I Am Thrilled to Make the Announcement About a New HAL Officer

LAFFNVEGAS

I am excited to be able to let all my Holland America friends know that James Deering one of Holland America's favorite Hotel Managers will be returning to HAL and will be the Hotel Manager starting in early October on the Noordam. :)

Thanks Lisa,

That's great news..:) Now we'll finally get to meet him & looking forward to it..

We'll be on the Noordam beginning Nov. 12 & see that there are over 60 posters on our Roll Call..

Cheers....:)Betty

Thanks Lisa,

That's great news..:) Now we'll finally get to meet him & looking forward to it..

We'll be on the Noordam beginning Nov. 12 & see that there are over 60 posters on our Roll Call..

Cheers....:)Betty

Betty, he said he is scheduled to be on the Noordam till the first part of February. Of course things can always get changed but he will definitely be on the Nov.12th sailing. He is looking forward to sailing a bit of Europe then the crossing.

I am excited to be able to let all my Holland America friends know that James Deering one of Holland America's favorite Hotel Managers will be returning to HAL and will be the Hotel Manager starting in early October on the Noordam. :)

Hooray!

Looking forward to meeting him again aboard Noordam this winter!

Thanks for the news, Lisa!

:)

Archived