Your Best POOL Advice!

First time cruiser here (will be on Harmony of the Seas) & I LOVE lounging/hanging by the pool.

I'd love to know, what's your best advice for the pools?

Best time to get to the pools?

Most crowded/uncrowded times?

Best pool?

Best bar/food for lounging by the pool ?

Would love to hear your feedback!

We don't like sitting right NEXT to the pool...we like to go up a deck, where there's a bit more space between loungers..and you can sort of re-arrange them a bit. We've never had a major issue finding loungers if we're out there by 9:30 or so...and in the late afternoon, loungers do open up, and many folks are turning lobster red!

You didn't specify which ship you'll be sailing on, but I can give you my best Liberty of the Seas pool advice. In the solarium pool is a bridge with stools in the pool under the bridge. Easily THE. BEST. SPOT. ON. THE. SHIP!! We spent every day there, even port days. And as a bonus, the solarium bar is just a few yards away. Here's a pic: Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas - Solarium Pool

You didn't specify which ship you'll be sailing on, but I can give you my best Liberty of the Seas pool advice. In the solarium pool is a bridge with stools in the pool under the bridge. Easily THE. BEST. SPOT. ON. THE. SHIP!! We spent every day there, even port days. And as a bonus, the solarium bar is just a few yards away. Here's a pic: Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas - Solarium Pool

OOPS! My mistake - you DID say you're on HOS. That's what I get for reading and responding to posts at 5am. ;p

First time cruiser here (will be on Harmony of the Seas) & I LOVE lounging/hanging by the pool.

I'd love to know, what's your best advice for the pools?

Best time to get to the pools?

Most crowded/uncrowded times?

Best pool?

Best bar/food for lounging by the pool ?

Would love to hear your feedback!

sea days or port days? on sea days you need to be in your lounger by breakfast( and no you cannot claim it, go to breakfast than wander on back when you feel like it) that being said if you don't have to be RIGHT next to the pool there will ALWAYS be loungers to be had in full sun. shade areas are second most popular, and they too will fill up quickly

the pool deck will be packed all day on a sea day unless the weather really sucks. on port days there will be tons of room.

best pool is dependent on what you want. quiet/kidless? then the solarium. in the middle of everything? family/main pool.

there is no food right by the pools( unless Harmony has a Park cafe or smilier in the Solarium) so you would need to head to the Windjammer and bring it back( and plenty of people do that)

there are fewer and fewer roving bar stewards any more but there will be a bar by each pool. these do tend to open early ish( before 11 am in most cases)

AS a non-swimmer, I am interested on pool depth.. Are the pools shallow enough to stand in or will I be stuck on the p

ool deck with my feet in the water.

Difficult to answer without knowing your height.

On embark day, have a nice breakfast before boarding, bring your suit and sunscreen in your carry on. Enjoy the pool until the cabins are available and enjoy your first meal after the masses go to check out rooms.

As far as pool crowds, it's pretty much crazy after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums