2014-2015 deployment schedule

kk99

Are the 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruises still San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten or St. Kitts, or did they switch it up at all?
Sorry, I don't know the answer to that. I didn't get specific on 7 day cruises. I was mainly interested in the longer cruises. I do seem to recall the 7 day Western to have Labadee, Grand Cayman and Jamaica.

It appears they have. The Celebrity schedule now shows an April 30 release date for the new cruises to Asia, Australia & Hawaii. It was previously listed as April 11.

Thanks for that. I can stop checking for them now!

Sue

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that. I didn't get specific on 7 day cruises. I was mainly interested in the longer cruises. I do seem to recall the 7 day Western to have Labadee, Grand Cayman and Jamaica.

I wish they'd at least have a PDF posted somewhere. Calling in for itineraries doesn't really work for me since I have no idea what I want. I just kind of want to look and grab something that appeals.

I like to book early to get best choice of cabins.

Hi Everyone,

Here's a link to the Captains Club page for Caribbean information. Another dismal effort, as it shows ships & dates, but no specific deployment / itinerary information.

Hopefully, additional information will follow shortly. Stay Tuned !

http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=captains_club_world_tour_cruise

I wish they'd at least have a PDF posted somewhere. Calling in for itineraries doesn't really work for me since I have no idea what I want. I just kind of want to look and grab something that appeals.

I like to book early to get best choice of cabins.

Hi Susie,

I'm sure a PDF will be available within the next day or two. For now, the only option is to call your TA or Celebrity. Wish I had more information for you.

Hi Susie,

I'm sure a PDF will be available within the next day or two. For now, the only option is to call your TA or Celebrity. Wish I had more information for you.

Thanks, Andy. I suppose I can be patient for another day or two :D

Hi Everyone,

Just called Celebrity. Really looks like more of the same old, same old. Not at all surprised though.

Here's the highlights - if you could call it that.

Eclipse - 14 night from Miami . On the 11/23/14 sailing, they are back to doing ABC - Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao, and dropped St Thomas. I like this change very much. I'd rather EC were in Ft Lauderdale, but with our recent experiences, I'm fine with Miami.

Constellation - 4/5 night from Ft Lauderdale.

Silhouette - 7 night alternating Eastern/Western from Ft Lauderdale.

Reflection - 7 night Western from Miami.

Equinox - 10/11 night from Ft Lauderdale - though the 11 night itinerary seemed slightly different to me.

Summit - 7 night from San Juan.

I hope this helps !

So, with Solstice, Millenium and Century headed to Aus/NZ/Asia, Infinity to South America, and Eclipse, Equinox, Silhouette, Reflection, Constellation and Summit all in the Caribbean it appears Celebrity will be abandoning the West coast for winter 2014/15. I'm very disappointed :(

With the apparent cancellation of my 3/21/14 Century Hawaii cruise due to dry dock I will not have the chance to sail X To Hawaii again in the near future, which I was really looking forward to ..... Crap!

Maybe it's time for a HAL fix ......

So, with Solstice, Millenium and Century headed to Aus/NZ/Asia, Infinity to South America, and Eclipse, Equinox, Silhouette, Reflection, Constellation and Summit all in the Caribbean it appears Celebrity will be abandoning the West coast for winter 2014/15. I'm very disappointed :(

With the apparent cancellation of my 3/21/14 Century Hawaii cruise due to dry dock I will not have the chance to sail X To Hawaii again in the near future, which I was really looking forward to ..... Crap!

Maybe it's time for a HAL fix ......

Hi Scott,

I have a feeling Celebrity might be re-thinking their 2014/2015 Asia deployment. Certainly makes sense at the moment. They've just delayed their Asia deployment until April 30th. We'll see what happens.

Do you think the current news concerning North Korea is likely to delay the Asia releases? I am concerned that it may be causing Celebrity to rethink.

Sue

IMO, that's exactly what's happening Sue. I wonder if Winter 2014 is on the table as well.

Hi Scott,

I have a feeling Celebrity might be re-thinking their 2014/2015 Asia deployment. Certainly makes sense at the moment. They've just delayed their Asia deployment until April 30th. We'll see what happens.

Yeah, the situation with North Korea is worrying. Time will tell ....

Do you think the current news concerning North Korea is likely to delay the Asia releases? I am concerned that it may be causing Celebrity to rethink.

Sue

Very disappointed they didn't release Australia and Asia today, we have a couple of things hanging in the balance that need to be sorted quickly and I was hoping that would be done today. Now they're not going to be released until we're in Hawaii.

Anyone can understand the current situation in the Far East causing anyone to think again but the timescales are really not in sync. As the old saying goes: "a week is a long time in politics". The current situation in North Korea could be old hat in a week or two's time and I am sure that we all hope that it will be. This time next year, I am sure that there will be yet another crisis we are all worrying about. Conversely, the 2014/2015 winter cruise season is a long time away. I am not sure that a 2 1/2 week delay in releasing the Asian cruises really makes a great deal of sense.

So, yes, I guess that Celebrity has delayed the release because of the current situation!

Sue

how many people will be wait to see if there will be another 123 promo next year before booking

One cruise this would cost $1400 pp more to switch to 123, the second cruise book with 123 , 1b , 14 night TA with 123 for $1100 pp

It almost the same problem GM got into, they need to sell cars because they made to many, lets put big rebates on the cars, next year people will not buy until they see the rebates

Next January will Celebrity need to put the 123 back on to move cabins :confused:

how many people will be wait to see if there will be another 123 promo next year before booking

One cruise this would cost $1400 pp more to switch to 123, the second cruise book with 123 , 1b , 14 night TA with 123 for $1100 pp

It almost the same problem GM got into, they need to sell cars because they made to many, lets put big rebates on the cars, next year people will not buy until they see the rebates

Next January will Celebrity need to put the 123 back on to move cabins :confused:

I'm waiting to book Europe when I can get a 123. The 10 Night British Isles out of Harwich looks like a great itinerary.

Why wait though, they added it to existing bookings both times. Might as well get the cabin you want.

Why wait though, they added it to existing bookings both times. Might as well get the cabin you want.

I hope you are correct! I booked my June 2014 Med Cruise early to make sure I got the cabin I wanted, with the hope to get the 123 deal if its extended.

I hope you are correct! I booked my June 2014 Med Cruise early to make sure I got the cabin I wanted, with the hope to get the 123 deal if its extended.

So do I ;) but if they don't we'll just switch sailings. There were about 3 we were torn between.

Not on all cruise, like I wrote it would have cost $1400 pp to add the 123 promo to our cruise next .

I said it could be added to current bookings which it can, I didn't say anything about paying the prevailing 5 star price to get it.

Archived