Anyone else out there wishing Santa would bring them a cruise for Christmas?

Hflors

I was sitting here looking at the tree and thinking how I wish one year my dh would give me a cruise for Christmas! I know it is never going to happen, but one can hope. Anyone else out there hoping or wishing for a cruise in your stocking this year?

If so where would you like your cruise to go?

Edited by Hflors

I was sitting here looking at the tree and thinking how I wish one year my dh would give me a cruise for Christmas! I know it is never going to happen, but one can hope. Anyone else out there hoping or wishing for a cruise in your stocking this year?

I would looooooooooooooove to get a cruise for christmas :D:D:D

Funny enough I've thought about this the other day.

And where should it go?

Anywhere!!!!!! :D:D:D

Some place warm and southern.

Me, me, me...............anywhere.:p

I sure wish some Santa would give us a cruise but I know our finances and it just isn't possible. I dream about doing the r/t cruise San Diego to South Pacific.

My husband is such a lucky man ;) because his wife IS giving him a cruise for Christmas! I learned a long time ago if I want to travel I have to plan it and pay for it! But, I don't mind. We are heading for the Caribbean - providing the weather cooperates from up here in cold western New York.

Oh wouldn't that be heaven?

Personally, I'd like a trip to Alaska to see the Northern Lights and the start of the Iditarod in March. BUT If not that, my second choice would be HAL's 14 day itinerary (again!:D for the fourth time) next year on the Statendam.

Santa - are you listening? I promise, I've been a very good girl this year....well, :rolleyes:MOST of the time.....

Oh wouldn't that be heaven?

Personally, I'd like a trip to Alaska to see the Northern Lights and the start of the Iditarod in March. BUT If not that, my second choice would be HAL's 14 day itinerary (again!:D for the fourth time) next year on the Statendam.

Santa - are you listening? I promise, I've been a very good girl this year....well, :rolleyes:MOST of the time.....

We could (possibly) meet onboard. I think this might be the season I bite the bullet, pay the price, defer the new car ..... :eek: :D

I'm currently booked on another 7-day cruise to AK, but..... even my DH is saying "do it". That means he'd be looking after the cat for 17 days. They'd figure it out, I guess

Me, me , me. Antarctica, please.

And if we could go with RuthC, it would be the best cruise ever.

Aw, shucks. :o Yes, that does sound good. We could share a drink looking out at Iceberg Alley.

Now, I would have to be at the top of Santa's "Nice" list for him to give me the cruise I would like for Christmas. I would like the Crystal Cruiseline trip across the top of North America, on the Northwest Passage. Since Santa is footing the bill, I would like a balcony cabin, too. I'm the only one I know who would actually use it on that itinerary! :D

Aw, shucks. :o Yes, that does sound good. We could share a drink looking out at Iceberg Alley.

Now, I would have to be at the top of Santa's "Nice" list for him to give me the cruise I would like for Christmas. I would like the Crystal Cruiseline trip across the top of North America, on the Northwest Passage. Since Santa is footing the bill, I would like a balcony cabin, too. I'm the only one I know who would actually use it on that itinerary! :D

Ruth

We'll all wear our Gold Pins as we sit outside watching the ice bergs float by. I was so glad you got yours, too.

The Crystal cruise does sound better, since Santa's paying! Actually we would use a balcony, too.

I just keep dreaming about that one!

Have a joyous Christmas, Ruth.