Can I get an Amen

seabreeze78

Can I just hear from anybody is is greatful that they get to cruise this upcoming year I get to do it twice this year Woopie!!!!:D:D:D No complaints allowed:eek:

You'll get no complaints from me!

Lord willing, I'll get to cruise twice this year. Also....I also am anticipating I'll go on my "biggest" cruise ever, aboard the Summit out of San Juan!

I know a LOT of you have been on a wheelbarrow full of cruises.... I can remember simply LOOKING at a CCL catalog YEARS ago and simply dreaming of getting to go on a cruise! To have done what I've been able to do is truly a blessing and I'm thankful.

AMEN!

You'll get no complaints from me!

Lord willing, I'll get to cruise twice this year. Also....I also am anticipating I'll go on my "biggest" cruise ever, aboard the Summit out of San Juan!

I know a LOT of you have been on a wheelbarrow full of cruises.... I can remember simply LOOKING at a CCL catalog YEARS ago and simply dreaming of getting to go on a cruise! To have done what I've been able to do is truly a blessing and I'm thankful.

AMEN!

I hear you thrilled to be able to go:D

During these days of Reflection, let us remind ourself for just a minute how fortunate we indeed are to live a life where we have the luxury to travel to see the world, and in style.

Let us not forget those in need, and let our travels inspire us to do Good to the World, let our voyage remind us to aid our fellow brothers and sisters all over the World to give them a chance to become as fortunate too.

Amen.

So thankful and lucky to be able to cruise this coming October, for the 5th year in a row. My fiance didn't realize he was creating a monster when he practically forced me to go on a cruise with him back in 2009...I never wanted to go on one before....and now.....LOL.

I'm hoping to up my bet to 2 this year, but likely won't happen due to my cat sitting needs. :-)

Very grateful at our advanced age and with some disabilities to be able still cruise a few times a year.Life is good and we are thankful.[/quoteI am thankful lso Like many of you we took care of all the necessities for years. Saved and sacrificed no vacations working several jobs in the salad days and now we can relax once in a while many more years of happy traveling:D

So thankful and lucky to be able to cruise this coming October, for the 5th year in a row. My fiance didn't realize he was creating a monster when he practically forced me to go on a cruise with him back in 2009...I never wanted to go on one before....and now.....LOL.

I'm hoping to up my bet to 2 this year, but likely won't happen due to my cat sitting needs. :-)

Taking care of our fur babies is indeed a big consideration for travel!

DH and I have six rescued cats and one rescued Boykin Spaniel. The trick is to find a single female who either has a roommate / or lives at home who would LOVE to come and stay in your home for a nominal fee, cable TV, stocked fridge with food/drinks, and a comfortable bed! We've been lucky enough to have 3 sitters from the same family - they feel like it's a right of passage to come to our "fur home"! Randi says even our dog has his own "sleep number" cause she lets him sleep with her when she's sitting!!

We have a complaint.

I hate dealing with the people that complain all the time.

We love to cruise. Every cruise has been great. Some of the idiots cruising have not been so great.

I have to agree there....they have been pretty numerous, especially on our last two cruises. I don't really quite know what could be so bad when you are on a cruise. For me, it just doesn't get any better....you have the beautiful blue sea, fresh air, new places daily, palm trees, caring people taking care of your every need....really nothing that should get you down. Let me also mention my flip flops...I hate winter and I'm lost without them! :D

I am thankful lso Like many of you we took care of all the necessities for years. Saved and sacrificed no vacations working several jobs in the salad days and now we can relax once in a while many more years of happy traveling:D

LOL We are like two 16 year olds on a cruise! Yes, yes, I know how old we are REALLY! :p

Seriously, I feel very blessed to have been the places I have in my life and be married to a man who shares my love of travel, cruising, Miatas, food and wine. He was all for the second cruise this coming year. I'm looking forward to the day when we actually can really settle down and enjoy the time we have. Until then, I will have to live through my month of vacation!:)

We really need to save for that river cruise...or Panama...or Europe!:D

So grateful that I have my health and I can afford to cruise. Going on the Silhouette next Sunday; I will need the pick me up as my son and family return to Holland today after being here for Christmas.

So grateful that 2013 has a March sailing to Hawaii booked!

Had to cancel last Feb due to a death in the family. No cruise last year, so with the long-awaited one finally rescheduled, 2013 is looking good!!

So grateful that 2013 has a March sailing to Hawaii booked!

Had to cancel last Feb due to a death in the family. No cruise last year, so with the long-awaited one finally rescheduled, 2013 is looking good!!

We are on the March 4 sailing of Century to Hawaii. Can't wait.

We took 2012 off and totally missed it but PIC has admitted to her cruise addiction and will not be entering a rehab but return to her old ways. She especially loves Christmas at sea so we're doing the Ultimate Christmas cruise again this year on the Equinox and we can not wait.

Complainers NOT permitted on this cruise! Violators will be thrown overboard immediately!

Winners don't whine!

I also feel very fortunate to be able to cruise, I have 2 coming up as well. Both these cruises are very exciting because they are firsts for me and help me scratch some places off my bucket list. April is our cruise to the Med on the Silhouette, ticking Italy and Greece off my list on that one. I have never been to Europe and am a little nervous of the flight but can't let that stop me.

Next cruise is September on the Solstice from Ensenada to Hawaii, number one on my bucket list. I have dreamed of Hawaii for years, DH promised we would go for our 25th anniversary. I can't think of a better holiday, not only do I finally get to see the beauty of Hawaii but I get to do it on an amazing cruise ship! Life is very good and I am truly blessed!!!

Great post. I concur that we are indeed all blessed to enjoy such wonderful vacations that so few people can. Lets remember that sentiment when we are onboard and respect those who work so hard to make these wonderful experiences so memorable. What bothers me most about some of the demanding, rude behavior is that you would not likely see service workers treated that way in the US (at least not in the Midwest) so why is this permissible at sea.

I also feel very fortunate to be able to cruise, I have 2 coming up as well. Both these cruises are very exciting because they are firsts for me and help me scratch some places off my bucket list. April is our cruise to the Med on the Silhouette, ticking Italy and Greece off my list on that one. I have never been to Europe and am a little nervous of the flight but can't let that stop me.

Next cruise is September on the Solstice from Ensenada to Hawaii, number one on my bucket list. I have dreamed of Hawaii for years, DH promised we would go for our 25th anniversary. I can't think of a better holiday, not only do I finally get to see the beauty of Hawaii but I get to do it on an amazing cruise ship! Life is very good and I am truly blessed!!!

Don't let that flight bother you Deb....it will be so worth it. I was blessed to live in Europe for a number of years and just love it there! The architecture and history are nothing short of amazing. I'm hoping someday to cruise to the places I did not get to! :)

And Hawaii....OMGosh, blessed to go with my hubby on business. It remains to this day one of my favorite places! I love the Caribbean, but there is just something different about Hawaii. You are going to love it!:D

Archived