2014-2015 deployment schedule

kk99

Hi,

They have done this for every early release this season. They show the map with the ports to be visited, but to get the actual day and time visited in each port, you must call in for that information and pricing. I priced out the British Isle cruises, and with the early booking discount, the prices were about the same as opening prices last year. If you don't use the discount, then you will leave open the possibility of catching a resident, senior, or other price drop before final payment.

I'm still wishing for some different cruises when they release the rest of Europe in another week or so. I hope everyone finds a great cruise for 2014.

Thank you! I was looking for the cruise that left out of Amsterdam like it did this year. Doesn't seem to be one. :(

We just finished the Australia Top End cruise. Loved Australia and Bali was fun as well.

Here is my review on cc

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=216863

Be aware that the X cruises in Australia and NZ are during the rainy season. It will likely rain in Bali and northern Australia while your are there. The rain in Bali was both days there, but the rain was not constant and only heavy at times. We still enjoyed our visit there.

It didn't rain in Darwin or Cairns, but did rain cats and dogs in Brisbane.

If you do the Top End, stay in Perth for at least three days before and Sydney at least 4-5 days after.

Both are great, especially Sydney (one of my favorite cities in the World).

Also, loved the Australian people, but everything is expensive there. Think NYC prices.

OMG It seems that the Solstice will not be doing the overnighter in Sydney anymore in Jan 2015:eek:

Not saying it's changed, but that link is over a month old. It has been updated the first week of March. Google Sydney Australia Cruise Ship Schedule. I'm positive there are some overnights for Solstice.

Oh no, are they not doing the Arctic Circle cruise in 2014?

That is what I was looking at doing.

Hi,

Constellation sailings after April 19, 2014 have not been posted yet. I would expect them to come out by the end of next week, for any European sailings which may or may not include Arctic Circle or Amsterdam sailings. All of the rest of Europe sailings for 2014-2015 should post for early booking in the next 10 days or so. The Arctic sailings are popular, so I hope they bring them back for those who would like to book that itinerary.

Hi,

Constellation sailings after April 19, 2014 have not been posted yet. I would expect them to come out by the end of next week, for any European sailings which may or may not include Arctic Circle or Amsterdam sailings. All of the rest of Europe sailings for 2014-2015 should post for early booking in the next 10 days or so. The Arctic sailings are popular, so I hope they bring them back for those who would like to book that itinerary.

Thank you so much! ;)

I found some of the Med. itineraries on a British travel site today. Connie has cruises out of Amsterdam and there is an Arctic Circle cruise in either June or July. I can't point you there as they are a TA, but perhaps do some googling.

Can't seem to find any TA's for the fall of 2014.....anybody have them or are they not out yet?

Hi Nikel,

I believe that Infinity & Eclipse's 2014 Westbound TA's are announced. They should be open for sale for Captains Club Members. I'd expect the remaining TA's to be available, when the next batch of Europe deployments are released for Captains Club members. Hopefully, they will be released next week.

I hope this helps !

Not saying it's changed, but that link is over a month old. It has been updated the first week of March. Google Sydney Australia Cruise Ship Schedule. I'm positive there are some overnights for Solstice.

Thank you Cruise Junkie, I did the googling and found another schedule which also has the Solstice coming and going the same day (14/01/2015).

However, not sure if can rely on that because they have the Solstice 20/01/2014 also coming and leaving on the same day and that is definitely an overnighter, so we just have to wait and see.

I found some of the Med. itineraries on a British travel site today. Connie has cruises out of Amsterdam and there is an Arctic Circle cruise in either June or July. I can't point you there as they are a TA, but perhaps do some googling.

Are you sure that this schedule was for 2014, or is it 2013? If the former, please post the itinerary. You can copy and paste without showing the TA name and site. ;)

We have just booked Eclipse November 2014 - Broadway and beaches! Southampton to New York (2 days) then to Bermuda (1½ days) then port Canaveral, and then Miami.

Suits us - we have been to those western med ports many times!

Angie

We had to cancel a 2013 back to back TA/British Isles cruise, and we hope to book it again for May 2014. We are low tier Captains Club but, want to take advantage of all their offers. From what I can tell there are no 2014 TAs at this time and the earliest British Isles is June 14. Is it true that the CC 123 offer is for sailings prior to March 2014? What's my best option? Wait a week for all dates to be announced or wait six months, Last year they offered several price drops and cabin upgrades as the year passed. I guess it's a crap shoot...will likely book next week and hope for special offers. Any advice or opinions appreciated.

Hi Nikel,

I believe that Infinity & Eclipse's 2014 Westbound TA's are announced. They should be open for sale for Captains Club Members. I'd expect the remaining TA's to be available, when the next batch of Europe deployments are released for Captains Club members. Hopefully, they will be released next week.

I hope this helps !

Thanks, I'm looking for Oct/Nov and so far they only have April. Hope they will be doing a new itinerary

Are you sure that this schedule was for 2014, or is it 2013? If the former, please post the itinerary. You can copy and paste without showing the TA name and site. ;)

June 14, 2014

1 Amsterdam 00:00 17:00

2 At sea

3 Stavanger 09:30 23:59

4 At sea

5 Alesund 09:00 16:00

6 Geiranger 10:00 18:00

7 Arctic circle (cruise)

8 Tromsø 08:00 18:00

9 Honningsvag 07:00 15:00

10 At sea

11 Molde 08:00 17:00