MS Eurodam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away December 28, 2014

aliaschief

New Year cruisers boarding these two blue hulled beauties in Port Everglades today for a 4:00 PM sailing.

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

Across the state in Tampa one can watch the MS Rydam sailing at approximately the same time.

http://porttampawebcam.com

Edited by aliaschief

Do we know where they will be waving on the Ryndam?

I think Roy said previously on the promenade deck and it would probably be hard to spot him. Hopefully he, 0bnxshs or luv2trvl come on and let us know for sure.

Well, we will be one of the lucky ones going aboard the Eurodam in a few hours!

See you soon eldercruiser. We are boarding euro too! Warm and sunny for sail Away!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nice! did you request a wave? whereabouts will you be?

Looks like I will have my ipad and my laptop on today!

I plan on spending a lot of time in front of the Ft Lauderdale webcam, not only to watch the sail-away, but to give me a feeling of warmth. Right now it is -30C with a windchill of -40C, and it is not expected to get much warmer throughout the day. Looking at the the ocean, the palm trees, and the beautiful cruise ships is the next best thing to being there.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

I plan on spending a lot of time in front of the Ft Lauderdale webcam, not only to watch the sail-away, but to give me a feeling of warmth. Right now it is -30C with a windchill of -40C, and it is not expected to get much warmer throughout the day. Looking at the the ocean, the palm trees, and the beautiful cruise ships is the next best thing to being there.

I can almost feel the heat through the monitor. :D

Here's hoping for a timely sailaway.

Think I'll be watching alongside of you today as I remember the ship and wonderful friends I sailed with and hope to sail with some day:)

Joanie

Obviously, I won't be watching but am taking an email subscription to the thread. Based on last week's sailaway, the best views of the Ryndam shoud be after it passes the American victory. Still not great views, but if you see a little speck immediately above the aft lido doors it should be me.

Bon Voyage to all those on the Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam.

Can't believe my clock already says "Sailed". My shuttle to the port is due to leave at 11:30.

Roy

Obviously, I won't be watching but am taking an email subscription to the thread. Based on last week's sailaway, the best views of the Ryndam shoud be after it passes the American victory. Still not great views, but if you see a little speck immediately above the aft lido doors it should be me.

Can't believe my clock already says "Sailed". My shuttle to the port is due to leave at 11:30.

Roy

Thanks very much Roy :) We'll be looking :)

hope the others come on and let us know where they will be too.

Have a wonderful sail a way on the lovely Ryndam!

Exactly, ger! The warm weather comes through on my computer screen.

I won't be able to watch today, Chief. Birthday party for one of our granddaughters. I had to cancel the Ryndam in February as with our big move, we are just not able to be away that long. So we're doing a "quickie" on the NA on February 8. Sad that I'll miss one more cruise on the Ryndam before she leaves the fleet....

Roy

Have a wonderful cruise, Roy!

Good morning! Newbie here. Finally have a computer that will let me see the webcam :)

Welcome aboard, you are going to love this!

Watching on webcams is good.

Waiting to board the NA is better

Mirage

Agree 100%, makes me want to book another cruise!