Rhapsody 2015 Relocation

Just off Rhapsody Thurs and our room steward said Explorer of the Seas has been deployed to take Rhapsody's place. Looks like it's going to be anyone's guess which ship we're getting:confused: Robin

The Jewel or Explorer?

At least they are replacing the the Rhapsody.:D

• 1 month later...

I have booked a Junior Suite on the following cruise:

Tasmania

Royal Caribbean International

Ship - Rhapsody of the Seas

Departs - 7th February 2015

Nights - 10

Sydney – Australia > Burnie > Melbourne > Adelaide > Hobart > Sydney – Australia

They are showing up as CHEAPER than balconies so why wouldn't you?

Edited by gaechann

Rhapsody of the Seas now appears in Buenos Aires cruise ship visits for 2015/16 season.

http://www.puertobuenosaires.gov.ar/moduloGRAL.php?p=temppostprox

If you look in the pop down menu for the vessel column for Marina Bay Cruise Terminal in Singapore the Explorer of the Seas is the only Royal Caribbean Ship that has not been to Singapore.

So it would appear Explorer of the Seas is bound to visit Singapore.

http://mbccs.com.sg/

Rumours, rumours, rumours...... Latest I have heard is that a cruise on the ship that replaces the Rhapsody will be a real " adventure". So that is about five or six different ships coming here........someone must be correct:confused:

Rumours, rumours, rumours...... Latest I have heard is that a cruise on the ship that replaces the Rhapsody will be a real " adventure". So that is about five or six different ships coming here........someone must be correct:confused:

Yep, still not decided, so people just make stuff up to fill the gap. ;)

Adventure of the Seas, which is being replaced in the UK...?

At least we know it will not be the Oasis or the Allure...... Or do we?????:D

After all they are extending the wharf area at the OPT to handle Oasis sized ships......and it is supposed to be completed by end of 2014-2015 season......rhapsody leaves end of 2014-2015 season Hmmmmm.:cool::cool:

At least we know it will not be the Oasis or the Allure...... Or do we?????:D

After all they are extending the wharf area at the OPT to handle Oasis sized ships......and it is supposed to be completed by end of 2014-2015 season......rhapsody leaves end of 2014-2015 season Hmmmmm.:cool::cool:

If it was an Oasis ship , it would it have to go non stop from Singapore to Sydney .:D

If it was an Oasis ship , it would it have to go non stop from Singapore to Sydney .:D

I was only kidding about the Oasis or Allure I think there would still be a problem with the depth of the water at the OPT at low tide and I could not see many of the regular ports of call down this way handling a ship of their size, imagine trying to tender 5000 pax at all those ports

So Royal have twenty one ships ..take away Oasis, Allure, Rhapsody, Radiance and Voyager and we have sixteen left.....LET THE GAMES BEGIN..... It's just a process of elimination:confused:

Edited by gbenjo

So Royal have twenty one ships ..take away Oasis, Allure, Rhapsody, Radiance and Voyager and we have sixteen left.....LET THE GAMES BEGIN..... It's just a process of elimination:confused:

And don't forget you'll have Quantum and Anthem by then too making 18... surely they're worthy candidates too. :p

The Rhapsody of the Seas name was updated recently on Sydney Ports showing all but 2 sailings between 2 December 2015 - 21 March 2016 as being in port from 0600 to at least 2100.

I am thinking it is a possible Freedom Class Ship from Asia camouflaged as Rhapsody. Check in would take a lot longer for a larger ship at Sydney with the current terminal.

The 3 November 2015 position in Fremantle would be the entry point to Oz from Asia.

The Rhapsody name does has positions booked prior to and after the December 2015 - March 2016. But they have not been deleted yet or Royal has not handed them back yet.

Any thoughts.

Yep that makes a lot of sense to me.

Col:)

Hi Gae you will be having company on your tassie cruise:D we booked 8088 no roll call for it yet tho.

Jacquie

Hi Jacquie! Great to know you will be on-board as well! As we disembark on the 17th and the Voyager 3-day sampler starts on the 19th, I've decided that as I'll already be in Sydney, I may as well wait a couple of days then do them both!

I see that your cabin is near the aft! I prefer mid-ship so I'm closer to the elevators! These Junior Suites are selling fast so many must have realised that they are cheaper than the ocean view balconies! Just one accessible 8010 and 7 others left 8074, 8080, 8090, 8094, 8578, 8584 & 8594.

Do you want to start a ROLL CALL for this cruise? :confused:

Gae

Edited by gaechann

We saw that one too, can't work out why a JS is cheaper than a balcony. Really tempted - but we have Alaska - Vancouver - Hawaii - Sydney booked for this year.........although I am sure we could squeeze in a Tassie trip at the beginning of next year so we may also join you!

Love, Love, Love Rhapsody and want to cruise one more time on her before she leaves us.

I have booked a Junior Suite on the following cruise:

Tasmania

Royal Caribbean International

Ship - Rhapsody of the Seas

Departs - 7th February 2015

Nights - 10

Sydney – Australia > Burnie > Melbourne > Adelaide > Hobart > Sydney – Australia

They are showing up as CHEAPER than balconies so why wouldn't you?

Edited by Hard-habit-to-break

We saw that one too, can't work out why a JS is cheaper than a balcony. Really tempted - but we have Alaska - Vancouver - Hawaii - Sydney booked for this year.........although I am sure we could squeeze in a Tassie trip at the beginning of next year so we may also join you!

Love, Love, Love Rhapsody and want to cruise one more time on her before she leaves us.

These specials won't last! If you have a Future (or Next?) Cruise Certificate it's just $100 deposit to secure this THEN decide later if you can fit it in! :)

Yes, RHAPSODY is my favourite too! Great crew, great shows, great food! What's not to love!

Gae

These specials won't last! If you have a Future (or Next?) Cruise Certificate it's just $100 deposit to secure this THEN decide later if you can fit it in! :)

Yes, RHAPSODY is my favourite too! Great crew, great shows, great food! What's not to love!

Gae

Just not seeing these prices. Had a look at the solo rate is 200%

Just not seeing these prices. Had a look at the solo rate is 200%

You're right Sarah - showing $3409 for JS solo! :eek:

One of our local Travel Agent has a Solo Cruisers Group which I'm thinking about joining if I can't get any of my friends to commit to the dates of my future cruises.

Perhaps there's one near you too.

I did hear of a Great Aussie Cruise Club too so perhaps they have some solos that wouldn't mind sharing!

Gae