Azamara Survey

little britain

Have just received a survey on behalf of ACC. Unfortunately cannot get beyond step 2....it asks what lines you have sailed with in the past, then it asks which lines you have sailed with in 2011, 12 and 13.....as I have not sailed with 3 of the lines in those 3 years I cannot proceed.

Don't they test this stuff before they send it out?

Hi Everyone,

I had no problem completing the survey. FWIW, it was rather generic. If you are hoping to get a sense of Azamara's future plans, I doubt that will happen. I'm not saying the survey was bad... but if this were my project, I would have asked more specific questions, espcially regarding destinations, deployment, the onboard experience, and LeClub Voyage benefits - which is of interest to many right now.

Just my .02 cents.

Edited by Host Andy

Just tried taking the survey and could not get past the page that asked what lines you sailed the past 3 years. An error message keeps coming up "An error has occurred on this page. Please fix..."

Another message appears stating the the "minimum number of checks is one". I tried answering with more than 1 entry per year and got the same result. I then tried to only use 1 per year but got the same error messages. So I sent the survey request email back to the sender, Hopefully some one will read it and fix the darn thing.

I had the same problem as the first poster - it asked what lines I had sailed in the past and then made me select what year 2011, 2012 or 2013 I had sailed on each line. As I sailed on Azamara 2010 and didn't check 2011, 2012 or 2013 it bombed. So, I ended up answering the questions like I had sailed Princess and Azamara in the last three years.

I did not appreciate the questions at the end that made us sound like a lot of school girls trying to be popular. They didn't ever ask why I choose Azamara - smaller ship, better locations at some ports due to ship size, not mass market and why we have not chosen Azamara lately - itineraries - we have already done the itineraries they have for shorter cruises. We cannot get away from work longer than 12 days or so.

Mostly a little put out by asking us if we wanted to appear sophisticated, etc. You either are sophisticated or not. If you try to act sophisticated, you probably are not.

I must have been fortunate as I managed to get from the beginning to the end of the survey.

It did stall at some points but I just tapped the screen(iPad) and it came back!!

Nice to have the chance to fill it out.

Good luck to you all.

I do not have any hopes that anything will result from it but as I was given the chance.......

Joyce

I got the survey and just completed it. It seems like they were most interested in what people valued in a cruise experience and what the factors were in deciding to take a cruise. I thought there were enough Azamara-related questions, particularly in regard to the things that Azamara pushes like the late night stays and interesting destinations. It was a pretty long questionnaire though!

I didn't have any problem either, I had the Land Discoveries one as well.

Same for us. Thank goodness they used QuickTime instead of Flash Player so we could watch the videos on our iPad.

In our case the questions had more to do with communication than with the actual Land Discoveries experience.

I take it as a good sign that they are planning for the future, even if the execution may limit responses.

I got the second survey too. A lot more polished looking than the first. I thought the questions were thoughtful and to-the-point. However I just have to wonder at the lack of proofreading Azamara does before presenting things to the public! The page with the Med itinerary has a beautiful photo but it a photo of a Venice scene and the cruise does not go to Venice. A photo from one of the actual destinations would have been more appropriate. And the page with the tour listing was completely wrong, listing tours from the Caribbean in the description (among other tours not on the itinerary). It was a complete jumble. I do not understand such preventable carelessness. They're such silly little mistakes that send the wrong message about the company.

Is there an Eric on this board? If so I must have gotten your survey this morning. My email was addressed to Eric!!!! Neither my husband nor myself is named Eric. What is going on with Azamara?
And I just received one with a "Dear Betty" salutation. Anyone here named Betty? It gives me a choice of clicking a link or copying a URL into my browser but there is no active link in the email.

I completed one successfully yesterday about communications.

And I just received one with a "Dear Betty" salutation. Anyone here named Betty? It gives me a choice of clicking a link or copying a URL into my browser but there is no active link in the email.

I completed one successfully yesterday about communications.

That's our history as well. Although, in our case, today's was addressed to "Coreen", whoever she may be.

Obviously this task has been farmed out. And, having spent approximately 2 hours this morning with a technician from Netgear on a task that should have required about 15 minutes, nothing further will surprise me today.

Edited by nordski

That's our history as well. Although, in our case, today's was addressed to "Coreen", whoever she may be.

Obviously this task has been farmed out. And, having spent approximately 2 hours this morning with a technician from Netgear on a task that should have required about 15 minutes, nothing further will surprise me today.

I too completed the land discoveries one yesterday but have just received another one with the salutation Dear Carol.

What I would like to know is how is it they can send me surveys but no other Azamara emails.

What I would like to know is how is it they can send me surveys but no other Azamara emails.

The irony of that wasn't lost on me Hilary! I still haven't had any official email advising me of my new Le Club Voyage status. I get an email once or twice a week from Seabourn following me ticking the box on their website.

Phil

My email was addressed to Jack, which I can only presume was meant to be for my Dad. Sadly, he's in heaven now, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind that I took the survey for him.

Well the plot thickens.....this morning I got another survey addressed "Dear Cordelia" and with an embedded link to "an independent market research company" that Azamara are supposed to be using. The company is called Absolutdata Technologies Pvt Ltd.

Needless to say, I am not named Cordelia....although I did once play her sister Goneril in a University version of King Lear! :)

I also have no intention of opening a link from an unknown source.

Azamara marketing just cannot get it right can they?