Fiction or ??

Renmar

I had it with Princess for the following reasons;

• On our last cruise they removed my personal items from the chair in the pool area at lunch time even though I already had it placed there at 8:00 AM.

• When formal night came around we were not allowed in the dining room because we were wearing our DESIGNER shorts topped with our $ 100.00 T shirts. Actually I think the main reason was the flip-flops but we offered to change those for runners.

• They also confiscated our 3 bottles of booze (rum) we tried to smuggle on board although we managed to get away with 1 bottle of wine (I had that hidden in one of my inside coat pockets, :p).

• To top it all off we had rain for 3 days in a row, there must be something they can do about that.

We complained about all of this at the front desk but the lady just stared at me with her mouth open!! We asked for compensation but they refused, I wonder why.

Needless to say we removed all the gratuities.

Theo

That's pretty funny, but not as funny as a post I read a couple of days ago.

A woman said she was never cruising Princess again because the pools were too deep for her to stand on the bottom, her cabin steward didn't know her by name, and it took two days for a robe to appear in her closet. :rolleyes:

Good one. Made me laugh this morning. Thank you! If only people would just learn to chill out, relax...you are on a cruise. Be thankful and happy you can afford to go on a cruise. Many people would change places with you in a second. My husband had surgery for lung cancer this year and is now cancer free. We are going on this cruise to celebrate his success. So don't sweat the small stuff! Enjoy life and your vacations.

You forgot that it rained, it was windy and the seas were rough, and the Captain didn't do anything about it...

We were on the Regal when it was announced that we were cancelling our port of call into Helsinki due to high winds... You'd have thought it was the End of Days...

Well, I certainly miffed. :mad: At the crowded Horizon Court, on a busy morning as I was looking around, a waiter had me come with him to an empty but littered table. He actually had me sit down and then wait to give him my order while he commenced to clean up the mess. That was insult enough, but then when he finally brought me my coffee, milk and juice, and I had to tear open my sugar sachet, add it and milk to my coffee, I had had enough. :eek: I will never sail Princess again. Needless to say, the Maitre d' did hear and head office will hear about this!

I put my room key in the same pocket as my cell phone and it became demagnetized and I had to get it replaced THREE TIMES and the customer service staff claimed it was MY fault! I will never sail with such arrogant staff again!

I got the AIBP however my wife did not (she does not drink that much) on my last cruise. They had the nerve to cut off my AIBP and then charged me for ALL the drinks I had already (before they stopped my AIBP):mad:. They did this because I got my wife a drink.....geez it wasn't like we did it all day it was just a couple of hours maybe 5 drinks the nerve of them.

They wouldn't let me carry my 45 aboard even though I had it in a holster on my belt. Then they got all over us and confiscated our fishing poles for fishing off the fantail. We were catching a lot of fish too. Then they served us every kind of food for breakfast even tho I only wanted coffee. The nerve of these people!!! And those Canadians have the nerve to say "Aye?" besides having funny money.

Edited by WupperAV

They wouldn't let me fly my personal drone. I had an "in" with the photographer and he gave me permission because he said he could do it and they would never know the difference. I can't believe you people are so closed minded that you would be offended and try to knock it out of the air. I paid for it people and I am entitled to use it!

The drone was the icing on the cake. I had already been to the Purser's Desk the day before because my luggage didn't make it and they refused, refused I tell you, to call the airlines every day and tell them what our next port was so they could ship it to me. No matter how loud I yelled and no matter how I constantly told them how to do their jobs and what their jobs were, they refused to help me. They had to bring in a supervisor from below decks because the rest of them were just too incompetent. That's why I had to yell louder.

The I found out that they didn't have a phone booth for me to use while I was in the lobby and no one would just be quiet so I could hear. They should have offered me an office so I could hear properly. It is too bad they don't do anything for the handicapped (meaning hearing loss).

I will never sail Princess again!!!!

Yup - all these are from others posts.