Current Concierges continued

PH8

Hi Sherri,

Her name is Marine Wang and according to her email she was supposed to sign onto the Quantum with her husband (who does security) yesterday.

(March 21st). This makes sense because I see that Reyno is

on is way home.

Thanks for the updates.

Just off Mariner...Barbara in the DL and Joel in the CL...very confusing about which lounge was which...upon boarding... but the DL on deck #9 (inside no view..hate those) was only 15-20 steps for us (#9624) but the CL on deck #14 was the better venue and views so we opted to use that one usually...Had no real interaction with Joel other than just a hello/goodbye..as he never really came out from behind his desk...Barbara on the other hand was mixing & mingling whenever we stopped by.

"one and the same"...not really...we saw no D's (familiar faces) in the deck #14 CL so I really don't think their card gave them access.

Thanks for updates.

Just off Mariner...Barbara in the DL and Joel in the CL...very confusing about which lounge was which...upon boarding... but the DL on deck #9 (inside no view..hate those) was only 15-20 steps for us (#9624) but the CL on deck #14 was the better venue and views so we opted to use that one usually...Had no real interaction with Joel other than just a hello/goodbye..as he never really came out from behind his desk...Barbara on the other hand was mixing & mingling whenever we stopped by.

"one and the same"...not really...we saw no D's (familiar faces) in the deck #14 CL so I really don't think their card gave them access.

Sorry for the confusion! Let me clarify. I spoke at length to Joel yesterday about DL v. CL. He said that they will only open the DL on Deck 9 if there are 80 or more members. This cruise literally has three couples/staterooms with status. Your sailing, which was from Singapore, was a much more international crowd. There are only 400 non-Chinese on ours. It is a very, very different experience for me so far (not in a good way). On short 3-4 day sailings, the crew has said pretty much the entire ship is Chinese. Also, they tend to book in large groups via TA. Sometimes the entire ship is one tour group! :eek:

Also, Joel said that if the DL opens, then someone else will be in there. He will remain in the CL.

Sorry for the confusion! Let me clarify. I spoke at length to Joel yesterday about DL v. CL. He said that they will only open the DL on Deck 9 if there are 80 or more members. This cruise literally has three couples/staterooms with status. Your sailing, which was from Singapore, was a much more international crowd. There are only 400 non-Chinese on ours. It is a very, very different experience for me so far (not in a good way). On short 3-4 day sailings, the crew has said pretty much the entire ship is Chinese. Also, they tend to book in large groups via TA. Sometimes the entire ship is one tour group! :eek:

Also, Joel said that if the DL opens, then someone else will be in there. He will remain in the CL.

Thanks for the info.

"Very different experience" for us too and not in a good way either...Our cruise "much more international" ? Sorry but not really (as it seemed to us actually onboard)...but I did understand your cruise (that was leaving from Shanghai) we were told had 90%+ Asian. Our cruise "felt" it did also. The most we saw in the DL was approx 8 people...the CL most nights there was about 15-18...so where was everyone on my cruise....;)

First, thanks much to Sherri for her on-going monitoring and updating of the concierge/DL lists. I know we all appreciate it.

Second, and I know it's probably difficult getting accurate information from Radiance while it's in the South Pacific, but is there any update on who the concierge will be/might be once Patricia leaves at the end of this month (the doc indicates she is going to NV when the ship is next in Sydney which will be 3/31)? TIA. :)

I just got an email from Marine Wang on the Quantum. She is currently

in the Diamond Lounge.

Thanks -- I updated the Google Doc and put Carolina Cubillas in the vacation column (unless someone knows that she is going to another ship). I think prior to the move to China, there will be other moves. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

First, thanks much to Sherri for her on-going monitoring and updating of the concierge/DL lists. I know we all appreciate it.

Second, and I know it's probably difficult getting accurate information from Radiance while it's in the South Pacific, but is there any update on who the concierge will be/might be once Patricia leaves at the end of this month (the doc indicates she is going to NV when the ship is next in Sydney which will be 3/31)? TIA. :)

Thanks for your kind words. I know that all of us really like to know who their concierge is going to be. I find that the concierge has the most impact on my cruise of the positions that have update threads (also have threads on Captain and CD).

I hope we do get an RA update as Patricia is on the ship for only a few more days. Some folks on other threads are sailing on RA in the next few weeks.

Radiance update.........Zahide Uguz is the CL concierge until April 19. Still unsure who will be in the CL after that date. Same with DL concierge. We leave on the 31st and will post again if there are any updates before we leave.
Thanks again Sue

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Radiance update.........Zahide Uguz is the CL concierge until April 19. Still unsure who will be in the CL after that date. Same with DL concierge. We leave on the 31st and will post again if there are any updates before we leave.

Thanks, we sail on the 19th. JD initially told me Mahmoud(?) would be taking over but that seems to have changed.

Cheers

Di

We are just off the Legend of the Seas and Luca Lorio, Conierge is leaving today and going home to Italy before his marriage to the Loyality Sales Carolina Hardman of Brazil. Christopher Dhookit the Diamond Concierge is taking Luca's place as Concierge.

Since the Legend is going to China a lot of staff and crew will be leaving.

Irene and Miles

Liberty Concierge Question -

I haven't been on the Liberty in 4 years, going in a few weeks. What are the Concierge Happy Hour Hours 4:30-8p or 5p-8:30p?

Thanks!

5pm to 8:30pm last week.

Edited by clarea