7 Arctic circle (cruise)

8 Tromsø 08:00 18:00

9 Honningsvag 07:00 15:00

10 At sea

11 Molde 08:00 17:00

12 Bergen 08:00 16:00

13 Amsterdam 05:00 00:00

Thanks for the itinerary...:)

Eskimo seems to show some wrong data - I think between Stavanger and Alesund they do not have a day at sea... X Constellation is listed in Geiranger the 18th of June, 2014 - they should have a day at sea between bergen and Amsterdam.

The itinerary could be:

Amsterdam - sea - Stavanger - Alesund - Geiranger - sea (Arctic Circle) - Tromsoe - Honningsvag - sea - Molde - Bergen - sea - Amsterdam...;)

i like the sound of it I just don't like cruising out of southampton The only other thing that puts me off is the lack of heat between uk and new york still thinking though and it might come into the equation

could you please tell me why you dont like sailing out of southampton, we spent 2 days before out canary islands cruise there and loved it....so much to see....and the pier very close to hotels....

we used to said out of dover....really not too much there and the waters can be choppy on the sailaway....

Well anytime we have cruised from there the first day night the weather has been poor and returning is the same I also find the first couple of days are a bit choppy for my liking hence the reason we prefer a mother European city or we do the USA

could you please tell me why you dont like sailing out of southampton, we spent 2 days before out canary islands cruise there and loved it....so much to see....and the pier very close to hotels....

we used to said out of dover....really not too much there and the waters can be choppy on the sailaway....

We sailed out of southampton and went to london two days before and then to southampton day of the cruise. what is there to do in southhampton if we choose to go there directly. how far is it from london airport, or do they have their own? and how did you get there?. Thanks

Eclipse offers a 14 night Iceland cruise in Aug 2014, not Med, as Eskimo says!! Great!! :):):)

Iceland is better than Med in Aug.!!!

Also the Baltic itineraries and the Infinity cruises look interesting...

I just got off the phone with Celebrity and the August 2, 2014 sailing on Eclipse is 14 day Mediterranean in the computer. I got the same information on the phone with them on Friday. So the web page on Celebrity's own site is incorrect (?). The only Iceland/Fjords on Eclipse in 2014 is July 5 according to the two different reps.

We wanted to do a B2B Iceland/Fjords and Baltic in August, but it looks like July is the only option. There is an 8-day Fjords in August, w/o Iceland.

Nancy

we did two walking tours on our own...the titanic..saw where passengers stayed the night before, saw where the crew had their ale the night before...etc...

we also did the old town walking tour....

just followed a map....it was wonderful...the weather was nice for us...

next to our hotel was a brand new mall...and we were close enough to the pier to just roll our own luggage...

we also could have gone to the Isle of Wight....

have been to london many times...have done all the sites....and walked a great deal of london as well as a river thames cruise...

yes we liked southampton....

have never sailed out of harwich...

June 14, 2014

1 Amsterdam 00:00 17:00

2 At sea

3 Stavanger 09:30 23:59

4 At sea

5 Alesund 09:00 16:00

6 Geiranger 10:00 18:00

7 Arctic circle (cruise)

8 Tromsø 08:00 18:00

9 Honningsvag 07:00 15:00

10 At sea

11 Molde 08:00 17:00

12 Bergen 08:00 16:00

13 Amsterdam 05:00 00:00

This is the itinerary I've been waiting for. Is it available to book through a TA? If not, when will it be?

Hi everyone,

Here is a list of the 2014-2015 unique sailings.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Flyers/13033406_CEL_2014_2015_Unique_Sailings_Flyer.pdf

I believe that the Europe 2014-2015 iitineraries will be available to view later this week. They are already out on several British based travel agency web pages. Northern Europe sailings which are already open to Captain's Club members by calling in, should be available to everyone to book on Celebrity's website on March 21st with all of the pricing.

I like some of the unique itineraries, and look forward to when they release the pricing information for them.

WOW:D....for those folks who keep asking about CENTURY......looks like

she is in the fleet at least till through 2015;)

I wish I could do so many of those itineraries.....work always gets

in the way of those long cruises:rolleyes::(

Me too, Lois. However, I think it will be good for Century, as hopefully, they will do a refurb on it prior to these sailings, since it will have some great itineraries.

I'm glad to see Celebrity adding something different this year and some new ports.

Hi everyone,

Here is a list of the 2014-2015 unique sailings.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Flyers/13033406_CEL_2014_2015_Unique_Sailings_Flyer.pdf

I believe that the Europe 2014-2015 iitineraries will be available to view later this week. They are already out on several British based travel agency web pages. Northern Europe sailings which are already open to Captain's Club members by calling in, should be available to everyone to book on Celebrity's website on March 21st with all of the pricing.

I like some of the unique itineraries, and look forward to when they release the pricing information for them.

Celebrity apparently needs a proofreader. This shows Solstice doing Alaska and Europe in the same season.

• 2 weeks later...
An X rep mentioned that Caribbean Winter/Spring 2015 bookings will be available early by phone for Captain's Club tomorrow (April 4th)

:)

Hi Dwhit,

I was advised that Caribbean will be available next week for Captains Club Members... but there's 2 different dates floating around. One is April 4th, and the other is April 11th. Being that Celebrity opened Panama Canal & South America today, I'd be surprised if Caribbean opened this week, but will try to find out. Stay Tuned !

Hi Andy,

You may very well be right, I was just posting what he told me. It seems a shame that the official Sales Reps on their phone system can be one of the least reliable sources around, but you do have to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Doug

Hi Dwhit,

I was advised that Caribbean will be available next week for Captains Club Members... but there's 2 different dates floating around. One is April 4th, and the other is April 11th. Being that Celebrity opened Panama Canal & South America today, I'd be surprised if Caribbean opened this week, but will try to find out. Stay Tuned !

Andy

I thought Asia was expected to open for Captain's Club members today. This is the traunch we are waiting for so any update would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sue

It turns out the Sales Rep was correct for once. I just go off the phone and the 2015 Caribbean winter/spring cruises are available. The 14 day is the Eclipse again, but going out of Miami. Equinox is doing 10 and 11 day cruises and Reflection and Silhouette are doing 7 days.

I priced a 1A veranda, and it was about $100 above what I have booked for 2014.

It turns out the Sales Rep was correct for once. I just go off the phone and the 2015 Caribbean winter/spring cruises are available. The 14 day is the Eclipse again, but going out of Miami. Equinox is doing 10 and 11 day cruises and Reflection and Silhouette are doing 7 days.

Thanks for sharing! Off to call my TA. :D

Are the 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruises still San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten or St. Kitts, or did they switch it up at all?

Do you think the current news concerning North Korea is likely to delay the Asia releases? I am concerned that it may be causing Celebrity to rethink.

Sue

It appears they have. The Celebrity schedule now shows an April 30 release date for the new cruises to Asia, Australia & Hawaii. It was previously listed as April 11.

Archived