Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Just booked Brilliance TA April 5th-20th 2018 in a GS at the same price as a JS, would like to do the following cruise but doesn't seem to show anywhere. Next one showing is on 1st of May.

Just did the same thing for the Fall TA. GS same price as JS. That can't last. About $5K for two all in with C&A balcony discount.

Wanted the Serenade but much too expensive for me . 8K for JS, over 5K for normal balcony.

Also looked at Indy, about $5300 for JS.

mac_tlc

Just booked Brilliance TA April 5th-20th 2018 in a GS at the same price as a JS, would like to do the following cruise but doesn't seem to show anywhere. Next one showing is on 1st of May.

When I booked I never thought about asking a price on a GS. It wasn't on the web site when I booked.

You did good.

According to reports on here, Indy and Brilliance are getting dry docks

Spoke to RCCL they said BR is going into Dry Dock, that is why no cruise is showing

John

If you don't like the rules...try to get them changed.

We both were on the Rhapsody TA that got cancelled and we had to scatter. We got lucky that we found out as Royal was releasing the TAs and could still get a nice cabin. Maybe not so lucky next year....and I like it on my terms.

I haven't been cruising that long and I've had 3 cruises taken away from me by Royal for charters or Royal's incompetence. They still may take them....but I'm ready.

When I decide which to take I always go on the roll call of cruise I'm not going on and ask if anyone would like the corner aft. It always goes to a great couple.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

No worries, it's just the way it is.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Anyone like me who was disappointed that Symphony was going to be sailing out of Barcelona instead of Rome, may want to check out the recently added listed sailings for Symphony. ;-)

Would love to see the schedule before the TA

Anyone like me who was disappointed that Symphony was going to be sailing out of Barcelona instead of Rome, may want to check out the recently added listed sailings for Symphony. ;-)

There are Symphony sailings out of Rome that just opened today. (Interporting)

Cruises from San Juan will be 7-day cruises on Jewel and Freedom. They alternate itineraries, so you can do a B2B2B starting with the TA and have 3 different itineraries. They should open sometime next week.

Have the JW Caribbean itineraries been listed? (I know not available to book but didn't know if I had missed the itineraries/dates for after it returns to SJU.) While I agree that typically you can do a b2b out of SJU and get different itineraries that is not always the case. In Dec 2016 instead of doing A,B,A,B, Adventure did A,B,B,B between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Would love to see the schedule before the TA

Symphony has a charter immediately before the TA.

Have the JW Caribbean itineraries been listed? (I know not available to book but didn't know if I had missed the itineraries/dates for after it returns to SJU.) While I agree that typically you can do a b2b out of SJU and get different itineraries that is not always the case. In Dec 2016 instead of doing A,B,A,B, Adventure did A,B,B,B between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Symphony has a charter immediately before the TA.

That's sad would loved to have done a B2B then

Cabin 1100

It was $5014 with C&A Diamond+ discount. $800 higher than cabin 9256

9256 was available 20 mins ago

The weird thing about this cruise is that the GS cabins were listed as the same price as the JS. I paid the same as you quoted for the JS as for the last GS. Go figure. I wonder if the JS prices will go down in the future.

In any case, I'm satisfied.

The weird thing about this cruise is that the GS cabins were listed as the same price as the JS. I paid the same as you quoted for the JS as for the last GS. Go figure. I wonder if the JS prices will go down in the future.

In any case, I'm satisfied.

The 5K price was a JS on Brilliance going Westbound.

I believe you booked Eastbound??

The westbound Brilliance GSs were much more than a JS.

You got a fantastic deal!!

See you on Jewel....

Just did the same thing for the Fall TA. GS same price as JS. That can't last. About $5K for two all in with C&A balcony discount.

Wanted the Serenade but much too expensive for me . 8K for JS, over 5K for normal balcony.

Also looked at Indy, about $5300 for JS.

mac_tlc

Thank you for the heads up. I don't think that GS price is going to last.

The 5K price was a JS on Brilliance going Westbound.

I believe you booked Eastbound??

The westbound Brilliance GSs were much more than a JS.

You got a fantastic deal!!

See you on Jewel....

Don't ask me how it happened, but I did get the westbound price for $5014.52. It was the last GS. I jumped on it!