Cabins 3120 or 3122 on Celebrity Infinity

LEESRE

As they are both adjoining cabins to each other, I would not take either one of them. Is this your only option?

To be fair, most of the posters here wouldn't take an OV cabin at all. EVER. The vast majority book aqua, suites, concierge, etc.

I've not sailed in those specific cabins. But they are midship. They are next to the usually empty conference center. They are sort of underneath the edge of the dining room, but we've never had a problem with that since we're not trying to sleep during MDR dining hours.

I wouldn't hesitate to book those cabins.

My sisters and I were in those 2 cabins on the Summit 2 years ago. Really liked them. They are among the ones created from conference rooms on the M ships around 5 years ago, have larger windows, were in good condition since newer. No real noise, a bit of engine hum in 3122 not noticed after first night.

No not the only option but would be good for our family

Yes, good for a family if you want connecting cabins. Great location.

We've sailed in those cabins several times, and will be in them for a B2B on Millennium Alaska cruise.

To be fair, most of the posters here wouldn't take an OV cabin at all. EVER. The vast majority book aqua, suites, concierge, etc.

I've not sailed in those specific cabins. But they are midship. They are next to the usually empty conference center. They are sort of underneath the edge of the dining room, but we've never had a problem with that since we're not trying to sleep during MDR dining hours.

I wouldn't hesitate to book those cabins.

These cabins were added during one of the rehabs a few years ago and have larger portholes than the older OV cabins. And they are not near the restaurant; rather they are partly under the Rendezvous Lounge and partly under the outside Promenade Deck walkway.

These are some of the best OV cabins and are conveniently located about halfway between the mid-ship and aft elevators - so easy to take the aft elevators to any of the dining areas and the mid-ship elevators to the pool deck.

Edited by NantahalaCruiser

Just off Infinity 9/9/18 and stayed in Ocean view cabin 3134. We loved it! Friends were in 3124 and enjoyed theirs, too. The cabin is about 18% larger than the regular ocean view cabins and has about a 5' round window. These windows are the size of the ones in the dining room. They are very convenient to the aft stairs to the dining room or the martini bar, etc. on deck 4. We were never bothered by noise. In fact, there is a constant "hum" which provided a nice white noise for sleeping. We've got one booked for Summit next June 27, 2019 for the Independence Day Cruise. Big savings over a balcony.

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2018 at 1:37 PM, jkgourmet said:

To be fair, most of the posters here wouldn't take an OV cabin at all. EVER. The vast majority book aqua, suites, concierge,

That is not true many friends of CC and from the roll call's of past cruises, and your server, we have booked and traveled in interior cabins.

On 9/10/2018 at 2:37 PM, jkgourmet said:

That is so untrue.  I book all types of cabins depending on itinerary and pricing.  In fact, I love the OV 's on deck 3 where the conference rooms used to be. They have such great big windows, a private hallway, and are very quite.  I haven't stayed in 3120 or 3122, but have stayed in 3114 and have it booked again on a cruise next year.

1 hour ago, ecslady said:

That is so untrue.  I book all types of cabins depending on itinerary and pricing.  In fact, I love the OV 's on deck 3 where the conference rooms used to be. They have such great big windows, a private hallway, and are very quite.  I haven't stayed in 3120 or 3122, but have stayed in 3114 and have it booked again on a cruise next year.

I said "most of the posters".  And I'm sticking to it.

For a 7-night Alaska cruise, the least expensive 2C balcony stateroom costs $2200 more than our 06 OV Stateroom on Deck 3 -- We just love 3112.

We just got off Anthem of the Seas and paid extra to upgrade to a larger balcony.  It was a waste of money as it was too cold to use the balcony.

22 hours ago, suekay said:

We've stayed in 3114 on both Millenium and Constellation and love that block of cabins with the large windows. Better view than a balcony cabin,  quiet and close to most venues

Have dstayed in all 3114 to. ? And love them! Nice big windows and no sea sick ness—I have sailed since 1961 where we had communal   bathrooms- no snob here -I’d rather see the world -even in the engine room if needs be! 

A CC friend was just in 3120 on our recent Infinity cruise. I got to look at it and it seemed fine with the big window as previously mentioned. While not near the MDR, it is near Tuscan, which is handy if you're Elite since that is where the breakfast is held.