Quest on Carnival??

jandjfun

• 3 years later...

Bumping an old thread, I don't even know how I got here.

But I was on the Victory in October and they had the quest game. There must have been over 100 people playing the game. It was at midnight so I didn't expect much of a turn out, boy was I wrong!

Our Cruise director, ast CD and an entire staff showed up for it. This game got a bit crazy. It was my first experience with such a game and I will do it again.

Bumping an old thread, I don't even know how I got here.

But I was on the Victory in October and they had the quest game. There must have been over 100 people playing the game. It was at midnight so I didn't expect much of a turn out, boy was I wrong!

Our Cruise director, ast CD and an entire staff showed up for it. This game got a bit crazy. It was my first experience with such a game and I will do it again.

It is done only if the CD wants to do it. When you get young crowd and they do the R rated version loads of fun

Carnival actually stopped it for a few years, some pax said "too Raunchy". But it's back. I used to play but a little too old now. I always go & help whatever team I am near. I once won the Champagne when I was 60!

On the Vista TA they did x rated version. Warned many times how offensive it was. A few hundred showed up. Lots of nudity and simulated sex. It was hysterical. People still complained to guest services

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

That's like complaining that the water in the pool is wet.:eek:

On the Vista TA they did x rated version. Warned many times how offensive it was. A few hundred showed up. Lots of nudity and simulated sex. It was hysterical. People still complained to guest services

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

If they didnt care about it after being warned about it could have voted with their feet and just left. Why spoil it for those who enjoy it.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bring such an old thread back to life, but was wondering if they still do this show and if so... what day does it happen on an 8 day cruise? We're on Sunshine in March and was wanting to see this.

Thanks.

Tried. Can't seem to find an updated Fun Times for my Itinerary.

I pray they are doing it on our upcoming cruise. They had it in 2016 when we cruised and we were doing something else. My mom and some of our other party went and had a blast. They say it was so fun. But very adult. This was on the carnival freedom. We went this summer on a 7 day but was mostly a “clean “ family time cruise so we didn’t look for it. I am definitely looking forward to it being on the breeze in 29 days.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry to bring such an old thread back to life, but was wondering if they still do this show and if so... what day does it happen on an 8 day cruise? We're on Sunshine in March and was wanting to see this.

Thanks.

Don’t be afraid to start a new thread if you can’t find a recent one to post on. Nothing worse than realizing I’m wasting my time reading posts from 8 years ago.

Thanks.

In regards to bringing up an old thread, some people complain when it happens. Other people complain when too many new threads are created. So there really is no way to win. You’re fine, no need to apologize. Yeah, I’ve read old posts thinking they were current, but it’s not that big a deal. You just have to pay attention to the dates.

Quest on our 7-day Glory cruise last month was on night 4, not that that’s much help. By the way, it was listed as “Adult Game Night” in our paper Fun Times. Can’t remember if it actually said “Quest” in the Hub app. They held that one in the Ivory Club Grand Bar on Glory, which was a large space, but due to the seating configuration, it made it very difficult to see center stage for those of us in the back. That made it somewhat boring, we just couldn’t see the action. I’ve seen older YouTube videos of it being held in the main theater and I think that’s a much better place for it, but maybe they don’t have the crowds for that anymore. Ours was pretty tame, as far as I could tell. It didn’t get very R rated.

Thanks.

They still do it. It was on the Elation last November. It was in the punchliner comedy club and ours was wild! It started at midnight. We had Santa ( he apparently is know on Carnival) and he mooned the Cruise Director. It was hysterical.

The only "Quest" type activity I remember on Carnival was called the "adult scavenger hunt." It might have garnered an R rating, had the ratings folks been present. They turned the lights down and asked the couples to exchange underwear. Of course, they turned the lights back on before all had time to complete the exchange. The one NCL does is called "The Quest." Other cruise lines may use that name too, but I don't think Carnival ever uses it.