prep of our hurricane kits was what was coming our way and what it did to these islands. If we were aware of what took place in these islands, so was Princess.
We are currently booked on two upcoming Princess cruises.
We are not cancelling, and we don't care where or whether they make any stops.
We had an unannounced visit from the upgrade fairy earlier today for one of our upcoming cruises.
We will have a good time on both of them.

Howard
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Home Lines Oceanic Bahamas 1971
Royal Caribbean RCL 1973
Bermuda Norwegian Cruise line 1975
Bermuda Norwegian Cruise line 1984
Caribbean RCL 1991
Caribbean RCL 1991
Hawaii Norwegian Cruise line 2000
Alaska Dawn Princess 2001
Moscow to St. Petersburg River cruise 2004
4 night Yangtze River cruise 2008
Caribbean Princess 2012
Panama Canal Caribbean Coral Princess 2013
Mexico Caribbean Princess 2014
Caribbean Princess 23 day Norway, Iceland, Canada, UK, USA Aug/Sept 2015
Future Cruises
Caribbean Princess Western Caribbean 6 Days Dec 11,2016
Regal Princess 10 day NY, Caribbean, Ft. Lauderdale,Fl Oct 2017
Hudson, WI
57 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Originally posted by janetz
Oct 26th 10 day repo from NY to FLL

Antigua, St Maarten, and Bonaire.

Should be interesting to see where we end up.
Booked on that one too...Gonna predict Antigua, St. Kitts and Bonaire. Just a good a guess as anyone's...
51 Posts
Joined Dec 2004
Originally posted by dznymom
Looking forward to our Nov 5th cruise, even though we may or may not miss a couple of ports. Whatever Princess decides is fine with me. I am more than happy to do my share to pump some money into the economy down there.
I've been watching the video of the devastation in the US Virgin Islands. It's stunning. I saw an interview with an American couple who were able to get off St. Maartin, their story is harrowing. The people there are desperate, it looks worse than a war zone. There will be nothing to pump travel money into - just about everything is destroyed. Projections are it is going to take years to recover. Anyone thinking of going on a cruise there needs to look at the news videos. This is not a place you would want to take a vacation to.
USA
4,261 Posts
Joined Jun 2007
We have a Western Caribbean cruise with Princess in November but our first stop is supposed to be Princess Cays. Haven't heard if they had any damage, but we're taking the cruise no matter what (already had final payment).

Then we are taking a cruise on Oceania to Cuba in December. Also haven't heard whether the cities we'll be visiting there will be ready for passengers (Havana, Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba). We already made final payment for this one too. We'll continue on this cruise also; have heard that Oceania ships give a wonderful experience. We love sea days so if we end up with more of these it will be OK.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Life's Milestones are Best Celebrated in Nautical Miles.

Oceania Insignia 1-2019 (World Cruise)
Emerald Princess 5-2018 (Pacific Coastal)
Oceania Insignia 12-2017 (Cuba)
Regal Princess 11-2017 (Western Caribbean)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caribbean Princess 3-2017 (Southern Caribbean)
Celebrity Silhouette 8-2016 (British Isles, Guernsey, Belgium, Amsterdam)
Grand Princess 11-2015 (Hawaii)

Celebrity Infinity 10-2014 (TA - England, Azores, Bermuda, Bahamas)
Celebrity Reflection 3-2014 (Eastern Caribbean)
Crown Princess 7-2013 (Baltics/Russia)
Emerald Princess 3-2012 (Eastern Caribbean)
Caribbean Princess 6-2011 (Canada/New England)
Crown Princess 9-2010 (TA - British Isles, Iceland, Greenland, Canada)
Coral Princess 12-2008 (Full Panama Canal, Central America, Mexico)
Sun Princess 9-2007 (Alaska)
Carnival Paradise 9-2003 (Western Caribbean)
Carnival Fantasy 1-1990 (Bahamas)
Carnival Holiday 12-1989 (Western Caribbean)

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
If I knew we would go to the Eastern Caribbean, I would be happy. My fear is Princess would change to a Western Caribbean itinerary. This has happened to me the last 2 times I tried to go to St. Martin and St. Thomas. Now Princess tells me my deposit is non refundable and non transferable. Final payment is due now. Decisions to make.
7,602 Posts
Joined Sep 2001
We have three East Caribbean cruise on Regal Princess this winter. I don't believe that if they have to change the ports of call,,that Princess would do the same western that the Regal is doing also this winter. They still have to sell cabins, and doing the same western cruise all winter may not sell out their cabin at the price they want.
Princess also books these cruise as a B2B for 14 nights. Not many people want to do the same cruise B2B. So, if they change their eastern route it will be different ports that the western one. It could still be western, but different ports.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
<

12/10/17 & 1/4/18 & 3/4/18
Regal Princess
Seven Nights Caribbean Cruise

Chico, California
9,238 Posts
Joined Sep 2012
We're booked on the March 18 Circle Caribbean on CB. We don't plan to cancel the cruise but will almost certainly be spending more money ashore than we would have before. The cruise industry dollars are extremely important to the islands and any extra spent there can only help to restore their economy.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Thrak

Not Elite but having fun working on it...

Illinois
610 Posts
Joined Aug 2003
Greetings from Southwest Florida. I am fortunate, my house is in tact, my electric is on, and I just got cable. I have a very different outlook on many things going through this experience. Total electric in SW Florida may not be until 10 days from now.
Stopping at an island buying lunch or a few drinks isn't going to make it. What they need as do Florida and Texas is BIG support NOW. If you can take a couple of cruises a year, would you consider cancelling one and donating that money to an appropriate source that would help others.
Look at the pictures, it will take cruse lines a long time to determine where or when they can go.

We are just happy here to know Tampa Bay just opened so maybe we can get gas.
Please do whatever you can to help.
-mk
Toronto
1,521 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
We have several crises booked in Dec and Jan that include these ports. Fortunately for us we have been to them all several times and just cruise to be away from winter up here but I do feel for those that want a particular port and have to pay before knowing if the ship will be going there.

St Thomas and St Martin are both very popular ports so if they are closed for any length that means a lot of rescheduling for several cruise lines - they can't all just reschedule for the same western ports. If the ships reschedule to more southern Eastern Caribbean ports that would add an extra sea day.
Brickell, Miami FL
6,860 Posts
Joined Apr 2003
I spoke to someone with a home in St. Thomas tonight. His friends are all safe but all their homes were wrecked. He said it's going to be a long recovery. Ports are opening, airport is still closed. Can't get in construction supplies. Going to be 3-6 months before getting power outside of downtown.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carolyn

Disney Wonder 7/19/02~Bahamas ---- Disney Wonder 1/5/03~Bahamas
Disney Magic 6/7/03~W. Caribbean ---- Disney Magic 1/3/04~W. Caribbean
Golden Princess 10/24/04~S. Caribbean --- Golden Princess 7/11/05~N. European Capitals
Star Princess 3/19/06 (the infamous fire cruise) ~ Western Caribbean
Disney Wonder 7/23/06~Bahamas ---- Crown Princess 11/4/06~S. Caribbean
Crown Princess 3/31/07~S. Caribbean ---- Crown Princess 3/29/08~S. Caribbean
Crown Princess 4/5/09~E. Caribbean ---- Crown Princess 10/30/10~Western Caribbean
Crown Princess 11/12/11~S. Caribbean ---- Norwegian Sky 9/3/12~Bahamas
Majesty of the Seas RCL 1/11/13~Bahamas --- Majesty of the Seas RCL 8/19/13~Bahamas
Ruby Princess 1/18/14~W. Caribbean ---- Ruby Princess 1/23/14~W. Caribbean
Caribbean Princess 9/25/14 ~ Princess Cay --- Regal Princess 11/6/14 ~ Caribbean
Regal Princess 11/9/14 ~ E. Caribbean --Norwegian Sky 2/13/15 ~ Bahamas
Regal Princess 4/12/15 ~ Caribbean --- Emerald Princess 3/5/16 ~ Caribbean
Norwegian Getaway 9/2/16 --- Regal Princess 11/27/16~Caribbean
Norwegian Getaway 4/16/17 ~ W Caribbean

Vancouver, BC
17,683 Posts
Joined Feb 2002
I'd cancel. That's not how I wish to vacation. I'd make a donation instead and go elsewhere.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Coming next
September 2017..Solstice Vancouver to Hawaii
November 2017...Queensland Land Trip
April 2018...Kauai Land Trip
September 2018...Santorini & Crete land trip

Crete Land Trip 2017/Australia Land Trip - Celebrity Constellation - Greek Isles 2016/Hawaii Land Trip 2015/Christmas and New Years in Hawaii/European Christmas Markets - Land Trip/Hawaii - VCR Celebrity Solstice 2014/Paris Land Trip/Hawaii Land Trip X 2 - 2013/Grand Med. - Ruby Princess/South of France 2012/Hawaii - Land Trip 2012/Hawaii - Land Trip - 2011/Panama Canal and Florida Keys - Coral Princess - 2011/Eastern Caribbean - Ruby Princess - 2010/France 3 Week Land Trip - Burgundy/Loire/Normandy/French Riviera/Provence 2010/Mexican Riviera - Sapphire Princess 2009/Coastal - Sapphire Princess 2009/Alaska - Voyage of the Glaciers - Zuiderdam - 2009/Greek Islands cruise + Monaco and Paris by land - Grand Princess - 2008/Land Trip - Maui - 2008/3 Week Land - Paris to Rome - 2007/Hawaii - Pride of America - 2007/14 Day Caribbean - Sea Princess - 2006/Coastal - Dawn Princess - 2006/Barcelona to Venice - Millennium - 2005/UK & Ireland - Land Trip - 2004/AI Mexican Riviera -2003/Coastal - Island Princess - 2002/Maui - Land Trip x 2/Alaska - Dawn Princess - 2001/UK Land Trip x 3/11 Day Circle the Caribbean - Splendour of the Seas - 2000/Mexican Riviera - Rhapsody of the Seas - 1999/2 Week Land Bermuda - Girls Trip - 1997/Married - Maui - 1997