Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I don't know if it will fix itself. My cruise points came out OK, including a cruise taken after the website change. I don't think it would hurt to call C&A.

I did call C&A, and went for the automated check for C&A number, points, and status. I checked both myself and DH, both have current points, so I feel better.

The automated C&A is really easy to use, if you just need to check your points.

Set sail pass using Chrome is still not fully functional.

When you get to the Credit card portion there is an agreement at the end. When you scroll down it should turn on the accept box. Don't work.

Had to use IE in order to get past that bug. Then I went back to Chrome and everything worked to the end and printing.

I assume you are inside 100 days to go? It doesn't show up further out than that.

We have many more days than 100 to wait since our cruise in on June 2, 2019. The person I spoke to did not say our cruise had to be within 100 days to have a countdown. I will see if this is right when they e-mail me.

We have many more days than 100 to wait since our cruise in on June 2, 2019. The person I spoke to did not say our cruise had to be within 100 days to have a countdown. I will see if this is right when they e-mail me.

We have several reports that the count down doesn’t show up till 100 days - not surprised the CSR didn’t know that.

I also have logged on and all my history is missing. is there an email address I can use because I don't want to phone the US from Ireland. thanks

This number is supposed to be free in the UK: 0800 018 2020.

You can also try crownandanchor@rccl.com, but their record of responding to email is not good.

Not a good response rate there either. Two weeks and counting with no response and no corrections. And this was after providing screen prints of past points before the last cruise, and booking numbers from missing cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not a good response rate there either. Two weeks and counting with no response and no corrections. And this was after providing screen prints of past points before the last cruise, and booking numbers from missing cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have never received a response to my emails, but my missing history did reappear, (including a very long phantom cruise - thanks for explaining this RCI, not).

I'm sure RCI justifies the lack of response thinking that staff are far too busy "fixing" things. For me the utter lack of response, (not even an automated acknowledgement), indicates how little respect RCI has for its customers.

Big news, my account has been fixed. My points and status is correct, my booked cruises are in, my Celebrity loyalty number is correct and even my cruise history is there.

Good to hear. Did it just show up fixed, or did you have to call them?

I just discovered I was on a 97 night cruise in 2011 that I don't even remember! Gotta love that RCI IT Dept!!

RCI converted your existing cruise credits to nights sailed when they re-did their C&A process back in 2011, and that is how the conversion shows up in the new system.

How much longer will the ongoing problems exist? For a major international company to have an i.t. team that has created such a mess is really a situation where people should be fired.

When has there not been some sort of issue with their website? Regardless, I’m wondering how widespread these issues are. My and my wife’s accounts have been right since the conversion, no issues.

Have come late to this thread, but maybe it's relevant?

I tried to register for Crown and Anchor, this is my first Royal Caribbean cruise, but the website is saying that they already have my email address on record. I tried resetting my password ( as I didn't have one! Thought that might help!) but it is asking for an answer to a security question that I also didn't set up!

Could this be because I have an account with the Celebrity loyalty programme? Are these the programmes that have merged?

Many thanks in advance

Have come late to this thread, but maybe it's relevant?

I tried to register for Crown and Anchor, this is my first Royal Caribbean cruise, but the website is saying that they already have my email address on record. I tried resetting my password ( as I didn't have one! Thought that might help!) but it is asking for an answer to a security question that I also didn't set up!

Could this be because I have an account with the Celebrity loyalty programme? Are these the programmes that have merged?

Many thanks in advance

Yes, Royal and Celebrity have merged the websites for their loyalty programs. Try logging in with your Celebrity password.

I have an upcoming cruise on the Navigator in Dec. this year.

When I go to the RCCL.com website and try to log in, either using my Crown and Anchor account or the ship and sail date, I get a big blue screen that does not let me go anywhere. It has a lighter blue line that goes across the top almost 5/6 of the way from the left side to the right and then stops.

I called RCCL D+ desk to ask how to resolve this. The agent said she can log in to my account and I should be able to also. I asked if I could speak to someone in the tech dept., and she put me on hold and said she had spoken to someone and that it must be a problem with my computer and is definitely not a problem with their website.

I have been booking cruises and printing boarding passes at that website and with my same computer for years, so this is something recent.

I remember seeing something about this here a while back, so if any of you have experienced the same problem and have found a solution, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.