*** The Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

After posting this and realizing it was too late to edit, I wanted to clarify I was being very tongue in cheek about Carnival and how the media tends to exploit them for cruise line wrongs. I have no negative attitude toward Carnival. Can't give an opinion on a cruise line when never have sailed them. :o

Sadly though the press does pick one to go after often.

On Princess thread someone said kprc states USCG will let Magic come in, but here it seems different news coming in. Tend to believe news from CCL over what kprc puts out.

Monday wow.....

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2- Please excuse any errors.

Think about the kids ending Spring Break who must be back in school tomorrow but are stuck at sea...sure glad we sailed Princess so my dd (our princess) will be at school on time tomorrow.

From carnival magic

The Port remains closed due to the oil spill. Embarkation for your cruise will be Monday if the ship is able to dock. More info will be sent via email.

EMBARKING MONDAY (if the ship is able to dock)...................

If you look at the cruise cam...you see lots of people arriving! They'd better go find a hotel! :eek:

http://www.galveston.com/pier23videocam/

EMBARKING MONDAY (if the ship is able to dock)...................

If you look at the cruise cam...you see lots of people arriving! They'd better go find a hotel! :eek:

http://www.galveston.com/pier23videocam/

What a mess this from carnival or royal?

I am hear that they are letting the Magic come into port. Any word on NOS?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As of CCLs last update, the port is still closed and no traffic is being permitted in or out....that's per the official info from their website that I linked above...

They'll be updating in a few hours..

I don't have to get up early tomorrow. A late night start to cruise sounds EXCELLENT to me!!! :)

Hello, this is Royal Caribbean International. We would like to provide you with important update regarding your sailing today, March 23, 2014, onboard Navigator of the Seas. The U.S. Coast Guard has allowed access to the Port of Galveston for cruise ships at this time. We anticipate that most guest will be on board by midnight. We will provide you with another update once the process of disembarking guest is underway with the times that check in will be available. Should the situation change, we will update you accordingly. As always, we appreciate your patience until this situation is resolved.

Good sign can anyone post what they received

From RCI at 3:36 pm

The U.S. Coast Guard has allowed access to the Port of Galveston for cruise ships at this time. We anticipate that most guests will be on board by midnight. We will provide you with another update once the process of disembarking guests is underway with the times that check in will be available. Should the situation change we will update you accordingly. As always, we appreciate your patience until this situation is resolved.

Here is my email...

This is an important message regarding your upcoming cruise.

Hello, this is Royal Caribbean International. We would like to provide you with important update regarding your sailing today, March 23, 2014, onboard Navigator of the Seas. The U.S. Coast Guard has allowed access to the Port of Galveston for cruise ships at this time. We anticipate that most guest will be on board by midnight. We will provide you with another update once the process of disembarking guest is underway with the times that check in will be available. Should the situation change, we will update you accordingly. As always, we appreciate your patience until this situation is resolved.

WOOOHOOO!!! CAN NOT WAIT!!!