WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Will be on Equinox in a few weeks and will post all when I return.

I believe that this thread is one of the most read threads on CC. It certainly is the most asked question. It would help if everyone posted the info when they return from their cruise. I loved the chart but we cannot expect one person to keep up with it all the time.

And actually if you think of it would you be disappointed in your vacation if you did not get the captain you wanted? Of course not. Meeting new people and going new, or the same, places and seeing new ships, or the same, is the best part of cruising.

Happy Sailing everyone!

Currently on the Reflection:

Master: Athanasios G Peppas

Engineer: Manolis Voulgaris

Staff Captain: Kyriakos Matragkas

Guest Relations Manager: Jon Pilling

Hotel Director: Niyazi Korkmaz

Cruise Director: Alexander Yepremian

Activities Manager: Jamie (sorry, do not remember her last name)

Food & Beverage: Srdjan Prastalo

Captain's Club Hostess: Marlene *******

Executive Chef: Marius Gitlan

Can anyone tell me if this is current now that it's post holidays?

Anything else to add?

Thanks

Captain Peppas left January 30 to and was replaced by Captain Sklyionious(sp)

I guess Capt. Peppas and Capt. Skylogiannis traded ships. Capt. Peppas will be on Silhouette starting in May. :)

Haven't seen anything recently on Jonette, Captain's Club Hostess. Does anyone know if she's still working? She had been on the Century.

She was on Constellation in January. Should be with her husband on another ship at this time.

I guess Capt. Peppas and Capt. Skylogiannis traded ships. Capt. Peppas will be on Silhouette starting in May. :)

If they traded ships Captain Peppas would go to Eclipse not Silhouette, or am I wrong? Who is currently Captain on Silhouette? Thanks!

Hi! I am looking for a Flair Bartender from Bali who we spent time with on the Millennium when it sailed out of Miami. He went to the Reflection when she was first launched. We got on board just after he went home last December. He was due back on the Reflection in March 2013.

We have friends on the Reflection and he is not there now, but one of the Bartenders said they think he is on the Millennium.

Is anyone going on the Millie? We would love to know if he is there and will be on this summer. We may just have to do an Alaska trip to catch up with him again.

I have a photo of him with the "Magic Sauce" Demitrie's.

Imadi was on the Infinity when we did the Panama Canal in April 2015. He is now on the Silhouette doing the 7-Day Western Caribbean stints and we'll be seeing him this March.