Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

''

Just checked and most (if not all) the GS on Brilliance are up in price today.

Looks like the GS party is over.

Yeppers, up $500 since 11am today. It didn't last long. I guess I should have re-checked before I posted. I just did a mock booking and there are no GS left available for the May 1st sailing. Interesting.

Edited by Goodtime Cruizin

Booked Aft JS on Rhapsody, Canary islands TA. Easy peasy. Aft balcony was $400 less, 3 still available. Two with sofa beds are $38 extra, no apparent charge for oversized balconies.

I would rate the process and experience a 10. Will call C&A and transfer to my TA. Only downside is no OBC because of balcony discount. 😠

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Edited by John&LaLa

Booked Aft JS on Rhapsody, Canary islands TA. Easy peasy. Aft balcony was $400 less, 3 still available. Two with sofa beds are $38 extra, no apparent charge for oversized balconies.

I would rate the process and experience a 10. Will call C&A and transfer to my TA. I don't see my up to $150 Inc yet

What is this?

I would rate the process and experience a 10. Will call C&A and transfer to my TA. I don't see my up to $150 Inc yet

If that is OBC I am sure that it is not combinable with your balcony discount

Auto correct for Obc.

I even did a courtesy hold for about two hours. Had to wait until Laura woke up. December crossings are a bit chilly. Needed approval.

OK, well, same answer as Ellen then.

Looking for deployments of year-round Caribbean. Particularly Freedom from San Juan in January 2019. Any new thoughts as to when that might be?

Freedom will likely be in the Seasonal Caribbean release next week.

I have, even at the 150% supplement pricing. Laura does a lot of solos.

The inside cabins on the 9 night Jewel Med sailings in 2018 are not priced at 150% and the studio cabins are priced as I posted above. Just checked again and they haven't changed.

I have not seen such a discrepancy before either.......and pricing should eventually go back to normal.

The inside cabins on the 9 night Jewel Med sailings in 2018 are not priced at 150% and the studio cabins are priced as I posted above. Just checked again and they haven't changed.

I have not seen such a discrepancy before either.......and pricing should eventually go back to normal.

You're probably already aware, but for those who've reached the 150% solo benefit (minimum 340 points) it's very rare that an online booking would price it correctly. Generally you need to call and have it adjusted.

I don't believe they are more than the solo price for an inside cabin

You're probably already aware, but for those who've reached the 150% solo benefit (minimum 340 points) it's very rare that an online booking would price it correctly. Generally you need to call and have it adjusted.

I am no where near the 340 points and when I priced the same Studio outside on Symphony TA that I had on Harmony TA it was cheaper for me to have a Suite on the 1st day.

I have had a good look at all the European itenaries and this Solo is outpriced from Europe for the 2nd year in a row as I am not paying nearly £2000 for a weeks holiday!! The only exceptions are the November Rhapsody sailings or the TAs and that means adding on another £500 for flights to or from US.

Edited by Blue Eyed Belfast Belle

I am anxiously awaiting the 2019 cruises out of San Juan. I know the Freedom is going to port there (I found the itineraries for it on another website for each of its sailings already). I notice the Jewel will be doing a transatlantic and return to San Juan for summer 2019. Just wondering if anyone has any info if the Adventure will be returning there or going somewhere else in 2019?

The reason I ask is that the one week we want to travel in 2019, the Freedom does the opposite itinerary we want (there are on an alternating AB itineraries for the most part) and the Jewel does not offer a flowrider (a definite strike against it in my mind). Just hoping the Adventure may stay in San Juan and offer me my flowriding fix and the itinerary I desire.

I am anxiously awaiting the 2019 cruises out of San Juan. I know the Freedom is going to port there (I found the itineraries for it on another website for each of its sailings already). I notice the Jewel will be doing a transatlantic and return to San Juan for summer 2019. Just wondering if anyone has any info if the Adventure will be returning there or going somewhere else in 2019?

The reason I ask is that the one week we want to travel in 2019, the Freedom does the opposite itinerary we want (there are on an alternating AB itineraries for the most part) and the Jewel does not offer a flowrider (a definite strike against it in my mind). Just hoping the Adventure may stay in San Juan and offer me my flowriding fix and the itinerary I desire.

Adventure will not be in San Juan after April 2018. It will be going to New Jersey.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Adventure is being banished to New Jersey.

It's been awhile since I've seen it as part of the online website process, but I did place a 24 hr hold on two different cabins via phone w/ a rep this week. She obliged when I inquired and within a couple of hours I called back to secure & confirm both cabins. So perhaps it's by request only via phone???

It's been awhile since I've seen it as part of the online website process, but I did place a 24 hr hold on two different cabins via phone w/ a rep this week. She obliged when I inquired and within a couple of hours I called back to secure & confirm both cabins. So perhaps it's by request only via phone???

Our travel agent can also hold staterooms. Depending on how close it is to the sailing, the hold can be 24 hours to several days.

That's what I've always been led to believe, as well, so I do an online booking and then call Crown & Anchor for solo pricing and booking. Recently the agent's quoted price has matched the online pricing, as long as you complete the information correctly for solo bookings, C&A membership, etc. I've been pleasantly surprised! :)

How did you do the courtesy hold? I thought tat was gone from the RCCL site.

It's not gone for all sailings, it seems to come and go.

It was indeed part of the online form. I never spoke to anyone until I asked why no OBC showed up.

My travel agent can hold and extend bookings all the time

That's what I've always been led to believe, as well, so I do an online booking and then call Crown & Anchor for solo pricing and booking. Recently the agent's quoted price has matched the online pricing, as long as you complete the information correctly for solo bookings, C&A membership, etc. I've been pleasantly surprised! :)

I have had very little luck getting the feature to work online. Will try it on Foxfire

can you give me a heads up on the date of the $2300 Jewel sailing and i'll report back