123GO not offered forTA

txd

123Go package wasn't available on my Sept 2015 Panama Canal Cruise also. I was told it wasn't going to be on Panama Canal Cruises at all. It became available a month later, we got Bev Pkg and the $300.

It may come, keep watching.

CaptDave

Look at the bottom of the page and you will see this lengthy statement where it shows the exclusions (emphasis mine)

* Cruise prices are per person, cruise only, for stateroom category 08 and based on double occupancy. 123go Offer: Cruise must be booked Oct. 6- Nov. 4, 2014, (the "Offer Period") and must be a 3-night or longer cruise that departs Feb. 2015 - Apr. 2016. Offer excludes Celebrity Xpedition, Transatlantic, Transpacific, Asia repositioning and South America repositioning cruises departing March 15, 2015, Dec. 5, 2015, and March 13, 2016. Offer requires ocean view or higher stateroom booking at the non-discounted standard cruise fare. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or price program. Offer is applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. Bookings that meet all of these requirements are "Qualifying Bookings." The first two guests in a Qualifying Booking for a European sailing may choose any two of the following options and one of these options for all other sailings: Classic Beverage Package for Two, Free Gratuities for Two, or Onboard Credit ("OBC"). The first two guests in the stateroom must select the same options. Triple and higher occupancy guests will each receive one 40-minute Internet package and one Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package. Limit of one Offer per stateroom. All guests in the stateroom must book during the Offer Period. You must notify Celebrity of the option(s) you chose at the time of booking. Provide promo code BEV123go for Beverage, OBC123go for OBC, and GR123go for Gratuities. For Europe cruises, provide promo code EUBEVOB123go for OBC & Beverage, EUBEVGR123go for Beverage & Gratuities, EUOBGR123go for OBC & Gratuities.

Classic Beverage Package for Two option applies to two guests per stateroom and includes beer up to $6 per serving, spirits, cocktails, and frozen drinks up to $8 per serving, wine by the glass up to $9 per serving, all soda selections, fresh squeezed and bottled juices, premium coffees, teas and non-premium bottled water, and server gratuities (amount based on gratuity guidelines). Premium Beverage Package upgrade available for an additional charge of $11.50 per person, per day which includes gratuities.

Free Gratuities for Two option applies to two guests per stateroom and provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter and headwaiter gratuities in the amount suggested by Celebrity's guidelines. Gratuities will be applied to reservation within 10 days of booking.

Onboard Credit option is one per stateroom and the amount is based on the number of cruise nights: 3-5 nights $100; 6-9 nights $200; 10 nights or more $300. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise.

Triple and higher occupancy guests will each receive one Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package and one 40-minute Internet package when booked in a triple or higher occupancy stateroom. Beverage package includes all soda selections, fresh squeezed and bottled juices, premium coffees, teas and non-premium bottled water and server gratuities (amount based on gratuity guidelines). Upgrades to other Beverage packages are available for an additional charge plus beverage gratuities. Internet usage terms apply. Register for Internet access at the Celebrity iLounge during the cruise. Additional Internet packages can be purchased onboard.

Beverage Packages: Terms of Celebrity's Alcohol Policy apply, including a minimum drinking age, which varies by itinerary. Each guest must provide date of birth at the time of booking.

Air Offer applies to double occupancy and higher suite bookings on Alaska and Europe Qualified Bookings. Except as provided below, guests must book flights during the Offer Period. With the purchase of air travel from Celebrity for one person, receive complimentary coach class round-trip flights for a second person from the gateways listed at celebritycruise.com. Flights must be used in connection with the Qualified Booking. Transfers and hotel are not included. Airfare is based on contracted fares with airlines, capacity controlled, air-only, subject to availability and may change without notice, subject to the terms and conditions of airline, must be booked through Celebrity and is only available with purchase of Qualified Booking. Complimentary flights include all airline fees, surcharges and government taxes. Neither purchased airfare nor complimentary flights include checked baggage fees that may be charged by the airline. Flights are subject to availability and subject to the terms and conditions of airline. For cruises departing Sept.-Nov. 2015, guests will be contacted when airlines open air for purchase. Full amount of airfare is charged at time of air purchase. A fee of $150 per person applies to air cancellations. Air Offer redeemable only after making a Qualified Booking at celebritycruises.com, contacting Celebrity Cruises at 1-888-305-9153, or contacting your travel agent. To make air reservations, call Celebrity's Air desk at 1-800-533-7803 or contact your travel agent.

Captain's Club Classic Members and higher are eligible for a 50% Reduced Deposit Offer on individual bookings made more than 70 days from departure date. Reduced deposit must be paid by Nov. 4, 2014 or deposit payment required due date. To redeem using celebrity.com, proceed to the Payment page, select "Other" in the deposit field and enter 50% off the deposit amount. Valid membership number must be provided at time of booking; new members may book onboard without a membership number but must provide the membership number by Nov. 15, 2014.

All Offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. Offers exclude interior staterooms. No refunds or credits for unused options. Offers and prices, are subject to availability and change without notice, and are capacity controlled. Offers not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Cruise portion of Cruisetours eligible for Offers based on number of cruise nights. Single occupancy bookings eligible for Offers. Refer to the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions.

As a side note, it is available on TAs when using the perks from booking onboard.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Now THAT is good to know! I expect their break-even point for TAs is skewed against them due to the number of sea days, so being able to get the package for TAs while booking on-board is good news.

Thanks!

In both July & September we checked while on board we checked and the on-board booking offer for a TA did not include the beverage package. The only benefit to booking a TA while on board was the reduced deposit ($100) &$100 OBC for the cruise we were on.

Hope that has changed but it looks like TAs are selling well so probably not

Interesting. We were on Equinox in April, and booked a number of cruises and whie we did not book a TA, they were too early for our schedule, I'm fairly certain we were offered 1,2,3, of course I could be wrong. I guess I would have to go back and find the offer pages when the 1,2,3 came out onboard when it was not being offered otherwise.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

In both July & September we checked while on board we checked and the on-board booking offer for a TA did not include the beverage package. The only benefit to booking a TA while on board was the reduced deposit ($100) &$100 OBC for the cruise we were on.

Hope that has changed but it looks like TAs are selling well so probably not

We were on the Silhouette in May and the onboard booking promo 123 Go was excluded from the TA's. Please let us know if anyone has recently booked onboard and was able to get this benefit, thanks.

Edited by happy 2 b cruising

As a side note, it is available on TAs when using the perks from booking onboard.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

This was the case late spring/early summer, but they now have changed the on board booking perk to be you get OBC on the current cruise you are sailing on, equal to the deposit paid on the future cruise. If you fail to spend the full OBC, it is refunded to your sea pass account.

I'm unclear if 123 perks ALSO apply (was known as the Evergreen Promotion, not 123 or PYP although the benefits were almost identical), but did note at some point over summer repositioning and TA's were removed from the BOB program, as I had used that to get the perk on the Dubai-Rome sailing, and tried to get it for a planned TA in spring, and couldn't so didn't bother booking the TA, hoping to find a perk along the way between now and then.

We booked our Trans Atlantic for October 2015 while on board Equinox and were told we could not have the beverage package.

We book our October 2015 while on board the Silhouette and were also told that the beverage package was not available for transatlantic sailings.

I believe that has always been the policy, free beverage package perks are not offered for TAs. Probably too much opportunity to drink, with all those sea days.

Not always. When the promo first came out, it applied to TAs. I know because we picked the free beverage package for the TA we took aboard the Infinity in Oct. 2013. More recently, TAs have been excluded from 123GO, as others have noted above.

GHstudio, who has been posting live from the Infinity TA now, reported the other day that when he booked a TA on board for next spring, he was offered free gratuities. Unclear whether this is a new benefit of booking any TA on board, or just an offer for that specific sailing (which I think was next spring's Equinox). We'll be on the Silhouette TA in a little over a week, :), and I will definitely be checking into this.

Originally they were applied to TA's. We tried to get them in April Jenna, but we switched to something else after we were told they were not eligible any longer. Except for this fall, joining later to a TA used to not be difficult on any ship.

What has me wondering is that GHstudio just said he got prepaid Grats for a TA's this coming spring. Since the rates seem to be rising in those sailings, why not?

I believe that has always been the policy, free beverage package perks are not offered for TAs. Probably too much opportunity to drink, with all those sea days.

Last November, they offered the 123GO on our TA on the Reflection. We do many TAs at that was the first and perhaps the last that it was offered.

We booked the Spring 2015 TA on Eclipse the first day it was available and the 123/PYP was not an option. Received some OBC, but I believe they stopped honoring this perk on TA's sometime in late 2013, but could be wrong.

Don't blame them really, TA's generally have good pricing anyway and with all those sea days X stands to actually lose money on that perk.....:eek:

Edited by Gracie115

The 123 perks for TA'S when booked on board were very short lived, I feel like maybe February to June of 2014 only.

We were on Equinox in Feb 2014 and again in April, and the drink package was not available for any Trans ocean sailing.

The 123 perks for TA'S when booked on board were very short lived, I feel like maybe February to June of 2014 only.

I thought so. We actually had them on our 2013 Fall TA on Connie (that was purchased on Eclipse in December 2012).

Happy sailing,

Jenna