A wrinkle on embarkation day dinning.

Grumpy1328

So, Princess says the first passengers are to board starting at 1:00 pm under "staggard boarding." If you want to have lunch in the MDR, it closes at 1:30, so you'd better be fast! Seems to work only if you "cheat" the system by trying to get onboard early. Thoughts??

I thought the official boarding start time was 12 but I may be wrong. The last time I cruised we were on board by 11.15. If Princess let you on at that time I don`t think you are "cheating". Try it next time if you can.

Yes, a true hot dog afficiando will only use onions and mustard on a hot dog - NEVER KETCHUP!!

And here I was about to say that there is another drill held for the ones who need to ketchup. You spoiled all my plans. :p

Guess we'll find out when we board our ship just what is open. Am planning to hold off on lunch til on board, so hope SOMETHING is open.

Ann

The only way you'll get me to eat a hot dog is if it has been grilled (not boiled) and has nothing on it but ketchup. Especially jalapeño ketchup, which I love. Same rule applies to hamburgers--ketchup only, no mustard. Mustard is disgusting and has no place in my house or at my table.

If Princess outlaws ketchup on their hot dogs, I'm going to have to get a rum runner flask and sneak my own on board.

Archived